Windows 10: My Minecraft Dungeons Microsoft store version is not working and I want to exchange it with...

Discus and support My Minecraft Dungeons Microsoft store version is not working and I want to exchange it with... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to exchange it because it is not working on the Microsoft store version and has no difference in price. the only difference is that it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FaisalZacky, May 29, 2020.

1. My Minecraft Dungeons Microsoft store version is not working and I want to exchange it with...

I want to exchange it because it is not working on the Microsoft store version and has no difference in price.

the only difference is that it is played with a launcher.

So can I exchange it?

:)

FaisalZacky, May 29, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft Dungeons now available on Windows, console and more

Read more:

Brink, May 29, 2020
  3. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, May 29, 2020
  4. My Minecraft Dungeons Microsoft store version is not working and I want to exchange it with...

Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, May 29, 2020
Thema:

My Minecraft Dungeons Microsoft store version is not working and I want to exchange it with...

1. My Minecraft Dungeons Microsoft store version is not working and I want to exchange it with... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Dungeons Microsoft

2. Microsoft Store - Minecraft Dungeons issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store - Minecraft Dungeons issues: This afternoon I tried to play Minecraft Dungeons with my nephew.It seems on the PC updates to this game only occur through Microsoft Store, not through the client. I spent 30 minutes resetting things through random google searches, trying to get the Store to stop freezing...
  3. Microsoft Store - Minecraft Dungeons issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store - Minecraft Dungeons issues: This afternoon I tried to play Minecraft Dungeons with my nephew.It seems on the PC updates to this game only occur through Microsoft Store, not through the client. I spent 30 minutes resetting things through random google searches, trying to get the Store to stop freezing...
  4. Microsoft Store - Minecraft Dungeons issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I Want to refund minecraft dungeons.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Want to refund minecraft dungeons.: Hello, I want to refund minecraft dungeons, but the problem is that when i go to minecraft.net, and try to contact them it redirects me to support.microsoft.com, i bought minecraft dungeons from the minecraft launcher, i want to refund it but i can't because minecraft.net...
  6. Minecraft Dungeons in Microsoft Store is Not Working

Minecraft Dungeons in Microsoft Store is Not Working: I bought the game, hero's pass edition, and played it for a little while using the Microsoft store. I stop playing for a couple of weeks but then came back to see that it needed updating. I tried updating several times but does not work. It also tells me that I need to buy it...
  7. Microsoft Store - Minecraft Dungeons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Store - Minecraft Dungeons: I am not sure if this is the right area to post this, so sorry if it's not. I bought Minecraft Dungeons yesterday, and when I hit play, it turns the screen black like it's going to start but then it brings up a grey and black tab saying that it crashed. I have tried playing...
  8. Minecraft Dungeons Error on Microsoft Store

Minecraft Dungeons Error on Microsoft Store: I just bought the standard edition of the game and when i try to install it, it shows an error saying that my windows update is disabled and i need to troubleshoot it. I troubleshooted the windows update but no problems were found, i tried installing another games in the...
  9. Microsoft Store - Minecraft Dungeons

Microsoft Store - Minecraft Dungeons: Hi, i have a problem with download MC Dungeons, when i click install i have a error: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I don't know what's wrong, my Windows Update is ENABLED... [ATTACH] Everything is updated... What to do? How can i install my game?!...
  10. I can't refund or exchange minecraft dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't refund or exchange minecraft dungeons: I accidentally bought Minecraft dungeons for windows 10 but it wont let me install it so i'm trying to refund it but i can't contact the staff. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-refund-or-exchange-minecraft-dungeons/841a7e03-981d-44ef-bbc2-fdd3ed40ed44