Windows 10: My Minecraft account no longer works?

Discus and support My Minecraft account no longer works? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, i have owned a Minecraft account for a couple years and have had no issues with the game, however i had to take a break from the game when my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nightscary, Aug 10, 2019.

1. My Minecraft account no longer works?

Hello, i have owned a Minecraft account for a couple years and have had no issues with the game, however i had to take a break from the game when my computer broke down. After getting a new computer (the one i have now), i went to reinstall minecraft but after inputing my information, i was told the account did not exist, i have only ever used two passwords and neither of them worked, i am also not given the option to reset a password. Is there anything im doing wrong?

I own a Lenovo laptop running on windows 10.

:)

nightscary, Aug 10, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Aug 10, 2019
  3. TPU Minecraft Server

There's about 40 people on the safe list so you are likely to run into a few. XD

Once you got a Minecraft account, you have to PM newtekie1 with your Minecraft username so he can add you to the safe list and give you the address to the server.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 10, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

My Minecraft account no longer works?

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

My Minecraft account no longer works?

1. My Minecraft account no longer works? - Similar Threads - Minecraft account longer

2. Minecraft no longer purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft no longer purchased: I've owned this game for 10+ years and have migrated my account from mojang->windows and played fine last year. I updated my email and now the launcher is demanding I buy the game again before I can play....
  3. Minecraft no longer purchased

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft no longer purchased: I've owned this game for 10+ years and have migrated my account from mojang->windows and played fine last year. I updated my email and now the launcher is demanding I buy the game again before I can play....
  4. Minecraft account no longer exists.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft account no longer exists.: When I migrated my Minecraft account I requested to change my email address associated with my Mojang account from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I was given this link...
  5. Minecraft account no longer exists.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft account no longer exists.: When I migrated my Minecraft account I requested to change my email address associated with my Mojang account from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I was given this link...
  6. My Free Redeemed Minecraft Windows 10 Edition of is no longer on my account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Free Redeemed Minecraft Windows 10 Edition of is no longer on my account.: My Free Redeemed Minecraft Windows 10 Edition of is no longer on my account.I redeemed it last year and I was able to log in and the trial went away but now when I log into minecraft.net it doesn't show that I own it.I still have full access to the game, but It appears that I...
  7. Minecraft no longer owned

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft no longer owned: Ok so I have a mac which I use boot camp to run windows on. I have been doing this for a while and I used my phone numberwithout any email as my Microsoft account. This worked fine for a while and I used it to buy Minecraft. Recently I had to delete the windows partition on...
  8. My minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My minecraft account: Hey! I was wondering why when I go to minecraft.net and then I go to skin it says that i have no account but I do and im confused, also I play on ipad, thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-minecraft-account/9579533c-babc-4c4c-8160-047087b609ce
  9. Minecraft windows 10 edition is no longer on my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition is no longer on my account?: Hello, So I tried opening the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft that I got awhile back for owning the Java edition of Minecraft, but when I go to open it, it says that Minecraft is not available on my account. When I go to the store page for windows 10 it prompts me to buy it...
  10. Remove Old Work Account no longer work there

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove Old Work Account no longer work there: I keep getting error messages saying there is something wrong with my Microsoft Account. When I look over the Account Details, I see a Work Email Address that is no longer valid no longer work there. I have tried everything I can and have NOT been able to remove the OLD...