Windows 10: My Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is completely broken.

Discus and support My Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is completely broken. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [IMG] Whenever I try to run Minecraft, only this screen comes up. The main menu buttons are still there but they don't appear and no HUD appears. At... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by _Sentient_, Dec 11, 2020.

1. My Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is completely broken.

My Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is completely broken. [​IMG]

Whenever I try to run Minecraft, only this screen comes up. The main menu buttons are still there but they don't appear and no HUD appears. At one point, I just clicked randomly and managed to get into the server menu. Then I clicked on cubecraft and entered, then all of the textures looked completely destroyed. Some of the blocks were ok, but the icons, players, and HUD were either not there, or amalgamated.

I'm not sure what happened, or what caused this, but I have my driver up to date, I have installed the latest windows updates, I've even uninstalled and reinstalled Minecraft a few times. Please help!

:)

_Sentient_, Dec 11, 2020

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft account

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 11, 2020
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Xbox Support

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Dec 11, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

My Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is completely broken.

Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1

Source: Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1 | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

My Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is completely broken.

1. My Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is completely broken. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition completely

2. My Windows Is Completely Broken

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Windows Is Completely Broken: Problems:- i cant reset yes i tried everything i could find on youtube and everytime it says "there was a problem resetting"- i cant download games because my app installer wont download yes i reset it and also went into powershell for it- cant download media tool as soon as...
  3. Achievements on Minecraft windows 10 edition are not marked as completed and do not get...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Achievements on Minecraft windows 10 edition are not marked as completed and do not get...: Achievements on Minecraft windows 10 edition are not marked as completed and do not get their points and stuff after i have done it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/achievements-on-minecraft-windows-10-edition-are/f0f6c95d-a16a-4530-9bb4-0d821c25c79e
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is completely broken.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is completely broken.: [IMG] Whenever I try to run Minecraft, only this screen comes up. The main menu buttons are still there but they don't appear and no HUD appears. At one point, I just clicked randomly and managed to get into the server menu. Then I clicked on cubecraft and entered, then all...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Completely Frozen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Completely Frozen: So, this all started yesterday when i opened minecraft, it didn't load after i waited around an hour, and i retried many times and nothing seemed to work, so i reinstalled it and, it got past the loading screen, then immense lag and freezing, it entirely broke explorer.exe to...
  6. Windows 10 completely broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 completely broken: Howdy, today i ran into an issue that has completely thrown my plans of completijg an online course soon of the rails, burst into flames and into murky waters. After updating the game Anthem and movijg its fioes from my old hard drive to a mew one, origin began to freeze,...
  7. My windows is completely broken

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My windows is completely broken: OK, so I've been using windows since around the 95 days, same windows updated version by version since then until 1909 now. NEVER have I seen the system go this bad. Activation: Failed Update: Failed Reset: Failed I have tried EVERYTHING to get the activation working on my...
  8. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I have a code for windows 10 that I don't remember redeeming but I cant redeem it to my account as it says its already been redeemed.. Help? I want to play and I don't know what to do. I've tried looking in the MS Store to see if it was in there but its not located anywhere...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Okay so I recently reset my pc. When i went to reinstall minecraft windows 10 edition and went to my worlds, the world i spent so much time on is gone! Anyway I can get it back?????...
  10. My windows is completely broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows is completely broken: I have no strength left. Windows does not work at all. It is broken and unusable. Clean installs does not help because it is windows, not me I have 7 different PC's all with different versions and builds, same issues all across. Biggest issues is networking does not...