Windows 10: My middle mouse button problem

Discus and support My middle mouse button problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So there is a issue in windows i guess when i press right left click my middle mouse button gets clicked with them which i don't even touch so for now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Xeanok ., Sep 30, 2022.

1. Xeanok . Win User

My middle mouse button problem

So there is a issue in windows i guess when i press right left click my middle mouse button gets clicked with them which i don't even touch so for now i got an alternate update and i disabled the middle mouse button and now the bug is gone but i can't use middle mouse button that's the issue.things i've already done to fix this issue which didn't workedupdate windows donereset windows with a bootable flash drive donereset registry to default doneuninstalling and reinstall drivers in device manager donetried other usb ports done doesnt fix the issue eithermouse don't has any issue checked in my

:)

Xeanok ., Sep 30, 2022

2. Mouse cursor becomes tiny when clicking middle mouse button

Setup:

• High PPI monitor (4K resolution, 15 inches), scaling set to 250%
    • Windows 10
    • Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 mouse
    • "Windows Black (large)" cursor scheme
    Whenever I click the middle mouse button on my Intellimouse the mouse cursor suddenly becomes tiny. This problem can be temporarily resolved by opening Mouse Properties and changing the Cursor Scheme.

Is there a permanent solution to my problem?

This is mouse cursor at normal size:

My middle mouse button problem 188b9e5c-0dcc-476b-85e3-92a3fac867dc.png

And this is the same cursor after I click the middle mouse button:

My middle mouse button problem fd5fdb0e-f025-4fbf-84c4-92c903dda999.png

(The screenshots will naturally be very large as they're taken on a high PPI monitor.)

Arnt Joakim Wrålsen, Sep 30, 2022
  3. Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse middle button problem

i bought Microsoft RJN-00031 Bluetooth Mouse but while i'm using it middle button suddenly stops working after i open Microsoft mouse and keyboard center it comes back its so annoying i have to do that every time this happens
    because i literally changed my old mouse because middle button stopped working properly

orçunbakkal, Sep 30, 2022
  4. My middle mouse button problem

How to use Middle Mouse button tap on a Laptop?

When I click on my middle mouse button on an internet page, a "power scroll" icon comes up. I can drag my mouse up or down and it will follow, scrolling up or down the page without me having to manually scroll the middle mouse button.

I have a Predator Helios 300 with Windows 10 and don't always have a Mouse with me.

I've googled and it shows to go to Settings > Device > Taps > Middle Mouse button.

Either it doesn't work or I'm not doing it right?

When I setup the "tap" for middle mouse and use my laptop mouse pad, then I tap the area, nothing happens. I also tried tapping and holding, still nothing.

What am I supposed to do to get the "power scrolling" icon to appear if I have my mouse disconnected?

usmdesigner, Sep 30, 2022
Thema:

My middle mouse button problem

1. My middle mouse button problem - Similar Threads - middle mouse button

2. Middle mouse button click not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Middle mouse button click not working: Hello, hope you are well. For a couple months now my middle mouse button has not been registering at all. I use it quite a lot toopen links in new tabs and such, so this is really tough. I know its not the mouse itself, because ive plugged in a new mouse and it had the same...
  3. Middle mouse button click not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Middle mouse button click not working: Hello, hope you are well. For a couple months now my middle mouse button has not been registering at all. I use it quite a lot toopen links in new tabs and such, so this is really tough. I know its not the mouse itself, because ive plugged in a new mouse and it had the same...
  4. Middle mouse button click not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My mouse's scrolling is fine but the middle button is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse's scrolling is fine but the middle button is not working: IDK what happened. But I tried playing Minecraft after many months tbh. But I noticed that my mouse's middle button is not working. Now the gamers know importance of middle button for working fast in Minecraft. So I need it solved. Can anyone help me pls?* My mouse is a...
  6. My middle mouse button problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My middle mouse button problem: So there is a issue in windows i guess when i press right left click my middle mouse button gets clicked with them which i don't even touch so for now i got an alternate update and i disabled the middle mouse button and now the bug is gone but i can't use middle mouse button...
  7. My middle mouse button problem

My middle mouse button problem: So there is a issue in windows i guess when i press right left click my middle mouse button gets clicked with them which i don't even touch so for now i got an alternate update and i disabled the middle mouse button and now the bug is gone but i can't use middle mouse button...
  8. Middle mouse button drag with the touchpad

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Middle mouse button drag with the touchpad: Good morning, This might be an age old question but I need to find a way to perform this if I dont have a mouse with the notebook. CAD software traditionally use middle button drag for panning a drawing sheet or rotating the 3D model. Currently the left button drag mode...
  9. Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse middle button problem

Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse middle button problem: i'm bought Microsoft RJN-00031 Bluetooth Mouse but while i'm using it middle button suddenly stops working after i open Microsoft mouse and keyboard center it comes back its so annoying i have to do that every time this happens because i literally changed my old mouse because...
  10. Middle Mouse Button Click Issue

Middle Mouse Button Click Issue: I have a Dell WM257 mouse/keyboard running on Windows 10 desktop. The middle button on the mouse suddenly stopped working. There doesn't seem to be anyway to check or change the settings for this, although the settings that are available did not change. Reinstalling the...