Windows 10: My minecraft worlds Windows 10

Discus and support My minecraft worlds Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Around October when 1.13 for Windows 10 Minecraft came out, when i tried loading in to minecraft and i couldn't so my only option was to delete and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by anthonysarmiento1, May 14, 2020.

1. My minecraft worlds Windows 10

Around October when 1.13 for Windows 10 Minecraft came out, when i tried loading in to minecraft and i couldn't so my only option was to delete and redownload it but when i did it deleted all my worlds is it possible to get them back?

:)

anthonysarmiento1, May 14, 2020

2. Missing world is in my folders but not in Minecraft W10 world list.

I have this one world on minecraft windows 10 editon that disappeared from my world list when my laptop froze and restarted. Upon going back on minecraft, the world disappeared. I've looked in the worlds folder and its still there, but its not on the world
    list. What should I do to get it back on the worlds list? PLEASE make sure your answer deals with Minecraft WINDOWS 10 EDITION and not the JAVA EDITION please.

OneWithWolvesYT, May 14, 2020
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

AdrianaMedzihradská, May 14, 2020
  4. My minecraft worlds Windows 10

The world in Minecraft Windows 10 is missing

My laptop froze and I restarted it after that moment one world is missing from Minecraft Windows 10. However I found it in the worlds folder but not in the world list. How can I get it back?

Summer White1, May 14, 2020
Thema:

My minecraft worlds Windows 10

1. My minecraft worlds Windows 10 - Similar Threads - minecraft worlds

2. Minecraft worlds are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft worlds are gone: My son has a minecraft window 10 version. We have uninstalled the version last night and tried to reinstall it right away. He had twenty worlds created under his account. We were able to retrieve information as a list of friends under the account. So many of his friends...
  3. Minecraft Unable to connect to world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Unable to connect to world: Hello, me and my little sister wanted to play together on her world so I tried joining her world I play on a windows 10 and she plays on an Xbox one s Then I got the Unable to connect to world Issue and btw we Get internet from phone : <3...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition worlds disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition worlds disappeared.: I was on Minecraft beta and I wanted to go back to normal, so I copied the worlds and uninstalled Minecraft. When I went to re install it, a message popped up saying "Try again later". It did this for 8 hours, then I got it to work. When I loaded it up, all my worlds were...
  5. I have Minecraft bedrock on windows 10 and a world was deleted on accident. The %app% thing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Minecraft bedrock on windows 10 and a world was deleted on accident. The %app% thing...: I have Minecraft bedrock on windows 10 and a world was deleted on accident. The %app% thing didn't work. Please help, Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-minecraft-bedrock-on-windows-10-and-a-world/36f6bfaa-172d-4eb1-9f11-25e04626dc2b
  6. Losing saved worlds when uninstalling Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Losing saved worlds when uninstalling Minecraft: I'm going to uninstall minecraft to exit the 1.16 beta. When I go to uninstall it, it says all data related to the app will also be deleted. Will I lose my save worlds if I uninstall minecraft?...
  7. I uninstalled minecraft win 10 and i lost my worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled minecraft win 10 and i lost my worlds: I uninstalled by mistake mc win 10 edition and j lost my worlds can i restore them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-uninstalled-minecraft-win-10-and-i-lost-my/3566ea64-de2f-4342-b969-ba3a48502efd
  8. I updated my minecraft windows 10 and lost all my worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I updated my minecraft windows 10 and lost all my worlds: Hello I lost all my worlds when I did update 1.14.60 I had to manually update it and restart it I can not find anything to help me I lost several months of work please I need it back....
  9. Bought new world for Minecraft on PC. Never showed up and Microsoft won’t refund money. How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought new world for Minecraft on PC. Never showed up and Microsoft won’t refund money. How...: Bought new world for Minecraft on PC. Never showed up and Microsoft won’t refund money. How do I get it to show up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-new-world-for-minecraft-on-pc-never-showed/afdef9c6-7800-47e8-a392-a018433170eb
  10. I just cant join her world without her joining mine first MINECRAFT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just cant join her world without her joining mine first MINECRAFT: Hello, So I have minecraft windows 10 and its all updated. My friend just got minecraft for her xbox and its all updated. I cant get there invites on the Xbox Console App but she gets mine on the xbox. The problem we are having is when i want to play on her world, i cant...