Windows 10: My Minecraft Wont load

Discus and support My Minecraft Wont load in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I got Minecraft but when I click on it it shows "MOJANG" but after that it just goes blank, it doesnt shut down or anything but it just goes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SyedMahmoodi, Nov 30, 2019.

1. My Minecraft Wont load

I got Minecraft but when I click on it it shows "MOJANG" but after that it just goes blank, it doesnt shut down or anything but it just goes white,please help.

:)

SyedMahmoodi, Nov 30, 2019
  2. Tylerp666 Win User

new laptop minecraft wont load

Bought a new laptop, windows 10. cant access the xbox app and minecraft is already installed but it wont open, any help or suggestions appreciated. thanks

Tylerp666, Nov 30, 2019
  3. Minecraft wont load with Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check the compatibility from the below:

Explore Windows 10 OS, Computers, Apps, & More | Microsoft

As the game is not compatible then you need to install the game in compatibility mode and check for the issue to do that you need to follow the steps provided below.

• Locate the installer.exe or setup.exe file in your folder.
    • Right-click on the file.
    • From the contextual menu, choose Properties.
    • Under Compatibility tab. Choose the version of Windows you want to emulate.
    • Select the "Run this program in compatibility mode" checkbox. Run the installer
    Refer:

Make older programs run in this version of Windows

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Make-older-programs-run-in-this-version-of-Windows

I would also suggest you to refer to the below link:

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ | Windows 10 Games

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you.

Thanks.

Mohammed Yaseer, Nov 30, 2019
  4. My Minecraft Wont load

new laptop minecraft wont load

Hi Tyler,

Issues with launching Minecraft on your PC are possibly caused by a corrupted game installation file. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Which version of Minecraft are you trying to launch?
    • Are there any error messages when you tried to load the game?
    • Are you still able to load your other games?
    • What happens when you access the Xbox App?

In the meantime, you can run the troubleshooter for Windows Apps on your computer by clicking the
    Run troubleshooter button on this link.
    This process will check and resolve common issues with the apps on your PC.

Loraine Mon, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

My Minecraft Wont load

1. My Minecraft Wont load - Similar Threads - Minecraft Wont load

2. My wallpaper wont load.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wallpaper wont load.: Today i was trying to load a new wallpaper for my laptop, somehow it displays black and when i try to open the background setting, the settings app just freezes and somehow i restarted it and it still doesnt work,...
  3. My wallpaper wont load.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wallpaper wont load.: Today i was trying to load a new wallpaper for my laptop, somehow it displays black and when i try to open the background setting, the settings app just freezes and somehow i restarted it and it still doesnt work,...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Wont Load

Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Wont Load: My minecraft bedrock windows 10 wont load wont go past the pink/red screen a week ago minecraft worked but now it wont load i did everything that i googled and it still wont work please...
  5. my cooking fever wont load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my cooking fever wont load: my cooking fever wont load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cooking-fever-wont-load/5078dcf6-afc6-4907-9882-b04f79ff2a59
  6. MY MINECRAFT WONT START

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY MINECRAFT WONT START: well yesterday i bought minecraft windows edition so i could join my brothers server in MCPE it worked fine but the next day i opened minecraft and this came "Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001" i...
  7. Minecraft not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft not loading: Does anyone have a fix to my minecraft not loading i have deled it and installed it and still nothing this is starting to tick me off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-not-loading/f7783560-0a6a-4698-b1f1-5c54d35f5616
  8. Minecraft Java 1.16.2 suddenly wont load past the red mojang loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java 1.16.2 suddenly wont load past the red mojang loading screen: I've been playing on Realms with my friend for a while now, and not messing with any in-game settings or minecraft game folders. And two weeks ago I went to load minecraft as normal, and it gets stuck near the end of the red mojang loading screen and the window freezes but...
  9. My laptop wont load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop wont load: It might have been an update that installed wrong, but my laptop will no longer load. I have an msi laptop so the start screen shows the msi logo and some loading dots. But my scree freezes after the dots go around 1 time. I cant boot up into safe mode and have tried to do...
  10. several of my apps wont load

several of my apps wont load: Maps, mail, calculator etc Some I've been able to uninstall and reinstall but the maps one wont. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/several-of-my-apps-wont-load/1cd1f7ad-59a2-4193-9690-504a2d93a86c