Windows 10: My Minecraft isn't working.

Discus and support My Minecraft isn't working. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently gotten Minecraft but every time I press install, it pulls up a screen that says "Where do you want to install?" but nothing pops... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Walter_279, Nov 22, 2020 at 4:17 PM.

1. My Minecraft isn't working.

Hello, I have recently gotten Minecraft but every time I press install, it pulls up a screen that says "Where do you want to install?" but nothing pops up. Ive tried so many solutions but can't seem to fix it. Thank you!

:)

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Nov 22, 2020 at 4:18 PM
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

4. Barman58 Win User

My Minecraft isn't working.

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Thema:

My Minecraft isn't working.

1. My Minecraft isn't working. - Similar Threads - Minecraft isn't working

2. My = key isn't working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My = key isn't working.: So a few days ago I noticed that my keyboard wasn't registering my = sign when I typed it out. Instead when I click the equals key for the first time, it acts as if it were a right click, and brings up the menu options. It will only do that once, however, and then after...
  3. My Mic isn't working

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Mic isn't working: I checked the headset and it works fine on other devices. Basically, on my desktop, my headset's mic isn't working. I checked through the control panel for whatever reason it says my mic isn't plugged in when it is. Also, it appears to detect another mic I don't have and when...
  4. My Camera Isn't Working

My Camera Isn't Working: I accidently dropped my computer and the screen was busted, Someone came and fixed it for me and everything worked including the camera for about 2-3 months, Then one day the camera just stopped working. I tried all the trouble shooting but nothing would work, when I went...
  5. My laptop isn't working

in Windows 10 Customization
    My laptop isn't working: My laptop is[IMG] showing a black screen an 'Windows sign in' here are some pictures[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-isnt-working/d127cff1-592b-4a4a-a43b-8f78d69d1786
  6. My Windows isn't Working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Windows isn't Working: Whenever I click the “Type here to search bar”, anything I click doesn’t pop up. If I click the window icon, nothing pops up. If I right click the speakers icon in the bottom right corner, and click sound settings, it will pop up as if loading then shut. Basically, if I...
  7. Minecraft isn't installing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft isn't installing: When ever I go to try to install Minecraft for windows 10 it install 90% of the way and stops. It then says there was anError. When I click see details it says Something Unexpected Happened Code:0x80070003 These are some pictures of what happened. Please help.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. my webcam isn't working

my webcam isn't working: I need to use ZOOM in this age of sheltering in place. My web cam shows as blocked. I have joined with video on. I checked my webcam settings in windows 10 and it thinks its on. There is a light beside the camera in the top of my monitor half that is on. Camera is still...
  9. My audio isn't working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My audio isn't working: I have a RCA laptop/tablet which has Windows 10 on it. I hadn't used it in a while so I had a lot of updates. On my last update I restarted my device and when it came back on the audio wasn't working! Realtek HD audio isnt on there, or anywhere on my device alone. There is no...
  10. Minecraft 1.13.2 isn't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft 1.13.2 isn't working.: Hi, I have recently purchased minecraft for my laptop but can't seem to get it to work. Whenever I go into my launcher and hit "Play", it opens up minecraft 1.13.2 and stays on the white mojang screen. I waited for a few minutes and got bored and clicked the screen, to...