Windows 10: My minecraft gifted code for windows 10, already used.

Discus and support My minecraft gifted code for windows 10, already used. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, Since I purchased minecraft java edition in 2015, I can have minecraft windows 10 edition for free, the problem is that the key that was given... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Paolo Mauriello93, Apr 19, 2020.

1. My minecraft gifted code for windows 10, already used.

Hello,

Since I purchased minecraft java edition in 2015, I can have minecraft windows 10 edition for free, the problem is that the key that was given to me has already been used, but in reality I have never used it, in fact my microsoft account does not has minecraft ...

:)

Paolo Mauriello93, Apr 19, 2020
  2. dawnwells Win User
    dawnwells, Apr 19, 2020
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Issues regarding Minecraft Windows 10 Edition gift code.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your concern regarding Minecraft Windows 10 Edition gift code, I suggest you to get in touch with Microsoft store support to check if the Minecraft game gift card, follow this support article to

Contact Microsoft Store Support
    , and check if that helps.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Apr 19, 2020
  4. My minecraft gifted code for windows 10, already used.

Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

My minecraft gifted code for windows 10, already used.

1. My minecraft gifted code for windows 10, already used. - Similar Threads - minecraft gifted code

2. Gift card code u sent me is used already

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift card code u sent me is used already: Gift card code u sent me through email is already used. I couldn't use it in my Amazon wallet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gift-card-code-u-sent-me-is-used-already/96c8ccbb-312a-41c3-9952-cc60f4a0555f
  3. Gift card code u sent me is used already

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gift card code u sent me is used already: Gift card code u sent me through email is already used. I couldn't use it in my Amazon wallet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gift-card-code-u-sent-me-is-used-already/96c8ccbb-312a-41c3-9952-cc60f4a0555f
  4. Gift card code u sent me is used already

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Minecraft Gift code not working

Minecraft Gift code not working: I bought a minecraft gift code and came on this website to redeem it but it said Code Not Found Try Reentering it I did but still the same I made sure it was the correct code and it was please help....
  6. Gift Code Already claimed Error

Gift Code Already claimed Error: Hello, Purchase for Gifting made on 9th May 2020 Order number 4525032304. The error being shown is that it is showing as already claimed whereas no claims made by the recipient till now. In my purchase order as well, the gift code is being shown as claimed. Kindly assist....
  7. minecraft windows 10 edition free code already used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 10 edition free code already used: I have wanted to get my minecraft windows 10 edition free code before i can't claim it any morei create my account before 2018, but it say that it had been already redeem the 29 july 2019 but i don't remember had claimed it so i contact the mojang support but i just get a...
  8. MY MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 CODE IS ALREADY REDEEMED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 CODE IS ALREADY REDEEMED: hi soo i was thinking about getting mincraft windows 10 since i could redeem it for free but its seems that it is alredy redeemed please help me ....
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Already Used Error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Already Used Error.: I've had this problem for a while, but my code to redeem is the Windows 10 Edition Minecraft is not working. I purchased Minecraft in October of 2015, and have played ever since. This computer was running Windows 7 at the time, and years later, I used my free update...
  10. minecraft windows 10 code already used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 10 code already used: I have never used my free windows 10 minecraft code and i went to use it and it says the code has already been used so i go to my library and click on minecraft and it brings me to the microsoft store to buy it when i have already purchased the game ON XBOX AND PC! i will not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. code for minecraft windows 10