Windows 10: My Minecraft account could be stolen

Discus and support My Minecraft account could be stolen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello this is Austin Flores and I was trying to get my free version of Minecraft Bedrock Edition because I owned the Java Edition before Bedrock came... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PsieniiD, Oct 12, 2018.

1. PsieniiD Win User

My Minecraft account could be stolen

Hello this is Austin Flores and I was trying to get my free version of Minecraft Bedrock Edition because I owned the Java Edition before Bedrock came out. However the problem is that the code I got says it has already been redeemed, but I never even touched the code until now. I looked everywhere but I cannot seem to find a way to see who stole it or where it could be. Any feedback will be great!

:)

PsieniiD, Oct 12, 2018
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Oct 12, 2018
  3. TPU Minecraft Server

There's about 40 people on the safe list so you are likely to run into a few. XD

Once you got a Minecraft account, you have to PM newtekie1 with your Minecraft username so he can add you to the safe list and give you the address to the server.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

1. My Minecraft account could be stolen - Similar Threads - Minecraft account stolen

2. My microsoft account is stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft account is stolen: Hello I had a Microsoft account, I got three emails from Microsoft that my email address is changed but this emails was in 21 June and I just discovered it when I tried to login to my account and it said ''We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another'' I tried...
  3. My microsoft account is stolen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microsoft account is stolen: Hello I had a Microsoft account, I got three emails from Microsoft that my email address is changed but this emails was in 21 June and I just discovered it when I tried to login to my account and it said ''We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another'' I tried...
  4. My microsoft account is stolen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How can I get my minecraft account back as my account was stolen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my minecraft account back as my account was stolen?: I have the password to my email, and I just changed it as this happened. I was offered a free cosmetic through the client I play Minecraft on Lunar Client and yes I know this was gullible of me. I had already contacted Minecraft support for help but I would like some extra...
  6. How can I get my minecraft account back as my account was stolen?

How can I get my minecraft account back as my account was stolen?: I have the password to my email, and I just changed it as this happened. I was offered a free cosmetic through the client I play Minecraft on Lunar Client and yes I know this was gullible of me. I had already contacted Minecraft support for help but I would like some extra...
  7. How can I get my minecraft account back as my account was stolen?

8. Account Stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account Stolen: Hello, I recently got a keylogger that stole my Microsoft account. Now I don't want everything I bought gone so please help me. The email was *** Email address is removed for privacy *** as you can see and the username was Rixtify. It changed to this Russian mail. Please help...
  9. Account Stolen

Account Stolen: Hello, I recently got a keylogger that stole my Microsoft account. Now I don't want everything I bought gone so please help me. The email was *** Email address is removed for privacy *** as you can see and the username was Rixtify. It changed to this Russian mail. Please help...
  10. Stolen account

Stolen account: My account is stolen. I cant log in as email was changed and there is written that account doesnt exist. What can I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stolen-account/19631bf5-507a-43e3-878f-5d086d99f22b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my minecraft account was stolen