Windows 10: My minecraft suddenly stopped working after fixing the computer

Discus and support My minecraft suddenly stopped working after fixing the computer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; About a month ago my computer crashed, it was a problem with the HD, just take it for repair as soon as possible. Before it crashed, I had been playing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AnonimousBTZ, Jun 6, 2021.

1. My minecraft suddenly stopped working after fixing the computer

About a month ago my computer crashed, it was a problem with the HD, just take it for repair as soon as possible. Before it crashed, I had been playing Minecraft for about 2-3 years, and it always worked really well, with over 30 fps always, even with mods. After it came back to my house, formatted, I reinstalled Minecraft and found it no longer works. The program opens normally, and even in the menu screen it works normally, I lowered all the settings as usual I even installed optifine to improve performance even more and always, in all worlds, it run at 15 fps, sometimes even less.This doe

:)

AnonimousBTZ, Jun 6, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jun 6, 2021
  3. Computer Suddenly stops

White working, the computer suddenly stops.

Is there a fix for this

PrabhuNegi, Jun 6, 2021
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

My minecraft suddenly stopped working after fixing the computer

Windows 10 "Left Alt + Shift" language input switch suddenly stop working. It used to work before.

Hi Jida,

There are a few reasons why "Left Alt + Shift" is suddenly stopped working on your computer. Since you mentioned that you already tried some troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you create a
    Test Profile. From there, check if the issue occurs.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.
    Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, Jun 6, 2021
Thema:

My minecraft suddenly stopped working after fixing the computer

1. My minecraft suddenly stopped working after fixing the computer - Similar Threads - minecraft suddenly stopped

2. my keyboard suddenly stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my keyboard suddenly stopped working.: My Keyboard suddenly stopped working, I have tried a few different things from reading on the internet. But i still cannot get it to work. The mouse works and the touch screen works...
  3. My microphone suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone suddenly stopped working: While I was using my microphone and everything was working as it should, the microphone stopped working and no matter what setting I looked into and changed, it wouldn't work....
  4. My microphone suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My microphone suddenly stopped working: While I was using my microphone and everything was working as it should, the microphone stopped working and no matter what setting I looked into and changed, it wouldn't work....
  5. suddenly my touchpad working stop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    suddenly my touchpad working stop: Today i wok on my laptop but suddenly touchpad working stoped. i dont use mouse. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suddenly-my-touchpad-working-stop/37ef4bfa-3250-422f-a71e-672bbed0d6e6
  6. My touchpad suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My touchpad suddenly stopped working: My touchpad stopped working, and in the settings only appear the option to choose the cursor speed. The option to enable or disable the touchpad doesn`t show up anymore. Can anyone guide me to solve it?...
  7. Computer WiFi suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer WiFi suddenly stopped working: Hi one day my computer’s WiFi stopped working. At first when I went into device manager there was a yellow error sign next to the Intel Wireless AC 9560 160mhz adapter. I tried to uninstall and reinstall it and reset the computer, but after a few of those tries it vanished...
  8. My Bluetooth stopped working suddenly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Bluetooth stopped working suddenly: I was watching Netflix and my Bluetooth earphones disconnected suddenly and I couldn't see the Bluetooth icon. I restarted my PC. then installed the Bluetooth driver. From Services.mnc I chnaged Bluetooth Support Service from Manual to automatic and again restarted my PC....
  9. My bluetooth suddenly stopped working on my computer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My bluetooth suddenly stopped working on my computer.: The bluetooth mouse stopped suddenly. I replaced the batteries thinking the batteries had died. However, with new batteries, I still can't get it to work. When I try to pair, I see an error message that I Bluetooth is disabled on my machine. I did not disable anything....
  10. Computer Suddenly stops

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer Suddenly stops: White working, the computer suddenly stops. Is there a fix for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-suddenly-stops/c7edfcc8-92b7-40e9-8b8f-b1817f90bbc2