Windows 10: My Minecraft launcher is not responding and working for a week now.

Discus and support My Minecraft launcher is not responding and working for a week now. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I wanted to ask, does this happen to you too?? Cause my launcher is ,,not responding´´ for a while now... I updated java and everything and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LimeJuice_1504, Jan 6, 2021.

1. My Minecraft launcher is not responding and working for a week now.

Hello, I wanted to ask, does this happen to you too?? Cause my launcher is ,,not responding´´ for a while now... I updated java and everything and it still doesn´t work... If you have a solution or the same problem as I have, please leave a comment with some tips or an solution.. Thanks to everyone..

:)

LimeJuice_1504, Jan 6, 2021
  2. Elvan Goh Win User

Minecraft Launcher not responding

My Minecraft hasn't been working for the past year now, but I recently have wanted to get back into the game. However, after I click play game in the launcher, Minecraft immediately crashes and responds with

"Java(TM) Platform SE binary has stopped working"
    Any help would be appreciated!

Elvan Goh, Jan 6, 2021
  3. Minecraft is not working

When I click on Minecraft, it doesn’t respond. I receive a message saying that Minecraft is not working. But the Minecraft launcher goes fine. The issue shows up when I click on "play 1.13.2 latest release".

Wendy Wright2, Jan 6, 2021
  4. My Minecraft launcher is not responding and working for a week now.

minecraft launcher not installing

I am trying to download Minecraft launcher the java edition but when it gets to the last part of the download it says Mojang not responding then a window pops ups and says java binary is not working do I want to close or wait . well I wait and it still
    doesn't respond. I downloaded the upate of java and It still not working. can someone please tell me what I can do to get it to work for my son please. thank you

gregorymctootle, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

My Minecraft launcher is not responding and working for a week now.

1. My Minecraft launcher is not responding and working for a week now. - Similar Threads - Minecraft launcher responding

2. Minecraft Launcher is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher is not working.: I was forced to get the Microsoft version of the Minecraft launcher as they decided to make sure the old one didn't work and make sure you had to change your account over to a Microsoft one. Now, it won't launch at all. I cannot open it. It doesn't matter if I click it, run...
  3. Minecraft Launcher is not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher is not working.: I was forced to get the Microsoft version of the Minecraft launcher as they decided to make sure the old one didn't work and make sure you had to change your account over to a Microsoft one. Now, it won't launch at all. I cannot open it. It doesn't matter if I click it, run...
  4. Minecraft launcher isn't working

Minecraft launcher isn't working: minecraft launcher on my laptop wouldnt open so i followed advice and deleted it but now i cant reinstall it, what should i do? minecraft bedrock still opens and i can play but i cant access java. i dont really know how the system works so im stuck can anyone help? thank...
  5. Minecraft launcher isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher isn't working: minecraft launcher on my laptop wouldnt open so i followed advice and deleted it but now i cant reinstall it, what should i do? minecraft bedrock still opens and i can play but i cant access java. i dont really know how the system works so im stuck can anyone help? thank...
  6. New Minecraft Launcher not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Minecraft Launcher not working: The new Minecraft launcher does not let me sign in with Microsoft account. It says that they couldn't sign me in Xbox live, I'm not sure why but please help me to try and fix this issue.The stop code is : 0x87DD0003...
  7. New Minecraft Launcher not working

New Minecraft Launcher not working: The new Minecraft launcher does not let me sign in with Microsoft account. It says that they couldn't sign me in Xbox live, I'm not sure why but please help me to try and fix this issue.The stop code is : 0x87DD0003...
  8. Minecraft Launcher Not working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher Not working...: Okie so.. I recently purchased Minecraft Java edition for my laptop. When I go on the launcher everything is fine and smooth.. Then when I click onto Minecraft it takes a second but starts the game. However, it keeps staying on the Mojang loading page with the application...
  9. Minecraft Launcher not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher not responding: Hello, So I just bought a new laptop and I bought Minecraft Java edition. Well that was about two weeks ago, and recently I was cleaning out old files and i accidently deleted all my Minecraft folders and me being stupid, I deleted all the files in the recycling bin. Well I...
  10. Minecraft Launcher not responding

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Minecraft Launcher not responding: My Minecraft hasn't been working for the past year now, but I recently have wanted to get back into the game. However, after I click play game in the launcher, Minecraft immediately crashes and responds with "Java(TM) Platform SE binary has stopped working" Any help would...