Windows 10: My mom

Discus and support My mom in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is in prison https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mom/7cb961b7-6625-4ea0-9d3e-f890c1e86e93 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ANGEL ESPINOZA 5706917, Oct 30, 2020.

1. My mom

Is in prison

:)

ANGEL ESPINOZA 5706917, Oct 30, 2020
  2. [Suejin] Win User

Calendar Showing On My Moms Computer

Hello Sam,

I'm Jin, a fellow Windows 10 user and an independent advisor.

It's possible that your account is setup on her device's Calendar app.

1. Open the Calendar app on your Mom's PC.

2. Click the gear icon on lower left.

3. Select Manage Accounts.

4. Check if your account is listed there.

5. If it's listed, click on it then select Delete Account to remove it from that device.

Also review if your account was setup in Settings > Accounts > Email & accounts. If you saw your account there, just have it removed.

Kind regards.

[Suejin], Oct 30, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    My mom accidentally upgraded her AMD E-350 computer to Windows 10

I do understand your predicament, if you want to put your mom's system back to Windows 7, your best option is to clean install Windows 7

• Copy your mom's files (data) to an external drive
    • Take note of her Windows 7 product key (it should be on a sticker somewhere on that system
    • Click HERE to download Windows 7 installation meiaa from the Microsoft Website
    • Create bootable Windows 7 installation Media using this tool -
      Windows USB/DVD Download Tool
    • Boot from the Installation Media and clean install Windows 7
    • Install any required drivers
    • Restore your mom's date (files)

DaveM121, Oct 30, 2020
  4. 'Mike P Win User

My mom

MOM .Implimentation?

MOM: Microsoft Operations Module

Something to do with the AMD Catalyst - Display Adaper or its Control Center

Probably needs the program or its driver reinstalled or updated - or rolled back maybe if recently was updated.

'Mike P, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

My mom

1. My mom - Similar Threads - mom

2. BSOD on my mom's old pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD on my mom's old pc: So I've fresh formatted my mom's old pc with windows 10, everything seems to be fine until I noticed that after removing the bootable usb flash drive the thing wont boot. Just goes directly to BSOD 0x000000d or 0x000001 but when I leave the bootable usb on it, it boots fine...
  3. Screen time requests sent to mom successfully, but not working when accepted.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Screen time requests sent to mom successfully, but not working when accepted.: Hello. The Screen Time limits that my parents set up on my account are fully functional when manually applied from the P.C., but remote requests do not process, even though they were accepted. What can I do? I've also noticed that wpctok.exe is missing. What can I do to...
  4. Trying To Remove Admin From My Mom's Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trying To Remove Admin From My Mom's Account: So my mom gave herself admin on my computer and i am trying to download games but it doesn't let me because it says i need her password how could i remove her admin away from her?...
  5. Mom's account is set to child

Mom's account is set to child: Hey y'all. My mom's windows account is set to child. Her ex husband is set as the adult of the organization and set her to child because he apparently is a big one. How can she go about changing her account back? submitted by /u/TrebleBass0528 [link] [comments]...
  6. My moms surface laptop is not detecting any networks and i do not know how to fix it

My moms surface laptop is not detecting any networks and i do not know how to fix it: My moms surface laptop was working fine last night but this morning it is unable to detect any wifi networks. I have tried restarting the computer itself and the wifi router and it still shows nothing, i have also tried a few solutions i found off the internet and neither of...
  7. Mom and grandsons profiles switched

Mom and grandsons profiles switched: My mom called me over to her house to try and figure out what was going on with her laptop. She has an Acer laptop running Windows 10. She managed to do something that swapped the user names and e-mail address on her and my nephew's her grandson's accounts on her laptop....
  8. Im a student and my mom is a teacher. Anyway I can get a free windows key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im a student and my mom is a teacher. Anyway I can get a free windows key?: Im building my first pc right now and but all I need is a windows key. They are very expensive and I don't have enough money left in my budget for one. Anyway I can get one for free?...
  9. Moms laptop is all dark. How do I change it?

Moms laptop is all dark. How do I change it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/luutoo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hov2ga/moms_laptop_is_all_dark_how_do_i_change_it/
  10. Calendar Showing On My Moms Computer

Calendar Showing On My Moms Computer: Hey, So both my Mom and I have surfaces we all do and for some reason my calendar is showing up on hers. Can someone tell me how I can take my stuff off her PC? We don't have accounts linked up or anything, the only way her PC knows me is through her emailing me. Thanks,...