Windows 10: My Minecraft Windows 10 for some reason isn't launching

Discus and support My Minecraft Windows 10 for some reason isn't launching in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Before yesterday 03/03, i got my computer back from repairing and it got rebooted with half RAM memory, i downloaded both Minecrafts java edition, that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MMMMarco, Mar 5, 2020.

1. MMMMarco Win User

My Minecraft Windows 10 for some reason isn't launching

Before yesterday 03/03, i got my computer back from repairing and it got rebooted with half RAM memory, i downloaded both Minecrafts java edition, that launched and Windows 10 that didn't launch, i tried to look at some problems on launching on this forums, but the most recent ones that i could see were from 2019, and didn't work. I've tried to reinstall and restore the app, nothing happened idk what to do pls help

:)

MMMMarco, Mar 5, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Mar 5, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1

Source: Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1 | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Mar 5, 2020
  4. My Minecraft Windows 10 for some reason isn't launching

Minecraft for windows 10 , sound is broken

I recently bought the Minecraft for windows 10 to play with my friends , when I launch the game the sound does not work correctly, the sound is EXTREMELY pixelated, I have seen a lot of posts about people who have no sound and have tried the steps to fix
    my problem using the steps from their problems and nothing has worked. The sound doesn't make the game unplayable but it does make it extremely unpleasant.

Steps I have tried:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling sound drivers ,
    • Updating sound drivers
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft for Windows 10
    • Restarting my computer multiple times
    • Trouble shooting my sound

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Bruise A Brown, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

My Minecraft Windows 10 for some reason isn't launching

1. My Minecraft Windows 10 for some reason isn't launching - Similar Threads - Minecraft reason isn't

2. a application is not starting up on launch for some reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a application is not starting up on launch for some reason: i have tried numerous things, including, restarting uninstalling and mkaing a command for it on run also made the application admin and it still wont launch on startup no idea why...
  3. a application is not starting up on launch for some reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    a application is not starting up on launch for some reason: i have tried numerous things, including, restarting uninstalling and mkaing a command for it on run also made the application admin and it still wont launch on startup no idea why...
  4. a application is not starting up on launch for some reason

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 not logging into my Microsoft account for some reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 not logging into my Microsoft account for some reason: I've researched about this issue since last night, tried a lot of things but so far none have worked from the answers of previous threads like this for me. I'd like to ask if anyone could have any idea as to why I can't log in?...
  6. Windows 10 Minecraft will not launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Minecraft will not launch: Purchased Minecraft for windows 10 today. It installs, then when I press Play the Minecraft Loading screen appears then once the bars complete the screen just disappears. I have reset it using Settings - same thing happens. I have uninstalled it - reinstalled it - same...
  7. Windows 10 Minecraft [Cannot reply to old post for some reason]

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Minecraft [Cannot reply to old post for some reason]: Link to old forum post. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switching-personal-accounts/ce3b55de-217c-4576-9854-613e8563eb04 I cannot reply to it so I am making a new post, I already have them on the family, yet I still cannot sign in to the account....
  8. For some reason, minecraft windows 10 edition is not in my library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For some reason, minecraft windows 10 edition is not in my library: Around June of 2019, I redeemed a Minecraft code for the windows 10 edition. I own Java and even have the Xbox 360/one versions. However, I recently wanted to redownload it on my pc and have found that it is not in my library. I tried searching on multiple emails just in...
  9. Hands-free audio isn't avalable for some reason.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hands-free audio isn't avalable for some reason.: Im not sure if this is the right plase to post this, but can't come up with other at the moment. i have realy big problems with connecting bluetooth headphones, but i have tried everything. the only thing i can think of that is the problem is that i don't have hands-free...
  10. Minecraft for windows 10 will not launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for windows 10 will not launch: Help! I can't get Minecraft for windows to launch on three different computers, I've tried everything, reinstalling it, on a different router, on a new computer with a fresh install, nothing works. It just gets to the Mojang screen and crashes to desktop. Allen...