Windows 10: My mom

Discus and support My mom in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is in prison https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mom/7cb961b7-6625-4ea0-9d3e-f890c1e86e93 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ANGEL ESPINOZA 5706917, Oct 30, 2020.

1. My mom

Is in prison

:)

ANGEL ESPINOZA 5706917, Oct 30, 2020
  2. [Suejin] Win User

Calendar Showing On My Moms Computer

Hello Sam,

I'm Jin, a fellow Windows 10 user and an independent advisor.

It's possible that your account is setup on her device's Calendar app.

1. Open the Calendar app on your Mom's PC.

2. Click the gear icon on lower left.

3. Select Manage Accounts.

4. Check if your account is listed there.

5. If it's listed, click on it then select Delete Account to remove it from that device.

Also review if your account was setup in Settings > Accounts > Email & accounts. If you saw your account there, just have it removed.

Kind regards.

[Suejin], Oct 30, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    My mom accidentally upgraded her AMD E-350 computer to Windows 10

I do understand your predicament, if you want to put your mom's system back to Windows 7, your best option is to clean install Windows 7

• Copy your mom's files (data) to an external drive
    • Take note of her Windows 7 product key (it should be on a sticker somewhere on that system
    • Click HERE to download Windows 7 installation meiaa from the Microsoft Website
    • Create bootable Windows 7 installation Media using this tool -
      Windows USB/DVD Download Tool
    • Boot from the Installation Media and clean install Windows 7
    • Install any required drivers
    • Restore your mom's date (files)

DaveM121, Oct 30, 2020
  4. 'Mike P Win User

My mom

MOM .Implimentation?

MOM: Microsoft Operations Module

Something to do with the AMD Catalyst - Display Adaper or its Control Center

Probably needs the program or its driver reinstalled or updated - or rolled back maybe if recently was updated.

'Mike P, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

My mom

1. My mom - Similar Threads - mom

2. my moms microsoft account is locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my moms microsoft account is locked: my mom has had her microsoft account since 1995she said that in the last few months it asked her to change her PW and it has been asking her to verify her self over and overso this last time she made me do it, i wanted to change her pw, and then her recovery email, as its an...
  3. my moms microsoft account is locked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my moms microsoft account is locked: my mom has had her microsoft account since 1995she said that in the last few months it asked her to change her PW and it has been asking her to verify her self over and overso this last time she made me do it, i wanted to change her pw, and then her recovery email, as its an...
  4. My dad has dementia and my mom and I are trying to figure out two monthly Microsoft charges...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My dad has dementia and my mom and I are trying to figure out two monthly Microsoft charges...: My dad has dementia and my mom and I are trying to figure out two monthly Microsoft charges on my dad's credit card. We have power of attorney proof. How can I talk to a real person at Microsoft about that?...
  5. My dad has dementia and my mom and I are trying to figure out two monthly Microsoft charges...

My dad has dementia and my mom and I are trying to figure out two monthly Microsoft charges...: My dad has dementia and my mom and I are trying to figure out two monthly Microsoft charges on my dad's credit card. We have power of attorney proof. How can I talk to a real person at Microsoft about that?...
  6. My mom name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mom name: Brendaliz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mom-name/e828c36f-c73b-4486-af61-7813f405874f
  7. My mom name

My mom name: Brendaliz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mom-name/e828c36f-c73b-4486-af61-7813f405874f
  8. I have a slightly unique situation about my Mom and her having issues logging into her laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a slightly unique situation about my Mom and her having issues logging into her laptop: So I just got my Mom a new laptop, she is in a nursing home and is COMPLETELY computer illiterate!!! I got it for her so she could be a little more comfortable where she is. I am over 2 hours away so I cant just visit her whenever. EVERYTIME I do go I have to fix her pc...
  9. I have a slightly unique situation about my Mom and her having issues logging into her laptop

I have a slightly unique situation about my Mom and her having issues logging into her laptop: So I just got my Mom a new laptop, she is in a nursing home and is COMPLETELY computer illiterate!!! I got it for her so she could be a little more comfortable where she is. I am over 2 hours away so I cant just visit her whenever. EVERYTIME I do go I have to fix her pc...
  10. Screen time keeps making me request more time, mom cant figure out how to disable it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen time keeps making me request more time, mom cant figure out how to disable it: I've had this problem where after 10 pm, my computer wont let me go on it anymore and my mom can't figure out how to turn it off. Is there a way I can forcefully disable it without using the microsoft family app? Here is what it looks like...