Windows 10: My mobile does not come up in This-PC

Discus and support My mobile does not come up in This-PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can plug a camera or a tablet into the USB and it appears in This-PC. Not my mobile. I get an app titled Photos with a top menu Create (in green),... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by otuatail, Oct 3, 2018.

1. otuatail Win User

My mobile does not come up in This-PC

I can plug a camera or a tablet into the USB and it appears in This-PC. Not my mobile. I get an app titled Photos with a top menu Create (in green), Select import and others. Why can't I SIMPLY have it in This-PC.

:)

otuatail, Oct 3, 2018

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Champ Win User
    GPU intensive RTS?

This list is great. Now I got some buying to do, but please keep them coming. I love games that make me step my PC up.

Champ, Oct 3, 2018
  4. My mobile does not come up in This-PC

Mobile Hotspot

We appreciate that you have tried the suggested steps above. Have you tried to connect other devices to the mobile hotspot on your PC?

Since the issue is still the same, we suggest that you uninstall/reinstall the network adapter driver and check if this will resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Network adaptor and click on it expand it.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic network adapter driver.

We can also update the network adapter driver. Skip step 3 from the above steps and right click on the device and click on update.

Feel free to post back for any updates.

Jennifer Bri, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

My mobile does not come up in This-PC

1. My mobile does not come up in This-PC - Similar Threads - mobile does

2. Remote Desktop for iPad & Modern Mobile Mouse - Middle mouse button does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop for iPad & Modern Mobile Mouse - Middle mouse button does not work: I'm using an iPad Pro 5. Gen. & iPadOS 17.3.1 and Microsoft Remote Desktop for working on a Windows 10 system. The mouse device is a Microsoft Modern Mobile Mouse. All is running fine, but the middle mouse button does not work. With another Remote Desktop system Jump Desktop...
  3. Remote Desktop for iPad & Modern Mobile Mouse - Middle mouse button does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop for iPad & Modern Mobile Mouse - Middle mouse button does not work: I'm using an iPad Pro 5. Gen. & iPadOS 17.3.1 and Microsoft Remote Desktop for working on a Windows 10 system. The mouse device is a Microsoft Modern Mobile Mouse. All is running fine, but the middle mouse button does not work. With another Remote Desktop system Jump Desktop...
  4. Does anyone know why my computer keeps saying there is no SIM I'm the mobile broadband device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know why my computer keeps saying there is no SIM I'm the mobile broadband device: I did troubleshoot and it says that the adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems and that it's not fixed I've been dealing with this for a week now...
  5. Does anyone know why my computer keeps saying there is no SIM I'm the mobile broadband device

Does anyone know why my computer keeps saying there is no SIM I'm the mobile broadband device: I did troubleshoot and it says that the adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems and that it's not fixed I've been dealing with this for a week now...
  6. Does anyone know why my computer keeps saying there is no SIM I'm the mobile broadband device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Why does Folder Network Share not work in my Phone's Mobile Hotspot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Folder Network Share not work in my Phone's Mobile Hotspot?: Hello together,i am about so setup an automatic file synch, that should be independent of internet access/that should use wifi only for data transmission in a local setup. Clouds out. Automatic, like device A is reachable in local network, device b will start a sync or c or...
  8. Why does Folder Network Share not work in my Phone's Mobile Hotspot?

Why does Folder Network Share not work in my Phone's Mobile Hotspot?: Hello together,i am about so setup an automatic file synch, that should be independent of internet access/that should use wifi only for data transmission in a local setup. Clouds out. Automatic, like device A is reachable in local network, device b will start a sync or c or...
  9. Why does my screen show me Mobile App only pages?

Why does my screen show me Mobile App only pages?: If I try to log on to a personal site, it will show me the mobile app site for which the app was not downloaded. For instance the screen is just a larger printed version of the page itself. Also, sometimes, well most times, it pulls the same page from my cellphone. I have a...
  10. Why does my screen show me Mobile App only pages?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does my screen show me Mobile App only pages?: If I try to log on to a personal site, it will show me the mobile app site for which the app was not downloaded. For instance the screen is just a larger printed version of the page itself. Also, sometimes, well most times, it pulls the same page from my cellphone. I have a...