Windows 10: My moblile hotspot is not showing in my laptop but it is showing in other devices and other...

Discus and support My moblile hotspot is not showing in my laptop but it is showing in other devices and other... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Mobile is Lenovo K8 Plus and I am using Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AkkalareddySridhar, Nov 30, 2018.

1. My moblile hotspot is not showing in my laptop but it is showing in other devices and other...

My Mobile is Lenovo K8 Plus and I am using Windows 10

:)

AkkalareddySridhar, Nov 30, 2018

2. Cellphone hotspot not showing up in laptop

Few days back i tried to connect my cellphone's hotspot to my laptop. It showed connected but no internet. Then i thought if i forget my network then it would find again.

Since then my cellphone's hotspot name is not showing up in my laptop's available networks.

I also tried changing the network's name and password it didn't work as well.

Please assist me on what to do.

(I use android phone and windows 10 in my laptop)

Sruthi_raju, Nov 30, 2018
  3. Mobile hotspot not showing in the network connection

I was trying to connect my mobile hotspot to my laptop, it stated connected but no internet (There was no issue with the internet in my mobile). Then I thought i would just forget the network and windows would find it again .Since then my mobile hotspot
    is not showing up in the available networks list. I also tried changing the mobile hotspot name and password it didn't work as well.

Any ideas on what to do?

Sruthi_raju, Nov 30, 2018
  4. My moblile hotspot is not showing in my laptop but it is showing in other devices and other...

Problem in Hotspot in Windows 10 Laptop

sir, want to start hotspot of my HP windows 10 laptop through DOS/cmd commond by typing
    "netsh wlan start hostednetwork"

but it shows "The hosted network couldn't started.

The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation."

What problem may be in my laptop? Earlier it is working, but present time it is not working.

Also I am unable to receive any file through SHAREit because in the sender's device, my laptop is not showing in the receiver list.

Please suggest me to solve this issue.

BrijeshSingh872, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

My moblile hotspot is not showing in my laptop but it is showing in other devices and other...

1. My moblile hotspot is not showing in my laptop but it is showing in other devices and other... - Similar Threads - moblile hotspot showing

2. My Computer Isn't Showing a "Other Devices" in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer Isn't Showing a "Other Devices" in Device Manager: I have an external device connected to my computer, but when I go to Device Manager, one of the folders that are supposed to show up isn't showing up; the "Other Devices" folder. I also tried to scan for hardware changes and properties, but it said all the needed drivers were...
  3. My Computer Isn't Showing a "Other Devices" in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Computer Isn't Showing a "Other Devices" in Device Manager: I have an external device connected to my computer, but when I go to Device Manager, one of the folders that are supposed to show up isn't showing up; the "Other Devices" folder. I also tried to scan for hardware changes and properties, but it said all the needed drivers were...
  4. No internet access for my other devices when using my laptop as hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet access for my other devices when using my laptop as hotspot: Last day, I set up my 4G modem and connected it by ethernet to my laptop. Furthermore, I used my laptop as a hotspot for my phone and my nintendo switch and it worked very well.However, the next day my phone shows the hotspot has no internet access, and my switch cannot...
  5. No internet access for my other devices when using my laptop as hotspot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No internet access for my other devices when using my laptop as hotspot: Last day, I set up my 4G modem and connected it by ethernet to my laptop. Furthermore, I used my laptop as a hotspot for my phone and my nintendo switch and it worked very well.However, the next day my phone shows the hotspot has no internet access, and my switch cannot...
  6. Only My mobile phone's hotspot is not showing in my laptop but it is showing in other...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Only My mobile phone's hotspot is not showing in my laptop but it is showing in other...: My mobile phone is vivo v5s and now my windows edition is windows 10 and laptop is hp 250g3 notebook .Although I have reinstalled window still this problem occurs....
  7. Only My mobile hotspot is not showing in my laptop whereas other hotspot are connecting...

Only My mobile hotspot is not showing in my laptop whereas other hotspot are connecting...: Why's my laptop not detecting my phone's Wi-Fi hotspot ? Other systems as mobile and pc detect my phone's Wi-Fi hotspot and my laptop also detects other phone's hotspot. Then why my laptop is not detecting my moblie's Wi-Fi?...
  8. Only My mobile hotspot is not showing in my laptop whereas other hotspot are connecting...

Only My mobile hotspot is not showing in my laptop whereas other hotspot are connecting...: Why's my laptop not detecting my phone's Wi-Fi hotspot ? Other systems as mobile and pc detect my phone's Wi-Fi hotspot and my laptop also detects other phone's hotspot.Then why my laptop is not detecting my moblie's Wi-Fi?...
  9. Mobile hotspot of Laptop not connecting on other devices

Mobile hotspot of Laptop not connecting on other devices: I am using Predator Hilios 300 and mobile hotspot in my laptop is not connecting in other devices. Can anyone help me to solve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-hotspot-of-laptop-not-connecting-on-other/76862a9c-d7c4-42d2-96ef-3482b3ba16ab
  10. My laptop is not showing other devices or unknown devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop is not showing other devices or unknown devices: Hi...!!! I'm getting trouble with other devices option... I have to install Xbox 360 controller to my laptop but it's possible only through other or unknown devices.... So my laptop is not showing other devices or unknown devices in device manager .... How can I get unknown...