Windows 10: My Minecraft for the Windows 10 version has no sound. Can anyone help me?

Discus and support My Minecraft for the Windows 10 version has no sound. Can anyone help me? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I looked at Windows+G, I looked at windows sound and I installed the game again. It still does not work. In case of emergency I would also be willing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by iactas, Jun 10, 2020.

1. iactas Win User

My Minecraft for the Windows 10 version has no sound. Can anyone help me?

I looked at Windows+G, I looked at windows sound and I installed the game again. It still does not work. In case of emergency I would also be willing to screensharen

:)

iactas, Jun 10, 2020

2. Minecraft for windows 10 , sound is broken

I recently bought the Minecraft for windows 10 to play with my friends , when I launch the game the sound does not work correctly, the sound is EXTREMELY pixelated, I have seen a lot of posts about people who have no sound and have tried the steps to fix
    my problem using the steps from their problems and nothing has worked. The sound doesn't make the game unplayable but it does make it extremely unpleasant.

Steps I have tried:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling sound drivers ,
    • Updating sound drivers
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft for Windows 10
    • Restarting my computer multiple times
    • Trouble shooting my sound

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Bruise A Brown, Jun 10, 2020
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - No Sound

1. Have you tried uninstalling sound driver from Device Manager?

Right click on start > Select Device Manager

Scroll down to Sound, Video and Game Controllers

Right click on the driver > Select Rollback if it worked prior to any recent updates or Uninstall if you've recently installed Minecraft

Close Device Manager

Reboot the pc for Windows to reload the driver

2. In Start Menu look for Minecraft in the list of apps.

Right Click on it > Select More > Open File Location (if available)

Usually this option is available with third-party installed apps.

In Cortana search bar type Run Programs

Select "Run programs made for previous versions of Windows."

Click Next to run the troubleshooter

In the next window you will see a list of apps Select Minecraft if it's there > Click Next

Select Try Recommended Settings

Option 1: use the recommended settings, the troubleshooter will test the app using a previous version of Windows so you can see if that resolves the issue.

Option 2: the troubleshooter will ask you which problems you're experiencing. Depending on your selection, the troubleshooter will offer tests and suggestions to resolve the problem, such as testing the display settings for the app.

Click Test the Program > Click Next

You'll have 3 options 1. choose to save the settings for the app, 2. try different settings, or 3. report the problem to Microsoft and view help articles online.

If nothing helped, report the app to Microsoft.

3. Minecraft Compatibility

http://hopper.minecraft.net/help/references/win...

Smittychat., Jun 10, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

1. My Minecraft for the Windows 10 version has no sound. Can anyone help me? - Similar Threads - Minecraft version has

2. can anyone help me with this???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help me with this???: A few hours ago we got new fibre broadband installed, and everything is working, other than this computer, it browses the internet but that is all it can do, I tried launching epic games launcher, steam and the xbox game pass app. Unfortunately they dont seem to work, could...
  3. can anyone help me with this???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can anyone help me with this???: A few hours ago we got new fibre broadband installed, and everything is working, other than this computer, it browses the internet but that is all it can do, I tried launching epic games launcher, steam and the xbox game pass app. Unfortunately they dont seem to work, could...
  4. Can anyone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me?: I downloaded the Windows 11 OS recently on my Acer i5 lap.. But after two days, my lap screen went black. Now I cant see anything from my lap. Also, the blue light comes and goes off from time to time. Can anyone help me to resolve this issue?...
  5. can anyone help me with this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can anyone help me with this: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffd30f80ed5778, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80145adca01, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: b6d03c2b-d822-4a2d-a4d4-9274fd303b19....
  6. can anyone help me with this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help me with this: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffd30f80ed5778, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80145adca01, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: b6d03c2b-d822-4a2d-a4d4-9274fd303b19....
  7. Can anyone help me with this ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can anyone help me with this ?: My laptop keep on experience some electic "buzz" sound whenever i watch a video or listen to a music. After i troubleshoot it still the same, here is the description. Can anyone help me with this ? Thanks in advance!! Diagnostics Troubleshooting Wizard Description...
  8. can anyone help me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can anyone help me: [ATTACH] Okay, my start menu isn't working it say critical error even i restart its still the same pls send help brand :View Paker Type: Windows 10 https://preview.redd.it/opuq0py8nuu51.jpg?width=600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d90018c49e0671cd2092fe047226617003b7e0fb...
  9. Can anyone help me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help me?: I tried to optimize my system for better gaming. And after all the operations, i hit the restart button. But its restarting. It keeps showing the Dell logo and restarts. It keeps showing following errors: Critical Service Failed. SESSION1 INITIALIZATION FAILED. REFMON...
  10. CAN ANYONE HELP ME??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CAN ANYONE HELP ME??: A window popped up on my screen asking me to check the box if I wanted my computer for private/home use or public use. The public box was already checked and I accidently hit enter, but I really wanted to check the private box. I have gone into my settings to try and change...