Windows 10: My minecraft windows 10 code was stolen

Discus and support My minecraft windows 10 code was stolen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I never redeemed my code. I went on my account today because I just downloaded windows 10 for the first time ever yesterday, and it says my code was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HustleBones, Sep 4, 2019.

1. My minecraft windows 10 code was stolen

I never redeemed my code. I went on my account today because I just downloaded windows 10 for the first time ever yesterday, and it says my code was already redeemed. I didn't even know I could get a copy of bedrock, nevertheless how to download or redeem the code. My friend just showed me this morning how to access the code so we could play Realms together, but it says my code was redeemed on the 13th of June 2019. I didn't even know there was a mojang account website separate from the MC website. I haven't played minecraft in years. I hope you can resolve this or ban the account my code is attached too at the least.

:)

HustleBones, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Dane_R Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 code stolen?

I tried to redeem my Minecraft for Windows 10 code, but it says that it was already redeemed about a week ago.

I didn't redeem, nor was I attempting to last week. This is the first and only Windows 10 account that I have. The only causes that I can think of is that this is an error, or worse, my code was stolen somehow.

Is there any way I can find out what happened to it, and if I can get a replacement?

Dane_R, Sep 4, 2019
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 4, 2019
  4. LeonLaude Win User

My minecraft windows 10 code was stolen

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already reedemed

Hi,

Are you sure you're logging into the Windows Store with the account that you redeemed the code to?

• If you login to Mojang Account please look under "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and check to make sure that the code is marked as claimed. You can make sure it is by checking the date that it was redeemed on.

• If the item is not listed, you should contact Mojang support and they will assist you on the issue.

• If it is listed, then that means you successfully redeemed the code to a Microsoft account. When you did so, you were asked to login to a Microsoft account. This was the account that you redeemed the code to.

• Please go over to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check under the "Recent purchaces" header and check if "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" is listed. If it is not, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.

• If you're not sure which account you used, you should contact Xbox support (for Step 1, use "Xbox on Windows 10"; for Step 2 under Store select "Purchase verification"; and you should be able to call/chat with Xbox support) and let them know you are unsure
      which account you redeemed the code to.

Hope this is of any help to you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

My minecraft windows 10 code was stolen

1. My minecraft windows 10 code was stolen - Similar Threads - minecraft code was

2. minecraft windows 10 edition stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 10 edition stolen: my minecraft windows 10 edition has already been redeemed. I have not redeemed it and this is my only account i should have gotten it free with java but i have not recieved it. This is the only time i have tried as i want to play with afriend who is on xbox...
  3. Windows 10 upgrade Activation Code Stolen

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 upgrade Activation Code Stolen: My Windows 10 upgraded Activation Code is stolen from the notebook I wrote it down on and I have used it once are twice for resetting my windows 10 back to factory and reinstalling it in 2016 but not since. There is a ripe on the page it is wrote on and I do not tear off...
  4. Windows 10 Minecraft Code Stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Minecraft Code Stolen: hi, I recently bought Java Minecraft and it came with a copy of Minecraft for win10. however my Mojang account was hacked recently and the hackers stole and redeemed my code. I have been trying to get this resolved for a couple days now and all I'm getting is contact Mojang,...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Redeem Code Stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Redeem Code Stolen: Hello everyone! I was hoping to get an answer on how to retrieve the account. Someone I know took the account by going on to my PC when I wasn't looking and will not in anyway give it back. I have all the log in information such as passwords and old redeem code hoping I...
  6. Stolen code for Windows 10 Minecraft?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Stolen code for Windows 10 Minecraft?: So today at work my co-workers wanted to make a Minecraft server. The problem is that some of them have Xboxes rather than computers, so I set up the server for Bedrock, or Windows 10. And since I've never had a need to play the game with anyone other than the people on...
  7. Minecraft windows 10 code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 code: My MineCraft Code For windows 10 is not finished or it wont pop up i tried it a thousand times but it wont work can i have a new code for windows 10 please i have minecraft java the code from the mojang website its broken and it dont work i could use some help please i want...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Key stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Key stolen: I remembered that windows 10 edition of minecraft was free if you have purchased java edition. Well I have and notice it said my key was already activated. I check my Microsoft account to see if it was used. And it was not. I know my account was breached not too long before...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 key was stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 key was stolen: I haven't been able to play Minecraft for a few years due to my computer not being able to handle it, (I know, right?) and have largely left the game alone until recently when I finally acquired a new PC and was excited to get back into the game. However, when trying to play...
  10. My Minecraft account could be stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Minecraft account could be stolen: Hello this is Austin Flores and I was trying to get my free version of Minecraft Bedrock Edition because I owned the Java Edition before Bedrock came out. However the problem is that the code I got says it has already been redeemed, but I never even touched the code until...