Windows 10: My mobile hotspot is not showing in my laptop

Discus and support My mobile hotspot is not showing in my laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why's my laptop not detecting my phone's Wi-Fi hotspot ? Other systems as mobile and pc detect my phone's Wi-Fi hotspot and my laptop also detects... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Himanshu Bhardwaj s, Jun 6, 2021.

1. My mobile hotspot is not showing in my laptop

Why's my laptop not detecting my phone's Wi-Fi hotspot ? Other systems as mobile and pc detect my phone's Wi-Fi hotspot and my laptop also detects other phone's hotspot.Then why my laptop is not detecting my moblie's Wi-Fi?

:)

Himanshu Bhardwaj s, Jun 6, 2021

2. laptop wifi is not connecting to mobile hotspot

Hi,

I am not able to connect my laptop with mobile hotspot.

kindly suggest the steps to solve the issue.

RAHULSHARMA6989, Jun 6, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Mobile hotspot in windows 10 laptop

Hi,

You may change the password of your mobile hotspot so that the person you don't allowed to use it can't connect to it. To assist you better, we'd like to know if you've tried changing the password. Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow these steps below on how you can change the password of the Mobile hotspot.:

• Open Settings then select Network & Internet.
    • Choose Mobile hotspot.
    • Under Mobile hotspot section, you can see the current name of the Wi-Fi hotspot and password. To change mobile hotspot name or password or both, click the
      Edit button.
    • Enter a new password for the network. Click Save button. Note that the password must be of at least 8 characters.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 6, 2021
  4. My mobile hotspot is not showing in my laptop

Mobile hotspot not showing in the network connection

I was trying to connect my mobile hotspot to my laptop, it stated connected but no internet (There was no issue with the internet in my mobile). Then I thought i would just forget the network and windows would find it again .Since then my mobile hotspot
    is not showing up in the available networks list. I also tried changing the mobile hotspot name and password it didn't work as well.

Any ideas on what to do?

Sruthi_raju, Jun 6, 2021
Thema:

My mobile hotspot is not showing in my laptop

1. My mobile hotspot is not showing in my laptop - Similar Threads - mobile hotspot showing

2. my mobile hotspot on my laptop does not work. I cannot hotspot my mobile phone using my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mobile hotspot on my laptop does not work. I cannot hotspot my mobile phone using my laptop: my mobile hotspot on my laptop does not work. I cannot hotspot my mobile phone using my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mobile-hotspot-on-my-laptop-does-not-work-i/0e9bcac6-6cf9-4972-ad70-cb8d1bc89b3c
  3. my mobile hotspot on my laptop does not work. I cannot hotspot my mobile phone using my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my mobile hotspot on my laptop does not work. I cannot hotspot my mobile phone using my laptop: my mobile hotspot on my laptop does not work. I cannot hotspot my mobile phone using my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mobile-hotspot-on-my-laptop-does-not-work-i/0e9bcac6-6cf9-4972-ad70-cb8d1bc89b3c
  4. my mobile hotspot on my laptop does not work. I cannot hotspot my mobile phone using my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Only My mobile phone's hotspot is not showing in my laptop but it is showing in other...

Only My mobile phone's hotspot is not showing in my laptop but it is showing in other...: My mobile phone is vivo v5s and now my windows edition is windows 10 and laptop is hp 250g3 notebook .Although I have reinstalled window still this problem occurs....
  6. Only My mobile hotspot is not showing in my laptop whereas other hotspot are connecting...

Only My mobile hotspot is not showing in my laptop whereas other hotspot are connecting...: Why's my laptop not detecting my phone's Wi-Fi hotspot ? Other systems as mobile and pc detect my phone's Wi-Fi hotspot and my laptop also detects other phone's hotspot. Then why my laptop is not detecting my moblie's Wi-Fi?...
  7. Only My mobile hotspot is not showing in my laptop whereas other hotspot are connecting...

Only My mobile hotspot is not showing in my laptop whereas other hotspot are connecting...: Why's my laptop not detecting my phone's Wi-Fi hotspot ? Other systems as mobile and pc detect my phone's Wi-Fi hotspot and my laptop also detects other phone's hotspot.Then why my laptop is not detecting my moblie's Wi-Fi?...
  8. Trouble connecting to my mobile hotspot on my laptop

Trouble connecting to my mobile hotspot on my laptop: Hi everyone, Recently I've been facing a problem with my laptop's network connection. When I try to connect it to my phone's hotspot, it shows I have no internet access, even though I can surf through the net. I've tried to troubleshoot it and it shows me that I have to...
  9. my laptop can't connect to my mobile hotspot

my laptop can't connect to my mobile hotspot: I have an Asus laptop and it can't connect to my mobile hotspot but it can connect with my sister's laptop. Also, my laptop can connect with other people mobile hotspot but not with mine...
  10. My Mobile Hotspot

My Mobile Hotspot: I used to use my mobile hotspot without any issue then suddenly each time i try to connect to it, it shows failed to obtain IP address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mobile-hotspot/013cb648-dd11-4cff-88d3-16d362ee3ecb

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hotspot not showing on laptop

2. Why my mobile hotspot is not showing in my laptop Windows 10