Windows 10: My Minecraft Realms Subscription is missing

Discus and support My Minecraft Realms Subscription is missing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently bought a Minecraft Realms subscription but my Minecraft UWP app crashed right after I checked out. The order definitely went through as I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jacob Raffoul, Feb 24, 2019.

1. My Minecraft Realms Subscription is missing

I recently bought a Minecraft Realms subscription but my Minecraft UWP app crashed right after I checked out. The order definitely went through as I received an order ID and an email from Microsoft.

I cannot however use the realm as the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition app does not recognize that I have bought the subscription.

I believe this is called a missing purchase and I am grateful for all help!

Thanks in advance! -Jacob Raffoul.

:)

Jacob Raffoul, Feb 24, 2019

2. Minecraft Realms Windows 10 Edition

Hi Darren,

Issues with paying the Minecraft Realms on your Windows 10 PC may occur due to a network or a server connection error. Before performing any troubleshooting steps on your PC, make sure that the Xbox Live Service is up and running on this

link

If the Xbox Live Service is up and running, you may visit
    Minecraft Realms
    and perform the suggested solutions under Troubleshooting problems with Minecraft Realms.

If you are still experiencing issues joining a friend's Realm on Minecraft, you may visit this

link
    for additional support options from Mojang Support.

Should you have any other queries, you may contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Feb 24, 2019
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    Playing Minecraft Realms with people who bought Minecraft off the Mojang Website.

Hello
    lolpwns101,

There should be no difference between Minecraft purchased from the Microsoft Store and Mojang website as they are cross-platform play compatible. You can join/invite people in a Realm as long as they are also listed as Xbox Live friends.

I highly suggest that you visit these support articles:

If you need to contact the Microsoft Store for refunds, lease refer to this
    link
    on how to contact Microsoft Store support.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Feb 24, 2019
  4. My Minecraft Realms Subscription is missing

Minecraft realms

Hello, i have a problem with minecraft

ive been trying to add a realm but the realm bar doesnt show up and it only shows the add friends

is it because of restrictions?

plz help me i want to go on my friends realm

and he has the add realm bar on friends

can anyine help?

VanessaWojtala, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

My Minecraft Realms Subscription is missing

1. My Minecraft Realms Subscription is missing - Similar Threads - Minecraft Realms Subscription

2. cancel minecraft realms subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cancel minecraft realms subscription: Hi,i have a recurring charge against a bank account for microsoft realms. I can't remember what account I used to create it and I no longer use it - haven't done for a few years. it is not showing up against my current account or any of my family accounts. how do I get a...
  3. cancel minecraft realms subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cancel minecraft realms subscription: Hi,i have a recurring charge against a bank account for microsoft realms. I can't remember what account I used to create it and I no longer use it - haven't done for a few years. it is not showing up against my current account or any of my family accounts. how do I get a...
  4. minecraft realms subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft realms subscription: i payed £5.59 twice for realms and the money is pending to be withdrawn from by account but i have not gotten anything for it, i would like to get all my money 11.18 back and no realms subscription. any help is appreciated...
  5. minecraft realms subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft realms subscription: i payed £5.59 twice for realms and the money is pending to be withdrawn from by account but i have not gotten anything for it, i would like to get all my money 11.18 back and no realms subscription. any help is appreciated...
  6. Minecraft Realms Subscription Refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Realms Subscription Refund: When I opened Minecraft, it told me that my Realms subscription was expired, so I went and "renewed" the subscription. By doing so, I realized that I had instead accidentally bought a new subscription because my realm renewed automatically. Could I request a refund for the...
  7. My son is unable to start a Minecraft Realms subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My son is unable to start a Minecraft Realms subscription: I want my son to be able to start a Minecraft Realms subscription. However, when he tries on his PC, he gets this message: You need a parent to buy this We can't send a request for this one, so you'll have to ask them another way Great, but what am I supposed to do to...
  8. Minecraft Realms Subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms Subscription: I purchased a subscription for Minecraft realms then I tried to extend it and it went through but purchased a new realm instead how can i extend my realm or switch to the new subscription where do I upload my world backup? I am playing on Minecraft for windows 10 purchased on...
  9. Can't renew Minecraft Realms subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't renew Minecraft Realms subscription: Hi, I called your support team and also contacted Mojang support on this. My internet connection is fine, I do not have a firewall, and all of my settings on Xbox live are set to allow. I tried to start my Realm with Minecraft and was told there was a connection issue...
  10. Cancel subscription for Minecraft Realms Plus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cancel subscription for Minecraft Realms Plus: Could someone please help me. I feel like I am going around in circles. I signed up for the free one month trial of MINECRAFT REALMS PLUS but do not know how to cancel it before I have to start paying for it. I don't need it. It's not what I thought it might be useful for....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft realm is missing