Windows 10: my Miracast display doesn't show up on my list of wireless displays

Discus and support my Miracast display doesn't show up on my list of wireless displays in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Title says it pretty much. I have an LG TV that always used to connect flawlessly to my ASUS laptop. Tried it for the first time in a month or so and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RobWolfe62, Feb 10, 2019.

1. my Miracast display doesn't show up on my list of wireless displays

Title says it pretty much.
    I have an LG TV that always used to connect flawlessly to my ASUS laptop. Tried it for the first time in a month or so and now no joy. Windows doesn't even see it as a possible device that I can connect to .

Feels more like a windows update issue (I have the 'Creator" version) but am wondering if y'all have run into this.
    Thanks

Rob

:)

RobWolfe62, Feb 10, 2019
  2. Kari Win User

MS Wireless Display Adapter

Exactly.

The Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter uses Miracast technology which in its turn uses WiFi.

Read more:

3. wireless display adapter model 1628

Hi Rudy,

Connecting to a wireless display requires a device that supports Miracast. For us to identify the cause of this issue, please answer the below questions:

In the meantime, we suggest performing the given steps on this article:
    Fix connections to wireless displays or docks

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Feb 10, 2019
  4. my Miracast display doesn't show up on my list of wireless displays

Wireless display on windows 10

Hi,

Miracast is a standard for wireless connections from devices like laptops, tablets, etc., to external displays like TVs or monitors. If your computer supports the Miracast display; then, you will see an option as
    Add a wireless display. To check if Miracast is supported on your device, you may follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R on your keyboard, and then type in
      dxdiag
      ; then, hit Enter.
    • Click the Save all Information button located at the bottom, and save the text file at the desired location.
    • Open the text file and look for Miracast. Next to it will be the current availability status.

We look forward to your update.

Michael Gall, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

my Miracast display doesn't show up on my list of wireless displays

1. my Miracast display doesn't show up on my list of wireless displays - Similar Threads - Miracast display doesn't

2. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter doesn't show up in app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter doesn't show up in app: Hi I'm having issues setting up a Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter. I can connect to it just fine, but if I want to set it up, it doesn't get detected in the app. Already reinstalled the app, disabled Windows Firewall, but it just don't want to show up.Anyone with any...
  3. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter doesn't show up in app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter doesn't show up in app: Hi I'm having issues setting up a Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter. I can connect to it just fine, but if I want to set it up, it doesn't get detected in the app. Already reinstalled the app, disabled Windows Firewall, but it just don't want to show up.Anyone with any...
  4. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter doesn't show up in app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Miracast - Connect to a wireless display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Miracast - Connect to a wireless display: Hi These are Miracast requirements:Graphics driver must support Windows Display Driver Model WDDM 1.3 with Miracast supportWi-Fi driver must support Network Driver Interface Specification NDIS 6.30 and Wi-Fi DirectWindows 8.1 or Windows 10My question:How do i check if my w10...
  6. Miracast - Connect to a wireless display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Miracast - Connect to a wireless display: Hi These are Miracast requirements:Graphics driver must support Windows Display Driver Model WDDM 1.3 with Miracast supportWi-Fi driver must support Network Driver Interface Specification NDIS 6.30 and Wi-Fi DirectWindows 8.1 or Windows 10My question:How do i check if my w10...
  7. Miracast - Connect to a wireless display

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. My device not appearing in miracast wireless display options

My device not appearing in miracast wireless display options: When I want to display my pc's screen on my TV Samsung Series 6, it doesn't appear in my options of wireless display. It has worked in the past with this tv and multiple others....
  9. Miracast/wireless display receiver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Miracast/wireless display receiver: I have a microsoft wireless display adapter v2. But now on windows (if your laptop/pc support it) it have also a miracast receiver buid in baked in the os. But on the wireless display adapter v2 sometimes cant keep up and sometimes it is smooth as it should be. But what is...
  10. Wireless display doesn't show up in devices

Wireless display doesn't show up in devices: Hi, I'm trying to use my laptop as an extended monitor/wireless display for my PC, but it never seems to show up when I'm on the 'Connect' screen. - Both devices are connected to the same network - Doesn't show up even if the firewall is turned off - PC shows up on laptop...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. miracast device not showing up

2. miracast not showing

3. miracast device not showing

4. device doesnt show up in connections mircast,
  5. miracast windows not showing up,
  6. bravia does not show up as wireless dosplay,
  7. miracast available with hdcp but doesnt show wireless display,
  8. wireless display adapter doesnt show up,
  9. wireless display not showing on list,
  10. miracast windows 10 device does not show up,
  11. does miracast show up as a display?,