Windows 10: My minecraft launcher loading forever

Discus and support My minecraft launcher loading forever in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; it loading forever after i login microsoft i need help for this .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AdrianChng Jin Hong, Mar 2, 2022.

1. My minecraft launcher loading forever

it loading forever after i login microsoft i need help for this .

:)

AdrianChng Jin Hong, Mar 2, 2022
  2. NathanX. Win User

Minecraft Launcher won't load after installation!

Recently, my Minecraft Launcher won't load any installation other than an Optifine 1.14.4 installation that I use frequently. To solve this, I uninstalled the launcher and tried to reinstall it using the MinecraftInstaller.msi but whenever it finishes installing
    the launcher, it appears blank (the white paper with a fold on the top-right corner). When I try to open it, a window pops up with the following message:

Couldn't load launcher core from C:\Program Files (x86)\Minecraft

Launcher\game\launcher.dll: LoadErrorNotPresent

And then after I click "OK" another window pops up, saying:

Unable to start the Minecraft Runtime Environment. This is most likely cause by a corruption. Please try to reinstall Minecraft.

I followed that advice and reinstalled Minecraft multiple times. The entire process just starts over, and I'm starting to feel hopeless. Before I buy Minecraft again, does anyone have a solution to this?

HUGE thank you to anyone who tries to help me fix this! Even if your solution doesn't work, I am infinitely grateful for you at least trying.

NathanX., Mar 2, 2022
  3. Cant Load Minecraft launcher up after re downloading Uninstaller and repeating .dll Problems -

hi so i cant Load up the minecraft launche

It comes up with "Couldn't load launcher core from c:\Program Files (x86)\Minecraft

Launcher\game\launcher.dll: LoadErrorNotPresent

and after that it says corruption or the program isnt there?

I think what i did wrong was i was uninstalling programs and i uninstalled a vital part of microsoft?

NoahWilson4, Mar 2, 2022
  4. My minecraft launcher loading forever

minecraft dungeons for windows 10 redeemed the code in the launcher but game not loading ?

I bought the code from amazon redeemed the code in the Minecraft launcher but the game is not loading ?

It says the code has been used now how do I play the game ?

MelissaAnger, Mar 2, 2022
Thema:

My minecraft launcher loading forever

1. My minecraft launcher loading forever - Similar Threads - minecraft launcher loading

2. Minecraft launcher and other Xbox Apps Not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher and other Xbox Apps Not loading: I tried launching the Minecraft Launcher but the launcher would never load. I was able to launch all other applications Microsoft and not apart from windows defender protection historyIt would crash when opened and when I tried googling the answer, it said to just change the...
  3. Minecraft launcher and other Xbox Apps Not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft launcher and other Xbox Apps Not loading: I tried launching the Minecraft Launcher but the launcher would never load. I was able to launch all other applications Microsoft and not apart from windows defender protection historyIt would crash when opened and when I tried googling the answer, it said to just change the...
  4. Minecraft Launcher not loading from store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher not loading from store: I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, turning on offline mode, I'm not sure how else I can fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-launcher-not-loading-from-store/ce9ea630-a8a8-4980-855e-6925ad95d16f
  5. Minecraft Launcher not loading from store

Minecraft Launcher not loading from store: I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, turning on offline mode, I'm not sure how else I can fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-launcher-not-loading-from-store/ce9ea630-a8a8-4980-855e-6925ad95d16f
  6. So my Minecraft launcher won’t load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So my Minecraft launcher won’t load: So the other day I go load up Minecraft and the launcher updates finishes then crash stating error code 0xz000007b and launcher.dll is missing . Then two more windows pop to to reinstall Minecraft which after trying so it crashes stating the exact same thing. Which then I go...
  7. So my Minecraft launcher won’t load

So my Minecraft launcher won’t load: So the other day I go load up Minecraft and the launcher updates finishes then crash stating error code 0xz000007b and launcher.dll is missing . Then two more windows pop to to reinstall Minecraft which after trying so it crashes stating the exact same thing. Which then I go...
  8. Minecraft Launcher

Minecraft Launcher: When I start the current minecraft launcher I am prompted to sign in with mojang or microsoft. I've already migrated my mojang account, but when I select the microsoft login option, it starts loading, then stops. I've also had the problem of the microsoft store not opening at...
  9. My minecraft launcher loading forever

My minecraft launcher loading forever: it loading forever after i login microsoft i need help for this . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-minecraft-launcher-loading-forever/bb018b35-99f8-4444-a6cc-fce60c6c19e5
  10. Minecraft Launcher won't load after installation!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher won't load after installation!: Recently, my Minecraft Launcher won't load any installation other than an Optifine 1.14.4 installation that I use frequently. To solve this, I uninstalled the launcher and tried to reinstall it using the MinecraftInstaller.msi but whenever it finishes installing the launcher,...