Windows 10: my Minecraft Java says waiting on install how do I fix this problem?

Discus and support my Minecraft Java says waiting on install how do I fix this problem? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my Minecraft Java and Bedrock for windows says waiting on install I don’t know what I did but it just happened to me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cody Sagert Student, Mar 26, 2023.

1. my Minecraft Java says waiting on install how do I fix this problem?

my Minecraft Java and Bedrock for windows says waiting on install I don’t know what I did but it just happened to me

:)

Cody Sagert Student, Mar 26, 2023

2. Minecraft FTB (Legacy Launcher)/ATLauncher java problems (no java?)

I have the java runtime (10.0.2 x64) installed on my computer, and decided to try my hands at a minecraft modpack with the legacy ftb launcher; problem is, the launcher does not detect java running on my computer, even though the latest JRE IS installed. I tested this out with the ATLauncher, and it too says "no java, download it"

Went on the ftb discord channel, and one user said "most of all mods need java 8 to work, java 10 won't be posibile for a long while". So problem solved, I guess

BrokenDaily, Mar 26, 2023
  3. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 26, 2023
  4. Tenforo Active Member

my Minecraft Java says waiting on install how do I fix this problem?

Trying to make Java work on Windows 10

First, go here:
    https://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp
    and verify java is installed and working.

I.e. separate the issues of java and optifine. If that test is ok, Java should be ok. The problem is then how you handle your applications.

Optifine is (apparently) distributed as a .jar file.
    It does not appear straightforward. See below.

This: (which I found by searching for 'optifine java install') may give you another approach:
    How to Install the OptiFine Mod for Minecraft: 15 Steps

Once resolved, decide if you actually need Java installed.

Tenforo, Mar 26, 2023
Thema:

my Minecraft Java says waiting on install how do I fix this problem?

1. my Minecraft Java says waiting on install how do I fix this problem? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java says

2. How do I find my Minecraft Java “Transaction Id

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I find my Minecraft Java “Transaction Id: I bought Minecraft Java Edition last year and I didn’t realise that you’re supposed to keep the transaction ID in case you get hacked. I emailed Minecraft because I couldn’t find the email and I don’t have access to my payment method. They said to contact people at Microsoft....
  3. How do I find my Minecraft Java “Transaction Id

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find my Minecraft Java “Transaction Id: I bought Minecraft Java Edition last year and I didn’t realise that you’re supposed to keep the transaction ID in case you get hacked. I emailed Minecraft because I couldn’t find the email and I don’t have access to my payment method. They said to contact people at Microsoft....
  4. How do I find my Minecraft Java “Transaction Id

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I fix installing minecraft?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I fix installing minecraft?: So I was going to play minecraft, but It said It has some problem and that I had to open microsoft store, so I did and tried to click reinstall but that didn't work. I looked up solutions and tried going into settings and click repair in apps and features, then reset and all...
  6. How do I fix installing minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix installing minecraft?: So I was going to play minecraft, but It said It has some problem and that I had to open microsoft store, so I did and tried to click reinstall but that didn't work. I looked up solutions and tried going into settings and click repair in apps and features, then reset and all...
  7. How do I fix installing minecraft?

8. my Minecraft Java says waiting on install how do I fix this problem?

my Minecraft Java says waiting on install how do I fix this problem?: my Minecraft Java and Bedrock for windows says waiting on install I don’t know what I did but it just happened to me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-minecraft-java-says-waiting-on-install-how-do-i/937a8667-2d5f-4478-9515-740de3744b93
  9. i downloaded minecraft java but after doing a system wipe on my pc it says i dont own java...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i downloaded minecraft java but after doing a system wipe on my pc it says i dont own java...: i got minecraft java for hardcore mode but i didnt play it often there was a virus on my pc so i did a full system wipe now i dont seem to own minecraft java anymore could this be the virus or maybe the system wipe? and how can i fix this...
  10. How do I link my Minecraft java account to Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I link my Minecraft java account to Microsoft: I would like to know how to link my how to link my Minecraft java account to Microsoft please send a video for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-link-my-minecraft-java-account-to/d651a53e-b79f-42d9-baaa-8316f4729958