Windows 10: My minecraft launcer won't start

Discus and support My minecraft launcer won't start in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I reinstalled minecraft too : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-minecraft-launcer-wont-start/dd79abb6-e518-4983-b5ca-4c0fdcbd7d83 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by callmefarmerboy, Jan 22, 2021.

1. My minecraft launcer won't start

I reinstalled minecraft too :

:)

callmefarmerboy, Jan 22, 2021
  2. bixby___ Win User

minecraft launcher won`t launch

when i launch minecraft launcer it comes up that it`s updating java runtime environment, and then it just says "Unable to update Minecraft Runtime Environment".

bixby___, Jan 22, 2021
  3. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Jan 22, 2021
  4. Barman58 Win User

My minecraft launcer won't start

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

My minecraft launcer won't start

1. My minecraft launcer won't start - Similar Threads - minecraft launcer won't

2. My laptop won't start.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop won't start.: So I was updating my laptop, it was the preview update along with an optional driver update.At 30% completion it shut it self down.I have tried four times to start it but only a few seconds later it would just doe again. Please help me....
  3. My FSX Won't Start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My FSX Won't Start: ive owned fsx se for a while now and didnt have a chance to play it because the game wont start and just crashedive been looking at the internet for solutions to fix my issue but with no luck, so i decided to try post a discussion here and see if anyone can help me herehere...
  4. My PC won't start

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My PC won't start: I turned my PC off before I left for work a couple of days ago, and I when to turn it back on yesterday and a message appeared saying "preparing automatic repair" or "diagnosing your PC" or something like that. I left this to run as I presumed it would repair itself, but it...
  5. my Minecraft world won't appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Minecraft world won't appear: Somebody to Remember - YouTube source for info ↑ the issue is likely caused by data corruption 1.make a new world and get to high ground or fly up 2.save to title 3.get to your saves folder. 4.open the corrupted world's folder 5.copy the region file.the file...
  6. my Minecraft world won't appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Minecraft world won't appear: a few days ago I left Minecraft open, and my laptop froze while in sleep mode. I powered it off and on. reopened the app and the world didn't show up at all it is still present in the files. what should I do to fix this? I moved it to another folder to try to reload the file...
  7. Minecraft windows 10 edition won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition won't start: Yesterday i bought minecraft for my PC, the basic windows 10 version, since then i wasn't able to start the game. In particular the game will lunch but on the screen will appear the mojogang logo then after a few seconds it will disappear and then it will just remain the...
  8. MY MINECRAFT WONT START

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY MINECRAFT WONT START: well yesterday i bought minecraft windows edition so i could join my brothers server in MCPE it worked fine but the next day i opened minecraft and this came "Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001" i...
  9. Microsoft won't login when starting Minecraft.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft won't login when starting Minecraft.: I start Minecraft windows 10 edition and i can play correctly, but when i want to play online, i try to login my Microsoft account, it seems to load but never finish....
  10. Minecraft not starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft not starting: when I go to start Minecraft from the windows 10 store, it starts up with a white screen then shuts down after about 3 seconds. I don't know what is causing this, but if ya'll can help me that'd be awesome. I tried using windows power shell to do sfc /scannow but it didn't...