Windows 10: My models aren't properly saving so I can't then re open the file.

Discus and support My models aren't properly saving so I can't then re open the file. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've made a few models and haven't had this problem much at all but recently 2 model haven't been saved as a 3d model properly by the system and so are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KathrynBerwick, Jan 16, 2019.

1. My models aren't properly saving so I can't then re open the file.

I've made a few models and haven't had this problem much at all but recently 2 model haven't been saved as a 3d model properly by the system and so are unabled to be opened which means I can't then up load them to the site. LIke I say I've only had this problem twice but I don't want it to be a continuing issue.

I made a shortcut to one and on the inf it has 985 bytes but if I try to open it through paint it says it has no bytes at all. I'm not much of a computer person but I'm fairly confident that for whatever reason some models aren't saved properly and that glitches that particular model and prevents it from being saveable at all because i've tried pasting it into a new paint and it's not worked and all sorts.

:)

KathrynBerwick, Jan 16, 2019
  2. diego Win User

Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

My models aren't properly saving so I can't then re open the file. [​IMG]

The native apps from the system are all showing this strange square instead of the normal icons. Please help resolve this problem. Thanks

diego, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Volume Mute Light won´t change color

For my model only up to win7 is listed and HP says that it does not provide win 10 upgrades for a laptop my age. Don´t know how to open or use msconfig-my computer skills are very selective and all in all very poor.

mrsnakeman, Jan 16, 2019
  4. Helen.D. Win User

My models aren't properly saving so I can't then re open the file.

Can´t open files

Can´t open file. Error code: -2147023143.

When trying to open file (mp3, avi, jpg, pdf, doc) via Total Commander, there is Error:

There are no more endpoints available from the endpoint mapper. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800706D9).

The only way how I can see photos captured by my phone is through app Photos. I cannot see new photos via application Photos, until I power off and switch on my phone.

When I try to open file via app Files:

Can´t complete Can´t open file abcxyz.mp3. Error code: -2147023143. You can mention this code when providing feedback.

The only possibility how I can open mp3 on my phone is through app Music+videos, which is not practical at all, because it does not allow showing mp3 in files. Instead it divides them into artists, albums, songs, genres, playlists.

It is not possible to open attachments in e-mail:

Can´t open attachement. Ooops! We´re not sure what´s wrong, but we can´t open this file.

When I want to backup my stuff to the cloud, so that I could reset the phone afterwards:

There was a problem backing up your settings. Try again later.

Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual SIM

Helen.D., Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

My models aren't properly saving so I can't then re open the file.

1. My models aren't properly saving so I can't then re open the file. - Similar Threads - models aren't properly

2. I can't save files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't save files: I can't save files. Defender is blocking them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-save-files/60452874-872e-4b6d-a2a2-dc538ff2cb0b
  3. I can't save files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't save files: I can't save files. Defender is blocking them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-save-files/60452874-872e-4b6d-a2a2-dc538ff2cb0b
  4. I can't save files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I can't access any of my apps that aren't saved to my Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access any of my apps that aren't saved to my Desktop: I turned on my computer this afternoon and while all the files that were on my desktop worked, the icons on my taskbar weren't showing up and when I pressed the Windows button on my keyboard nothing happened. It's like everything except my desktop has been deleted, and I...
  6. I can't access any of my apps that aren't saved to my Desktop

I can't access any of my apps that aren't saved to my Desktop: I turned on my computer this afternoon and while all the files that were on my desktop worked, the icons on my taskbar weren't showing up and when I pressed the Windows button on my keyboard nothing happened. It's like everything except my desktop has been deleted, and I...
  7. I can't access any of my apps that aren't saved to my Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Calendar files aren't saving properly.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar files aren't saving properly.: When I open a calendar file--like a .ics file--Cain a browser or in Microsoft Outlook to try to add an appointment to my Microsoft Outlook calendar, it opens instead in the calendar of my husband, who uses my computer sometimes. Everything worked fine until about a week...
  9. Re-opening of files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Re-opening of files: I restored Windows 10 lately because of abundance of viruses. By the time Windows 10 had been restored, I was no longer able to open MS Office and PDF files. In fact, in the end of each file's name was added the extension ".iecmqph". I have unsuccessfully tried by renaming...
  10. 3d model saving

3d model saving: Hi I have inserted a 3d model in PowerPoint. How can i save this 3d model to uce it in other apps like 3d builder. I inserted a swimming shark. then copied it and pasted in 3d paint. But now, it does not move it's fin as it did in PowerPoint....