Windows 10: My minecraft went missing

Discus and support My minecraft went missing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Please help. I bought Minecraft 1-2 months ago and now it has dissapeared from my microsoft account. I still have the minecraft game on my computer but... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ReygardKavi, Dec 4, 2020.

1. My minecraft went missing

Please help. I bought Minecraft 1-2 months ago and now it has dissapeared from my microsoft account. I still have the minecraft game on my computer but i cant do anything nor play it while i used to be able to in the past until this happened.My minecraft went missing [​IMG] My minecraft went missing 79874d4f-2702-4db4-a36c-a4b33b0cbee9?upload=true.png

:)

ReygardKavi, Dec 4, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

AdrianaMedzihradská, Dec 4, 2020
  4. My minecraft went missing

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

My minecraft went missing

1. My minecraft went missing - Similar Threads - minecraft went missing

2. Bluetooth went missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth went missing: Bluetooth went missing from the action center. When I tried running the Bluetooth troubleshooter, it said Bluetooth is not on this PC. I have always had Bluetooth on my PC running Windows 10. When I went to Bluetooth Support Services it says Bluetooth is running but I can't...
  3. Bluetooth went missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth went missing: Bluetooth went missing from the action center. When I tried running the Bluetooth troubleshooter, it said Bluetooth is not on this PC. I have always had Bluetooth on my PC running Windows 10. When I went to Bluetooth Support Services it says Bluetooth is running but I can't...
  4. Bluetooth went missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My laptop went missing.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My laptop went missing.: Hey there everyone!As of two months ago now, my laptop was stolen by someone. I have sent out various emails to people I know and pleaded for the return of my device, but to no avail. It says on the Microsoft website that my laptop has no battery, so I can't remotely turn on...
  6. Minecraft is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is missing: So I bought minecraft windows 10 a couple of years ago and i recently reset my pc and i logged into the same account and its not on my purchased list? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-is-missing/cff90d8a-a442-4a44-adc9-2b4f35368779
  7. My printers went missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My printers went missing: I was looking at a printable thing and wanted to print it into bluebeam (this was a couple of days ago), but when I went to print it with the bluebeam pdf feature, I noticed all my printers went missing (even the software ones like send to onenote and microsoft print to pdf),...
  8. My desktop files went missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My desktop files went missing: Okay. So I logged in today and my desktop was like a brand new desktop. All the wallpapers were gone. And same goes with my folders. I lost some files. Then I went here and saw this help link....
  9. My files went missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My files went missing: So recently my computer has been acting up. I didn't think too much about it, but I found out that all my files up to 3 days ago is missing. Any tips or advice? I'm not sure if a virus took them all, but they aren't hiding and I have no backup....
  10. Bluetooth Went Missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Went Missing: Ok here's what happened. My laptop has built in bluetooth on windows 10. It was working fine for awhile but then my mouse yesterday wouldn't move or click anything on my laptop. Its disappeared from the Action Center/Notification bar, and its not on the tab side of the...