Windows 10: my minecraft world disappeared

Discus and support my minecraft world disappeared in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi my name is ruel and i have a youtube channel where i play minecraft bedrockso i was playing in my world then i accidentally turned off my pc and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RuelWahlang, Jul 17, 2021.

1. my minecraft world disappeared

Hi my name is ruel and i have a youtube channel where i play minecraft bedrockso i was playing in my world then i accidentally turned off my pc and when i turned it on again my world was gone. I checked the minecraft worlds folder the world file was still there but the world is not showing in my minecraft.How can i fix this?

:)

RuelWahlang, Jul 17, 2021

2. Minecraft world: the world disappeared

The world in Minecraft disappeared after shutting down the computer. What is the fix?

EddieFleming2, Jul 17, 2021
  3. Missing world is in my folders but not in Minecraft W10 world list.

I have this one world on minecraft windows 10 editon that disappeared from my world list when my laptop froze and restarted. Upon going back on minecraft, the world disappeared. I've looked in the worlds folder and its still there, but its not on the world
    list. What should I do to get it back on the worlds list? PLEASE make sure your answer deals with Minecraft WINDOWS 10 EDITION and not the JAVA EDITION please.

OneWithWolvesYT, Jul 17, 2021
  4. my minecraft world disappeared

nigelyardley, Jul 17, 2021
Thema:

my minecraft world disappeared

1. my minecraft world disappeared - Similar Threads - minecraft world disappeared

2. Recovering my Minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering my Minecraft world: My computer was doing weird things. Long story short, the fix was to uninstall and reinstall Windows 10. I had help with an online representative who managed to back up my files to a folder called "Windows.old" in which I have recovered some files. The only thing missing is...
  3. minecraft worlds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    minecraft worlds: i reset my pc and now all of my minecraft worlds are gone. is there a way i can get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-worlds/4b23f443-26e3-4910-ba9d-4fd542e90ad9
  4. My minecraft world reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My minecraft world reset: So i was playing on this world that I have more than a 100 hours invested and today I oppened the world and it was empty none of my stuff and buildings were in there and i hope this problem has a solution because im really sad...
  5. Minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft world: Hey microsoft! My favourite world in minecraft got deleted can you help me please: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-world/8307eb90-a792-45e0-8987-bed62152495b
  6. minecraft world

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    minecraft world: I got a virus on my computer so I wiped the entire thing clean except my files. I redownloaded Minecraft and my world vanished and it wasn't in my files anymore. Can you help me get it back? Also its on the java edition and I previously had the windows 10 version so I could...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition worlds disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition worlds disappeared.: I was on Minecraft beta and I wanted to go back to normal, so I copied the worlds and uninstalled Minecraft. When I went to re install it, a message popped up saying "Try again later". It did this for 8 hours, then I got it to work. When I loaded it up, all my worlds were...
  8. Minecraft world: the world disappeared

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft world: the world disappeared: The world in Minecraft disappeared after shutting down the computer. What is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-world-the-world-disappeared/a2d76894-f681-46de-965e-65dbc893f146"
  9. Fix Minecraft disappeared world!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix Minecraft disappeared world!: Friends I have found the way to fix this glitch , I was able to get my world back in win 10 edition. Here are the steps :- 1 you should be able to identify your world in game save folder. (Search on internet to know where is your game being saved) i : after getting to...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 world disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 world disappeared.: I once opened Minecraft, clicked on a world I wanted to play, and it then started loading. I then alt+tab'd away, and then when I got back on I was back to the home screen. I clicked play and saw the world wasn't there. I then looked in the files and, luckily, saw the world...