Windows 10: My mobile hotspot not showing up in available networks on my Hp laptop windows 10

Discus and support My mobile hotspot not showing up in available networks on my Hp laptop windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello my Mobile hot spot is not showing up in available networks. The other day I changed the password for the microsoft account and went to use 2 of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Andre 3000, Feb 19, 2020.

1. My mobile hotspot not showing up in available networks on my Hp laptop windows 10

Hello my Mobile hot spot is not showing up in available networks. The other day I changed the password for the microsoft account and went to use 2 of my machines 1windows laptop and 1 mini windows tablet with my mobile hot spot and they wouldn’t connect. It didn’t even show up in available networks. I tried my macbook and 2 other surface pro and it showed up no problems.

i did have some updates that where installed and even restarted both machines and hot spot and nothing. On both of the windows machine i saw hidden network and even saw the networks name in the wifi settings and i clicked on the name to add them and it didnt work. Can someone assor please thank you

:)

Andre 3000, Feb 19, 2020

2. Turned Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot "ON" but not visible on devices..

have you followed all the steps? U might have missed something. Check out instructions mentioned here Windows 10 Tip: Set Up a Mobile Hotspot - Thurrott.com

lorraine walsh, Feb 19, 2020
  3. Mobile hotspot not showing in the network connection

I was trying to connect my mobile hotspot to my laptop, it stated connected but no internet (There was no issue with the internet in my mobile). Then I thought i would just forget the network and windows would find it again .Since then my mobile hotspot
    is not showing up in the available networks list. I also tried changing the mobile hotspot name and password it didn't work as well.

Any ideas on what to do?

Sruthi_raju, Feb 19, 2020
  4. My mobile hotspot not showing up in available networks on my Hp laptop windows 10

Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

My mobile hotspot not showing up in available networks on my Hp laptop windows 10

1. My mobile hotspot not showing up in available networks on my Hp laptop windows 10 - Similar Threads - mobile hotspot showing

2. Not able to see my mobile hotspot in available networks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to see my mobile hotspot in available networks: Hi, I am narender and I am not able to fetch my network in the available networks section. I tried so hard but still not able to see. Please help anybody. In my other phone it works but in this phone it doesn't. Thanks for helping...
  3. Not able to see my mobile hotspot in available networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to see my mobile hotspot in available networks: Hi, I am narender and I am not able to fetch my network in the available networks section. I tried so hard but still not able to see. Please help anybody. In my other phone it works but in this phone it doesn't. Thanks for helping...
  4. Not able to see my mobile hotspot in available networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Only My mobile phone's hotspot is not showing in my laptop but it is showing in other...

Only My mobile phone's hotspot is not showing in my laptop but it is showing in other...: My mobile phone is vivo v5s and now my windows edition is windows 10 and laptop is hp 250g3 notebook .Although I have reinstalled window still this problem occurs....
  6. Only My mobile hotspot is not showing in my laptop whereas other hotspot are connecting...

Only My mobile hotspot is not showing in my laptop whereas other hotspot are connecting...: Why's my laptop not detecting my phone's Wi-Fi hotspot ? Other systems as mobile and pc detect my phone's Wi-Fi hotspot and my laptop also detects other phone's hotspot.Then why my laptop is not detecting my moblie's Wi-Fi?...
  7. My mobile hotspot is not showing in my laptop

My mobile hotspot is not showing in my laptop: Why's my laptop not detecting my phone's Wi-Fi hotspot ? Other systems as mobile and pc detect my phone's Wi-Fi hotspot and my laptop also detects other phone's hotspot.Then why my laptop is not detecting my moblie's Wi-Fi?...
  8. New PC shows no available networks except mobile hotspot

New PC shows no available networks except mobile hotspot: I'm attempting to set up a new PC, running Windows 10 Home version 20H2 build 19042.867, however when I start it up and click on the wifi button it shows no available networks. If I turn on my mobile hotspot I can see and connect to that and all the built in troubleshooting...
  9. Mobile Hotspot from Smartphone not showing in available networks

Mobile Hotspot from Smartphone not showing in available networks: I am broadcasting a mobile data hotspot from my smartphone and it is not showing in my windows 10 PC, available wifi networks. My friend, with his phone, has successfully connected to my mobile hotspot, so I don't think this is an issue with the source, rather, the issue is...
  10. Mobile Hotspot not showing up or detected on laptop

in Windows 10 News
    Mobile Hotspot not showing up or detected on laptop: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Mobile Hotspot feature is used to share the Internet connection via WiFi signals. These signals are later caught by other devices using WiFi and the Internet connection is shared. But some users have been reporting that the WiFi network [...] This post...