Windows 10: My Minecraft Windows 10 edition says that the pc that I use isn't supported anymore and my...

Discus and support My Minecraft Windows 10 edition says that the pc that I use isn't supported anymore and my... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As the new update in Minecraft said that they won't support devices with 768 ram below and Graphics card with Direct 10x or something and if you don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Amorsolo Robles, Nov 26, 2020.

1. My Minecraft Windows 10 edition says that the pc that I use isn't supported anymore and my...

As the new update in Minecraft said that they won't support devices with 768 ram below and Graphics card with Direct 10x or something and if you don't have the appropriate requirements the Minecraft app will stop from delivering new updates which causes your Minecraft to be broken. I own a Directx 11 Gpu and I still have 7gb of ram left. I don't really know why my Minecraft Said that my Device isn't supported anymore although I have the appropriate requirements/specs on my pc and I can't get rid of it, and my Minecraft Stopped from updating To the Microsoft store and I won't be able to play multi-player or play with my friends again. Is there any way I can fix this and get updates again? My Minecraft Windows 10 edition says that the pc that I use isn't supported anymore and my... faf58a61-7872-41e9-a7ad-1587b8e9df3c?upload=true.jpg My Minecraft Windows 10 edition says that the pc that I use isn't supported anymore and my... f07fcb75-4508-44da-bada-9deec3f4bb15?upload=true.jpg

:)

Amorsolo Robles, Nov 26, 2020

2. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Xbox Support

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Nov 26, 2020
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft account

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 26, 2020
  4. My Minecraft Windows 10 edition says that the pc that I use isn't supported anymore and my...

Minecraft beta edition

Having same problem connecting to friends worlds. The only one working is on Realms....frustrating. Before Realms we could connect most times but since it was opened no other worlds are connecting. We can sometimes connect to new friends worlds on Minecraft,
    which is odd.

CarolWilliams_769, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

My Minecraft Windows 10 edition says that the pc that I use isn't supported anymore and my...

1. My Minecraft Windows 10 edition says that the pc that I use isn't supported anymore and my... - Similar Threads - Minecraft edition says

2. Why my PC isn't working anymore ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my PC isn't working anymore ?: I had the wonderful idea of upgrading my PC to Windows 10, I was impressed with the upgrade and I have absolutely no problems, the PC booted several times while upgrading which appears to be normal and at the end it finished with no error or warning messages. I worked on the...
  3. Why my PC isn't working anymore ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my PC isn't working anymore ?: I had the wonderful idea of upgrading my PC to Windows 10, I was impressed with the upgrade and I have absolutely no problems, the PC booted several times while upgrading which appears to be normal and at the end it finished with no error or warning messages. I worked on the...
  4. My bluetooth isn't there anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth isn't there anymore: so yesterday my bluetooth stopped working ? it told me that i didnt have bluetooth on my computer ? i tried following tutorials and it told me to go on to services and set every bluetooth thing to automatic ! i tried this but " Bluetooth User Support Service_4422b98 " wouldnt...
  5. My bluetooth isn't there anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My bluetooth isn't there anymore: so yesterday my bluetooth stopped working ? it told me that i didnt have bluetooth on my computer ? i tried following tutorials and it told me to go on to services and set every bluetooth thing to automatic ! i tried this but " Bluetooth User Support Service_4422b98 " wouldnt...
  6. I Don't own minecraft windows 10 edition anymore...?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I Don't own minecraft windows 10 edition anymore...?: Hi. long ago i used a redeem code to get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. i switched between windows 7 and windows 10 a lot and everytime i switched to windows 10 i had minecraft windows 10 edition in my account and all i had to do was just download it. but today when i...
  7. I want to buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for my computer, but it says that I won't be...

I want to buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for my computer, but it says that I won't be...: So I want to by the Windows 10 version of Minecraft for my HP Pavilion Notebook laptop but before I was going to buy it I saw that it said: "This product won't work on this device" and then linked me to the system requirements. On Minecraft.net the requirements for Minecraft...
  8. It says minecraft win 10 is no supported on my device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    It says minecraft win 10 is no supported on my device: so i got on today i tryed plying but it kept saying it wont support my device even tho i played yesterday https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-says-minecraft-win-10-is-no-supported-on-my/5735bf2f-81ca-4ab5-836e-7b25e6d7cc09
  9. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition code isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition code isn't working: Okay, so, I have owned Minecraft: Java Edition since 2015 and when my friends asked me to play with them, they gave me a link to the Mojang website where it gives me a free code to redeem. I tried to redeem it in the Windows store, and it says I already redeemed the code....
  10. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition code isn't working

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition code isn't working: Okay, so, I have owned Minecraft: Java Edition since 2015 and when my friends asked me to play with them, they gave me a link to the Mojang website where it gives me a free code to redeem. I tried to redeem it in the Windows store, and it says I already redeemed the code....