Windows 10: My Minecraft for Windows wont update to the latest version

Discus and support My Minecraft for Windows wont update to the latest version in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I went to Microsoft store and nothing. I checked my apps in settings, and it said there were no updates.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Feet Furngas, Jun 7, 2023.

1. My Minecraft for Windows wont update to the latest version

I went to Microsoft store and nothing. I checked my apps in settings, and it said there were no updates.

:)

Feet Furngas, Jun 7, 2023

2. Minecraft 10 Wont Download Full Version

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern, we would like to know if you're trying to access the free trial version of Minecraft on Xbox app. If so, have you tried signing out and signing in your account on Xbox app?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall your Xbox app to update it. Follow the steps below:

• Click Start and type Windows PowerShell on the search box.  
    • Right-click and then select Run as administrator.  
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Hit Enter.  
    • Launch Windows Store and download the Xbox App.  
    • Open the game on the Xbox App.  

Once done, let's check if you can now download the Minecraft full version on Xbox app.

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, Jun 7, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game

Read more: Better Together 'Minecraft' beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game for console, mobile and Windows 10 - The Fire Hose

See also:

Brink, Jun 7, 2023
  4. kaidaboii Win User

My Minecraft for Windows wont update to the latest version

Minecraft wont update latest version.

When i try to update minecraft's latest version 1.19.1, it sends me this message. what to do??
    My Minecraft for Windows wont update to the latest version 83aa90ad-cf85-44f7-b101-9d5a972ee2ae?upload=true.png

kaidaboii, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

My Minecraft for Windows wont update to the latest version

1. My Minecraft for Windows wont update to the latest version - Similar Threads - Minecraft wont update

2. My Minecraft for Windows wont update to the latest version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Minecraft for Windows wont update to the latest version: I went to Microsoft store and nothing. I checked my apps in settings, and it said there were no updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-minecraft-for-windows-wont-update-to-the-latest/cae734dc-c78b-4c18-b611-173c6c240291
  3. My Minecraft for Windows wont update to the latest version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Minecraft for Windows wont update to the latest version: I went to Microsoft store and nothing. I checked my apps in settings, and it said there were no updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-minecraft-for-windows-wont-update-to-the-latest/cae734dc-c78b-4c18-b611-173c6c240291
  4. Windows 10 version 1903 wont update to the latest version!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 version 1903 wont update to the latest version!: Hello, i been stuck at windows version 1903 OS build 18362.1256 for two years already. i have tried all sorts of solutions youtube has to offer but i am still unable to update it, the common errors it gives me inlucdes :::Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 - Error...
  5. Minecraft wont update latest version.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft wont update latest version.: When i try to update minecraft's latest version 1.19.1, it sends me this message. what to do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-wont-update-latest-version/9e694e14-8dd6-40ec-bbb2-cc8c89caeacf
  6. Minecraft wont update latest version.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft wont update latest version.: When i try to update minecraft's latest version 1.19.1, it sends me this message. what to do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-wont-update-latest-version/9e694e14-8dd6-40ec-bbb2-cc8c89caeacf
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 edition - latest version 1.16.200 has screwed up my graphics and wont run

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition - latest version 1.16.200 has screwed up my graphics and wont run: Has anyone else had this? my kid was playing fine yesterday, and todays new update 1.16.200 and minecraft gui seems to have gone wrong. You can load the game, but the graphics are garbled. I've updated my graphic card driver AMD R5 320, and updated windows 10. Nothing...
  8. Minecraft Won't Update to Latest Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Won't Update to Latest Version: My Minecraft won't update to the newest version it doesn't show if there is an update and I have tried clicking on the three dots in the corner and going on to downloads and updates an trying it manually, but it still won't work. I've also tried resetting the Microsoft Store...
  9. my minecraft windows 10 wont update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my minecraft windows 10 wont update: Hi. I've got the Microsoft Store version of Minecraft for Windows 10 and i can play it but it is an outdated version and so i cant play with friends. i try to update it but... In the Microsoft store, I select My library -> Minecraft for Windows 10 -> Update It goes...
  10. Latest windows update wont install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest windows update wont install: MY PC has been trying to install an update dai;ly since about last Tuesday. It eventually seems to uninstall what it has installed and go back to how it was. What can I do? 79783