Windows 10: My Money file

Discus and support My Money file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am looked out of My Money acct. Need to access it. How to change password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by lucy6284, Feb 4, 2019.

1. lucy6284 Win User

My Money file

I am looked out of My Money acct. Need to access it. How to change password

:)

lucy6284, Feb 4, 2019

2. money program

• Thanks - I was hoping the newer programs would include Money - I lost my Microsoft 2006 a few months ago and had a need to reinstall. Now I'm hearing about a program called steps?

JosephPlachinski, Feb 4, 2019
  3. LL-1023 Win User
    MS Money in Windows 10

I've been using MS Money 2005 and just bought a new computer with windows 10. I want to load MS Money Sunset, but it tells me that I need internet explorer 7. Do you suggest that I follow the steps you've outlined prior to installing MS money in order
    for it to download? Ore their other steps I need to do?

LL-1023, Feb 4, 2019
  4. My Money file

Microsoft Money Sunset

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your inconvenience that Microsoft Money Sunset does not access .mny file on your system.

• Please let us know if you are a paid customer to Microsoft Money Sunset.

I suggest you to refer to the below article as a reference to this issue and check:

What Is Microsoft Money Plus Sunset?

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

My Money file

1. My Money file - Similar Threads - Money file

2. Microsoft unfairly locked my money and lied to me can someone help me get some answers?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft unfairly locked my money and lied to me can someone help me get some answers?: Microsoft gave me store credit without informing me that there was a certain spending limit. I was lied to about my product being under warranty and they attempted to charge me 900$ then after 4 months they finally gave me the refund however part of the refund was given in a...
  3. Can I download data from Microsoft Money to msn money?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I download data from Microsoft Money to msn money?: I cannot load Microsoft Money onto my new laptop as it does not have the facility for a disk. I wish to transfer data from my old tower computer to my new laptop. How do i move all my accounts to the laptop?...
  4. Had a hacker today Saturday 5-23-20 try to scam money out of Me to fix My Windows/microsoft...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Had a hacker today Saturday 5-23-20 try to scam money out of Me to fix My Windows/microsoft...: Please note that I received a block on my computer today Saturday 5-23-20 that advised Me to call themfrom Microsoft/ Windows and I did then the guy Daniel who could hardly speak English had me hang up and then he called me back so he could verify I was the person who owned...
  5. Microsoft money deluxe

Microsoft money deluxe: I am still using Microsoft money deluxe and I have reinstalled the software on a new computer using windows 10. the 60 day trial period has expired and although I have the old product code, the system will not accept that one and I simply need an override key code to continue...
  6. MSN.com money

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MSN.com money: On the msn.com website, under MONEY, I used to have a grid on the left that showed the markets for the day and favorite stocks to check. Last week it just went away and now is just financial news. How do I get that grid back?...
  7. How can I send a bogus email to Microsoft in which the user demanded money because they...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I send a bogus email to Microsoft in which the user demanded money because they...: Someone send me an email demanding money and indicated they know my Microsoft password. How can I pass this email to Microsoft so they can look into this person and what they are doing? Here is a link to this person Crista *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. MS money - transferring files

MS money - transferring files: I had to have my hard drive replaced in my laptop. I have all the files from the old including the MS money files and their backups. I have reloaded MS money financial suite back onto my lap top using the same CD I had used previously. I am getting this error message when I...
  9. MS Money Sunset Win 10 unable to import ofx file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Money Sunset Win 10 unable to import ofx file: This is a new one for me, this just started today. I'm running a VM of Win 10 build 1903, MS Money Sunet. Up until today I've had no problem. Any ideas why I can't import an OFX file - I get "you cannot perform this operation right now. There is an online operation in...
  10. Load old .mny files into Microsoft Money Sunset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Load old .mny files into Microsoft Money Sunset: I had been using Money on my Win 10 machine. The hard drive crashed but I was able to download many files and programs. My problem is the new Money Sunset is loaded it will not load the most recent .mny files I saved. I had several files and tried them all plus 'recover'...