Windows 10: My minecraft

Discus and support My minecraft in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this. I have minecraft java edition and i went to the microsoft store and when i looked in my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by gungamer6..., Aug 15, 2019.

1. My minecraft

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this.

I have minecraft java edition and i went to the microsoft store and when i looked in my library minecraft windows 10 isnt there and it says on the store to redeem a code and when i try to redeem my code it says its already been redeemed i may have been hacked i dont know but i really want to play my minecraft windows 10 edition.

I hope someone can do something to help me

:)

gungamer6..., Aug 15, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Aug 15, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

My minecraft

TPU Minecraft Server

check the minecraft page...LONG list of fixes

cadaveca, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

My minecraft

1. My minecraft - Similar Threads - minecraft

2. Purchased Minecraft twice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft twice: Dears, it seems that i bought the mine craft twice one by gift cards and second one by my credit card. i installed the one which i bought by my credit cards. is there any way to refund the the redeem code of mine craft and use it to buy another application Best...
  3. Minecraft : Windows 10 Edition, ALREADY CLAIMED?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft : Windows 10 Edition, ALREADY CLAIMED?: Hi, I purchased Minecraft Java edition in early 2013 Today I realized I could redeem Windows 10 edition, turns out it was already claimed the 30th of September 2017, yet I don't recall redeeming or claiming the windows 10 edition at all, I looked into my purchase history...
  4. minecraft

minecraft: i just got my code from buying minecraft java previously to get it on windows 10. i inserted it and i got minecraft but it seems to only be the trial which is what i was doing before. I click sign in on minecraft and it tells me to buy the starter collection. can I play...
  5. I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and when I launch the game it says I need to buy full...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and when I launch the game it says I need to buy full...: I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and when I launch the game it says I need to buy full version. What Am I doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-minecraft-windows-10-edition-and-when-i/7cdea06d-d364-430e-b5e6-1d2a63ac1494
  6. I can't buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

I can't buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.: Ok so, I go onto the Microsoft store and I click on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I would like to but this edition but it says 'Not Sold Separately' but when I go onto https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2064007-minecraft-for-windows-10 it says itself 'Where...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Okay so I recently reset my pc. When i went to reinstall minecraft windows 10 edition and went to my worlds, the world i spent so much time on is gone! Anyway I can get it back?????...
  8. Minecraft Realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms: I can join and play on a realm no problem, however when the owner of said realm tries to join it get's stuck on the "loading resource packs" screen and won't load, we've tried everything Google has suggested to try and solve the problem but nothing has helped as of yet, can I...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Bedrock Edition

Minecraft Windows 10 Bedrock Edition: Okay, so I have a big problem with friending people. I'm going to try to friend my friends, but I can't even go to that step without the ability to. I've turned on EVERY single settings. trust me, EVERY SINGLE SETTING. Yet it CONTINUES to say "You cannot add friends because...
  10. Can't Join or Be Joined in Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

Can't Join or Be Joined in Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: My friend went to join my world, but it said "Unable to Connect to World". I tried joining her world, but I got the same message. I thought it was her XBox, but then another friend of mine said he was having the same issue with me. I have tried it on both my laptop and my...