Windows 10: My minecraft keeps saying Signing into microsoft account, but it wont sign me in, Ive been...

Discus and support My minecraft keeps saying Signing into microsoft account, but it wont sign me in, Ive been... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So i go into my minecraft and it wont stop saying signing into minecraft account, I look to my charater and the name is steve. ive been waiting for it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by VincentPupek, Dec 5, 2020.

1. My minecraft keeps saying Signing into microsoft account, but it wont sign me in, Ive been...

So i go into my minecraft and it wont stop saying signing into minecraft account, I look to my charater and the name is steve. ive been waiting for it to sign me in but it wont. Ive looked on other peoples forums and microsoft looks like they arnt doing anything about it. I am on Pc

:)

VincentPupek, Dec 5, 2020
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. My minecraft keeps saying Signing into microsoft account, but it wont sign me in, Ive been... :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Dec 5, 2020
  3. Switch laptop sign in from MS account to Local Account questions

Hi, Ive just switched from signing in to my laptop with a Microsoft Account to signing in with a Local Account instead. My laptop was always listed as a Device on the opening screen along with a map showing its location when I looked in my Microsoft Account. Under Devices I could also view my laptop along with other bits of various information about the device and its location was always shown on a map there too. After signing into my laptop with my Local Account ..If I sign in separately to my Microsoft Account afterwards Ive just noticed that having switched to a Local Account my laptop isnt shown on the opening Microsoft Account screen anymore and its not listed in devices either. Is this normal behaviour? I was expecting to still find my laptop listed in Devices. Also...Under Update and Security/Activation..it used to say Digital Licence linked to a Microsoft Account. Now it just says Windows is Activated with a digital licence. Is all this normal behaviour if you sign into a laptop with a Local Account instead of a Microsoft Account?

sportsfan148, Dec 5, 2020
  4. Lucy80906 Win User

My minecraft keeps saying Signing into microsoft account, but it wont sign me in, Ive been...

Can't sign in with Microsoft account for Minecraft

I have tried to sign in with my Microsoft account for Minecraft. Though this keeps popping up, "please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft account, WearierApple937" I have tried changing the password yet it still shows me the same thing. I don't
    know what "WearierApple937" means. This is the first time I have signed in to the game with the account. I don't remember getting Minecraft with a different account. The game I want to sign into is on a PS4.

Thanks for the Help!

Lucy80906, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

My minecraft keeps saying Signing into microsoft account, but it wont sign me in, Ive been...

1. My minecraft keeps saying Signing into microsoft account, but it wont sign me in, Ive been... - Similar Threads - minecraft keeps saying

2. Can't Sign Into Minecraft With My Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Sign Into Minecraft With My Microsoft Account: I just bought Minecraft because I wanted to try it but haven't been able to open it because every time I try to log in with my Microsoft account it gets stuck on the loading screen and stays there forever. I was going to use a Mojang account, but they're no longer available...
  3. Can't Sign Into Minecraft With My Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Sign Into Minecraft With My Microsoft Account: I just bought Minecraft because I wanted to try it but haven't been able to open it because every time I try to log in with my Microsoft account it gets stuck on the loading screen and stays there forever. I was going to use a Mojang account, but they're no longer available...
  4. Microsoft wont let me sign in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft wont let me sign in: I got a new computer and I did not have Wi-Fi at the time so I pressed skip and then when I got my Wi-Fi I went to the Microsoft store and it gave me an error so I pressed sign in because I looked up the error and it said I needed to sign in the I pressed sign in and the tab...
  5. Unable to sign into my Microsoft Account on Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into my Microsoft Account on Minecraft: Okay so I was playing minecraft after I just downloaded it Bedrock edition and it wont let me sign into a microsoft account. My wifi works fine but every time I try to sign in it gives me an error screen.....Help.. [Moderator Edit: Changed title from "Help..."]...
  6. Ive been signed into a temporary profile

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Ive been signed into a temporary profile: After I updated windows last night, I got signed into a temporary profile, and I have no idea how to get back to my original one. I tried signing in and out as it said through the troubleshoot menu in the settings and that did not work....
  7. It wont let me sign in to minecraft with my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It wont let me sign in to minecraft with my microsoft account: every time i try to sign in to minecraft it asks if i want to save my purchases to my microsoft account, so i press yes, and then it says failed to login. its really annoying because this happens every time. can someone tell me how to fix this?...
  8. Accounts been hacked, found sign in in an area that Ive never been to

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Accounts been hacked, found sign in in an area that Ive never been to: Ive been having constant trouble being hacked. I believe it has been my son as well as others in my family and really want this to stop. I just got a new laptop and see that my account was accessed from an area Ive never been in. How can I go about having this looked into?...
  9. Accounts been hacked, found sign in in an area that Ive never been to

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Accounts been hacked, found sign in in an area that Ive never been to: Ive been having constant trouble being hacked. I believe it has been my son as well as others in my family and really want this to stop. I just got a new laptop and see that my account was accessed from an area Ive never been in. How can I go about having this looked into?...
  10. Minecraft Fails To Sign Into My Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Fails To Sign Into My Microsoft Account: I've tried all kinds of things to get it to work but it just won't sign in. [ATTACH] My computer is signed into the account already so I don't know what the problem is. I am missing some Windows updates but it's been searching for updates for about an hour now....