Windows 10: My Minecraft Dungeons Windows 10 is not working

Discus and support My Minecraft Dungeons Windows 10 is not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have recently bought Minecraft Dungeons for Windows 10, I downloaded the Minecraft launcher.. logged in into my account but it says that i can only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MarinoPeršić, Jun 6, 2020.

1. My Minecraft Dungeons Windows 10 is not working

I have recently bought Minecraft Dungeons for Windows 10,

I downloaded the Minecraft launcher.. logged in into my account but it says that i can only buy it...

So i went on the Microsoft store and clicked on Minecraft Dungeos Windows 10, it says i owned it.

I clicked on the "install/play" button but it just popped up a error mesagged that says the following..

"This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action.Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an association

in the default apps settings page."

I have tried everything, but nothing seems to work!

I even updated my windows!

Any help would be great!

:)

MarinoPeršić, Jun 6, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft Dungeons now available on Windows, console and more

Read more:

Brink, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Minecraft Not Working On Windows 10 Home

Hi Dallas,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

We understand that, you face issues with Minecraft is not working on Windows 10 and I'd be certainly help you.

I would like to know few more details on the below questions to understand the issue better.

• What is the latest build, installed on your system?

This issue occurs due to conflict between the third party applications and improper java installation on your system.

Please refer to the suggestions of Sara Mohammedi, replied on May 15, 2015, to fix your issue with Minecraft on Windows 10.

Mine craft in Windows 10 Not Working.

Minecraft in Windows 10 Not Working

I would like to inform you that, it is a java error and I would suggest you to reinstall java application and check, if it works. Let’s try to follow the steps in the link below.

How do I install Java ?

I would also recommend you to try reinstalling the game and also run the game in the compatibility mode.

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Barman58 Win User

My Minecraft Dungeons Windows 10 is not working

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

My Minecraft Dungeons Windows 10 is not working

1. My Minecraft Dungeons Windows 10 is not working - Similar Threads - Minecraft Dungeons working

2. Minecraft Dungeons Code not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons Code not working: So I just bought a minecraft dungeons digital card off of gamestop and the code isn't working when I try to redeem it, does anyone know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-dungeons-code-not-working/d63c11be-0007-402a-ba19-39362cadcd24
  3. Minecraft Dungeons Code not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons Code not working: So I just bought a minecraft dungeons digital card off of gamestop and the code isn't working when I try to redeem it, does anyone know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-dungeons-code-not-working/d63c11be-0007-402a-ba19-39362cadcd24
  4. Minecraft Dungeons not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons not working: Whenever I got to the Microsoft Store to open Minecraft Dungeons, it redirects me to the Gaming Services page on the Microsoft Store. I should have Gaming Service Downloaded but it still won't work. How do I get this to work?...
  5. Minecraft dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft dungeons: There was a new update for minecraft dungeons and when it had finnished i had to sigh into my Microsoft accound for playstation and it removed my original account that was lv 105...
  6. Minecraft Dungeons: windows 10 does not work on this device....

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Dungeons: windows 10 does not work on this device....: Hi, I just bought Minecraft Dungeons as a Gift Code from an independent retailer, but after redeeming the code I can not install the game. The install button is greyed out and when I move the mouse over the greyed out install button, the cursor changes to a red circle...
  7. Minecraft Dungeons do not work

Minecraft Dungeons do not work: Hi, I own Xbox Game Pass for Pc and a got Minecraft Dungeons. My pc have more than its necessary to run the game and I've played it allot, but today the game won't open. I've already uninstalled the game but nothing works. Please somone help meeee!!!!!...
  8. Minecraft Dungeon is not working, why?

Minecraft Dungeon is not working, why?: I can't use the online mode of Minecraft Dungeons because there is always the same error message. I can use the offline mode perfectly. I have the version with its own launcher. I think it is because of a XBOX setting, but I don't know. Screenshot of the error: Fehler...
  9. Minecraft Dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons: Today i opened the game and i saw it had local multiplayer so i tried connecting my ps 4 controler that is the only one i have and nothing happened i tried everything i can think of but it wont work please help me!...
  10. Minecraft dungeons

Minecraft dungeons: I pre-ordered minecraft dungeons and when i launch and sign in it says it can't verify that I own it. I have no idea what to do and am very frustrated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-dungeons/79f35d5b-6dab-4388-b0e9-b63471bd5387