Windows 10: My moms surface laptop is not detecting any networks and i do not know how to fix it

Discus and support My moms surface laptop is not detecting any networks and i do not know how to fix it in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My moms surface laptop was working fine last night but this morning it is unable to detect any wifi networks. I have tried restarting the computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Killer18050, Aug 1, 2020.

1. My moms surface laptop is not detecting any networks and i do not know how to fix it

My moms surface laptop was working fine last night but this morning it is unable to detect any wifi networks. I have tried restarting the computer itself and the wifi router and it still shows nothing, i have also tried a few solutions i found off the internet and neither of those work either. My internet itself works fine as it works on my phone and computer however for whatever reason the laptop cannot detect any wifi networks wether they are mine or not does anyone know how to fix this ?

submitted by /u/Killer18050
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Killer18050, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Fungerspo Win User

Can't detect any Wi-Fi network

Hi,

My Laptop(Lenovo ideapad 310-14IKB) suddenly can't detect any Wi-Fi networks. I can confirm that the Wi-Fi network appears as public on my phone. Troubleshooter can't fix this problem automatically but instead spews out this error :

There might be a problem with the driver for the Wi-Fi adapter

Windows couldn't automatically bind the IP protocol stack to the network adapter.

So far, I've took these steps to try fix the problem without resetting my laptop:

• Reinstalling driver. Both newest from manufacturer website and rolled back version.
    • Network reset on Settings > Network & Internet > Status > Network Reset.
    • Disabling IP Helper on services.msc
    • `netsh winsock reset` and restart
    • TCP/IP stack reset
    • Disabling DHCP Broadcast Flag for my Wi-Fi adapter
    Is there anymore things that I can do to fix this?

PS: My Wi-Fi is 2.4Ghz and my laptop can detect both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz before this error.

Fungerspo, Aug 1, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    laptop doesn't detect any wi-fi networks at all.

Does your laptop connect ok via ethernet?
    Please post a photo or screenshot of Device Manager like this:

My moms surface laptop is not detecting any networks and i do not know how to fix it [​IMG]

Please work through
    Fix: No Wifi Networks Found in Windows 10 - Appuals.com

I remain concerned about your having tried all manner of settings.

Try Tweaking.com's free cautious repair tool. Work through the steps in turn.
    Select only repairs 13, 25,26

dalchina, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

My moms surface laptop is not detecting any networks and i do not know how to fix it

Ethernet and WiFi not detecting any networks Windows 10

Hi,

Have you tried running
    SFC? If not, we suggest that you try to run
    SFC
    to check and fix any corrupted system files that may cause the issue. To run SFC, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command
      Prompt as
      Administrator.

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.

Note: The scanning and the process might take a while, please
    DO NOT CANCEL.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your laptop's manufacturer for further assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

My moms surface laptop is not detecting any networks and i do not know how to fix it

1. My moms surface laptop is not detecting any networks and i do not know how to fix it - Similar Threads - moms surface laptop

2. HP Laptops cant detect any wireless networks any suggestions to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Laptops cant detect any wireless networks any suggestions to fix it?: Cant detect any networks when the wifi is turned on and the network discovery is enabled. The trouble shooter also couldn't fix the issue but before I changed locations the laptop detected all the available networks just fine....
  3. HP Laptops cant detect any wireless networks any suggestions to fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Laptops cant detect any wireless networks any suggestions to fix it?: Cant detect any networks when the wifi is turned on and the network discovery is enabled. The trouble shooter also couldn't fix the issue but before I changed locations the laptop detected all the available networks just fine....
  4. HP Laptops cant detect any wireless networks any suggestions to fix it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do i fix my pc not detecting any wireless netwokrs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix my pc not detecting any wireless netwokrs: My pc only uses ethernet and cant detect any wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-my-pc-not-detecting-any-wireless/f0b9992a-bce1-40fa-b6a4-dd4468075ea4
  6. How do i fix my pc not detecting any wireless netwokrs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i fix my pc not detecting any wireless netwokrs: My pc only uses ethernet and cant detect any wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-my-pc-not-detecting-any-wireless/f0b9992a-bce1-40fa-b6a4-dd4468075ea4
  7. How do i fix my pc not detecting any wireless netwokrs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Moms laptop is all dark. How do I change it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Moms laptop is all dark. How do I change it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/luutoo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hov2ga/moms_laptop_is_all_dark_how_do_i_change_it/
  9. How do I fix this? I can’t connect to any networks

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix this? I can’t connect to any networks: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ParadoxPoKeThe1st [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g5qs7i/how_do_i_fix_this_i_cant_connect_to_any_networks/
  10. Laptop issues that I do not know how to fix.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop issues that I do not know how to fix.: I have an Asus Vivobook 14 X411UA that I brought specifically for League of legends and the specs are an i7-8550U, UHD 620, 16 gigs of ddr4 2800 ram and a 160 gig m.2 ssd. The problem i'm having is in League of legends, even on the literal lowest settings 1280 X 720P w all...