Windows 10: my money change password

Discus and support my money change password in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I change my password in my money. can not find file-manager. need to open file.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by lucy6284, Feb 4, 2019.

1. lucy6284 Win User

my money change password

how do I change my password in my money. can not find file-manager. need to open file.

:)

lucy6284, Feb 4, 2019

2. Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Feb 4, 2019
  3. account password change

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Which version of Windows 10 is currently installed in your computer?

2. Are you using a Microsoft Account to log into your computer?

To open System Properties and check the version of Windows, follow the steps below:

1. Open Run Command (Windows button+R).

2. In the dialog box type control system and hit enter.

If you are using a Microsoft Account to log into your system and you are unable to change the password, then I would suggest that you sign in online and change your password. Follow the steps below to do so.

• 1. Click on the link below to open the Microsoft site, and then select
      Security & privacy.
    Create your Microsoft Account Today

• Select Change password.

• Enter your current password, then the new password you want, then enter the new password again.

• Select Save.
    Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Feb 4, 2019
  4. my money change password

change the lock screen password

Hi Eric,

Let us resolve you concern regarding on how you can change your lock screen password. We suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key; then, select Settings.
    • Click Accounts; then, Sign-In Options.
    • Tap the Change button in the Password section.
    • Re-enter your password; then, create a new password.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

my money change password

1. my money change password - Similar Threads - money change password

2. Can’t reset password in Microsoft money

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t reset password in Microsoft money: can’t reset password in Microsoft money https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reset-password-in-microsoft-money/2c07f35d-fbc9-4ca3-8aed-d050bb135e0b
  3. Can’t reset password in Microsoft money

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t reset password in Microsoft money: can’t reset password in Microsoft money https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reset-password-in-microsoft-money/2c07f35d-fbc9-4ca3-8aed-d050bb135e0b
  4. Migrate Microsoft Money Asks for Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Migrate Microsoft Money Asks for Password: I am trying to migrate data from Microsoft Money 2004 by restoring a backup file and a message asks for a password. the password i use is not recognized. I have seen other posts of this problem and answers say something like I need the "program" password, or need to switch...
  5. Migrate Microsoft Money Asks for Password

Migrate Microsoft Money Asks for Password: I am trying to migrate data from Microsoft Money 2004 by restoring a backup file and a message asks for a password. the password i use is not recognized. I have seen other posts of this problem and answers say something like I need the "program" password, or need to switch...
  6. Microsoft Keep Changing my PASSWORD to my Hotmail accounts STOP I have No money to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Keep Changing my PASSWORD to my Hotmail accounts STOP I have No money to...: Please stop changing my passwords and then informing me the password is wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-keep-changing-my-password-to-my-hotmail/ddadf54a-25ae-4348-ba0b-5fd0fa90e378
  7. Password for Microsoft Money

Password for Microsoft Money: I have been using Microsoft Money, Version 2005.To manage our finances and for reminding important dates, eg: Wife's Birthday, Car registration etc. Recently the app failed and I have installed my original 2002 version. The problem is that it requires a password to open and I...
  8. Password for Microsoft Money

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Password for Microsoft Money: I have been using Microsoft Money, Version 2005.To manage our finances and for reminding important dates, eg: Wife's Birthday, Car registration etc. Recently the app failed and I have installed my original 2002 version. The problem is that it requires a password to open and I...
  9. Problems with My Money 2005 passwords

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with My Money 2005 passwords: My Money will not load my backup copy without a password, but I tried password, it claims it is incorrect, but it is not. I deleted the need for password but it still says I need one. I was sent here by chat case number 1445690885, John E ans was told MS developers with...
  10. ms money 2004 password change

ms money 2004 password change: how do I change the password on MS Money 2004? Software has been working for years butt all of a sudden wont load and rejects the password. If I change the password will I also be able to access my backup files *.mbf? Please help cheers Steve [Moved from:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change microsoft money password

2. change password for my money