Windows 10: My Modem internet is so slow.

Discus and support My Modem internet is so slow. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Help, My Modem internet is so slow and when I play on Minecraft my ping is good but if I play on Roblox it's just trash. I tried everything to fix it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tokaku, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Tokaku Win User

My Modem internet is so slow.

Help, My Modem internet is so slow and when I play on Minecraft my ping is good but if I play on Roblox it's just trash. I tried everything to fix it but nothing can.

:)

Tokaku, Nov 25, 2021

2. WIN10 internet SLOW!!!!!!!

Hello William,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with slow Internet Connection. We will certainly help you.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Have you tried connecting to some other Internet connection and check if the same issue occurs?

We suggest you to connect your system to some other network and check if the same slow Internet connection issue persists. If no then there must be issue with your Internet connection.

Further you can try performing the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix network connection issues

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Nov 25, 2021
  3. luz816 Win User
    SLOW INTERNET

We've dealt with slow internet for many years now. Not sure if it's where we live but we have issues with our cell service in my home. Anyway, we've been in contact with our internet provide (Cox) and each time they supposedly fixed out issues of slow
    internet. We've bought new router/modem and one from Cox's list of approved ones. It's not our computer, still new (well 3 years old). What is it that we can do to keep from getting disconnected throughout the day. This includes my tablet - I get disconnected,
    even if I am right next to our router/modem.

luz816, Nov 25, 2021
  4. My Modem internet is so slow.

internet speed slows down

Hi Barry,

Having an outdated Ethernet card driver, faulty Ethernet cable, and outdated modem firmware are a few factors that affect the internet speed. If you have a spare Ethernet cable, then I suggest replacing the one you're using to determine if its the cable
    that's causing your internet speed to slow down.

You may also update the driver of your Broadcom Gigabit Ethernet card. If the issue is triggered by having an outdated driver, then you can have Windows to search automatically for updated driver software to help fix and address the problem. Kindly check
    out Update drivers in Windows 10 and follow the steps provided in updating the drivers.

If the above steps won't help, then I recommend that you get in touch with the WOW support team to check the modem. Since they're your Internet Service Provider, then they are the appropriate support to look into the modem and perform necessary updates or
    troubleshooting on the device.

Should you have further queries, feel free to post back.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

My Modem internet is so slow.

1. My Modem internet is so slow. - Similar Threads - Modem internet slow

2. WHY IS MY INTERNET CONNECTION SO SLOW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY IS MY INTERNET CONNECTION SO SLOW: PLEASE HELP ME I AM SO FRUSTRATED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-internet-connection-so-slow/78354534-2a39-4565-9842-28cefb1c9cdd
  3. WHY IS MY INTERNET CONNECTION SO SLOW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHY IS MY INTERNET CONNECTION SO SLOW: PLEASE HELP ME I AM SO FRUSTRATED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-internet-connection-so-slow/78354534-2a39-4565-9842-28cefb1c9cdd
  4. The internet on my pc is so slow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The internet on my pc is so slow: So, I basically ignored my pc for 3 months after I got my ps5, and now something is wrong with the connection to the internet. Its always disconnecting randomly, it can barely load a webpage and I get like a 5kb download speed. I've found out that its only my pc because my...
  5. My Modem internet is so slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Modem internet is so slow.: Help, My Modem internet is so slow and when I play on Minecraft my ping is good but if I play on Roblox it's just trash. I tried everything to fix it but nothing can....
  6. Why is My Internet So Slow and Unstable?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is My Internet So Slow and Unstable?: I have been using public Wifi for some months now with no issues but recently I have been having problems where the internet constantly drops connection literally every 10-15 seconds after it connects and wont load a web page, but I noticed I was able to use it after around...
  7. my internet is so slow

my internet is so slow: Hello, I have a issue with the internet 1 week ago, my internet was very good, but now I can't even access websites with the internet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-internet-is-so-slow/2e5a92c6-8460-4f1a-9cd7-64b4e7da7685
  8. INTERNET, MODEM

INTERNET, MODEM: Hello. I created a standard user account in Windows 10. My modem which works okay in the administrator account is not working in the standard user account... Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-modem/8bb8b0e0-ed2a-4e93-89f5-4632996d524c
  9. slow internet and freezing my pc after they changed my modem

slow internet and freezing my pc after they changed my modem: I don't have a lot to tell or explain https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-internet-and-freezing-my-pc-after-they/e4b0dee9-3ef9-4209-a0c4-37a8d804ad04
  10. HELP - Internet So Slow.

HELP - Internet So Slow.: My internet service provider is with Virgin Media. I was on there 150Mb package 150 down 12 up no matter what time of day i was online i had perfect internet. Got a email saying that i can upgrade to there 200Mb package for no extra charge. On speadtest.net these are my...