Windows 10: My Minecraft "install" button is greyed out, and I have DX 12 and all requirements...

Discus and support My Minecraft "install" button is greyed out, and I have DX 12 and all requirements... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Whenever I try to download Minecraft: Windows 10, the install button is always greyed out, and then I go to 'System Requirements' and it says... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Misakabob, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Misakabob Win User

My Minecraft "install" button is greyed out, and I have DX 12 and all requirements...

My Minecraft "install" button is greyed out, and I have DX 12 and all requirements... da85c87c-1e27-4a32-9e47-ca1732df2221?upload=true.png Whenever I try to download Minecraft: Windows 10, the install button is always greyed out, and then I go to 'System Requirements' and it says that I need DX 11 when I have DX 12. Can someone help me out with this please? I have tried every single thing to try and make it download, like WSReset, and like 5 other things, so any posts that can help me, or atleast try will be very appreciated.

My Minecraft "install" button is greyed out, and I have DX 12 and all requirements... a5eb504d-c102-4780-b094-2e9c8f4c632a?upload=true.png

:)

Misakabob, Nov 20, 2020
  2. ZkDurrani Win User

DX 12 on windows 10

I install Forza motorsports 7 Demo. Con't Play My Pc. and i install DX 12. What i do?

ZkDurrani, Nov 20, 2020
  3. Windows store installation button greyed out

Hello

When I updated my ASUS Tranformer Book from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home, I wanted to install certain apps. Some of them didn't work at first because of an error. Then I decided to try to install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, but the button was greyed out for unknown reasons. My tablet has got a x64 processor but works on a x32 OS. The game requires only x64 processor according to the specs on the store.

Thanks already for responding

DeltaUnit38, Nov 20, 2020
  4. RayC5461 Win User

My Minecraft "install" button is greyed out, and I have DX 12 and all requirements...

DX 12 DXR

I have the RTX 2070 super and would like to know when are you going to release the DX 12 RTX software to the general public ???

RayC5461, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

1. My Minecraft "install" button is greyed out, and I have DX 12 and all requirements... - Similar Threads - Minecraft install button

2. Download and install all button greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download and install all button greyed out: I need to install an urgent security update on my computer, but all I'm getting is this, any help would be much appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-and-install-all-button-greyed-out/356b2c87-faa7-4577-9403-260c835cda77
  3. Download and install all button greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download and install all button greyed out: I need to install an urgent security update on my computer, but all I'm getting is this, any help would be much appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-and-install-all-button-greyed-out/356b2c87-faa7-4577-9403-260c835cda77
  4. greyed out button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    greyed out button: i want to change my display resolution from 1920x1080 to 1280x720 on Windows 11 but the button is greyed out so i can't do soisthere any way i can change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greyed-out-button/8db43d0b-eea7-4b2b-91da-ea16ff26b955
  5. greyed out button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    greyed out button: i want to change my display resolution from 1920x1080 to 1280x720 on Windows 11 but the button is greyed out so i can't do soisthere any way i can change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greyed-out-button/8db43d0b-eea7-4b2b-91da-ea16ff26b955
  6. Install button greyed out in all apps in Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Install button greyed out in all apps in Microsoft store: I'm unable to install anything from the store. What I've tried so far: resetting store through app settings running wsreset.exe just hangs and never finishes troubleshoot windows store apps - nothing detected troubleshoot system maintenance - nothing detected...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Install button greyed out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Install button greyed out.: Hi, I have purchased Minecraft on the store quite a long time ago on my laptop. It installed fine and I was able to play it fine. Although, today I put anew SSD drive into my laptop and installed windows 10 1909 on it. All apps and games install fine except from Minecraft....
  8. Install button greyed out

Install button greyed out: I had to re-install Minecraft Windows 10 edition for certain reasons, however when I tried to reinstall it on the same account and device the install button was greyed out and I can't install it again. I've tried: MSReset Restarting my laptop Booting in safe mode None...
  9. Button greyed out

Button greyed out: so i reset my computer today factory reset as i felt my computer was having problems i also recently posted about this issue and i though the reset solved it... i was able to download a free program until i logged into my account... then the grey button of death...
  10. DX 12 DXR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DX 12 DXR: I have the RTX 2070 super and would like to know when are you going to release the DX 12 RTX software to the general public ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dx-12-dxr/61ed2c63-e77f-417d-bd15-88ebb3e126f3