Windows 10: My Money file

Discus and support My Money file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am looked out of My Money acct. Need to access it. How to change password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by lucy6284, Feb 4, 2019.

1. lucy6284 Win User

My Money file

I am looked out of My Money acct. Need to access it. How to change password

:)

lucy6284, Feb 4, 2019

2. money program

• Thanks - I was hoping the newer programs would include Money - I lost my Microsoft 2006 a few months ago and had a need to reinstall. Now I'm hearing about a program called steps?

JosephPlachinski, Feb 4, 2019
  3. LL-1023 Win User
    MS Money in Windows 10

I've been using MS Money 2005 and just bought a new computer with windows 10. I want to load MS Money Sunset, but it tells me that I need internet explorer 7. Do you suggest that I follow the steps you've outlined prior to installing MS money in order
    for it to download? Ore their other steps I need to do?

LL-1023, Feb 4, 2019
  4. My Money file

Microsoft Money Sunset

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your inconvenience that Microsoft Money Sunset does not access .mny file on your system.

• Please let us know if you are a paid customer to Microsoft Money Sunset.

I suggest you to refer to the below article as a reference to this issue and check:

What Is Microsoft Money Plus Sunset?

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

My Money file

1. My Money file - Similar Threads - Money file

2. safe website for old money plus sunset installation files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    safe website for old money plus sunset installation files: I have money plus sunset on my old computer and have just bought a new computer & would like to install on that one. I know Microsoft no longer supports the application but is there a safe site that I can download the money sunset installation files from? or a safe forum that...
  3. safe website for old money plus sunset installation files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    safe website for old money plus sunset installation files: I have money plus sunset on my old computer and have just bought a new computer & would like to install on that one. I know Microsoft no longer supports the application but is there a safe site that I can download the money sunset installation files from? or a safe forum that...
  4. Why do yell keep changing my files....costing me more money....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do yell keep changing my files....costing me more money....: Why is it Microsoft takes my music from OneDrive as soon as I upload it? I can no longer play it on anything then all my service manuals my PDF files upload it on OneDrive. They change them to see if cheese and who knows what the heck that kind of format is. That's my...
  5. Why do yell keep changing my files....costing me more money....

Why do yell keep changing my files....costing me more money....: Why is it Microsoft takes my music from OneDrive as soon as I upload it? I can no longer play it on anything then all my service manuals my PDF files upload it on OneDrive. They change them to see if cheese and who knows what the heck that kind of format is. That's my...
  6. Why do yell keep changing my files....costing me more money....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Accessing Canadian version of Microsoft Money file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accessing Canadian version of Microsoft Money file: I have an old Microsoft Money file from 2006 that I need access to for some information about my net worth on a specific day. I have the money file but I am unable to open it and see the information . I downloaded Microsoft Money Plus Sunset but have read that it does not...
  8. Accessing Canadian version of Microsoft Money file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accessing Canadian version of Microsoft Money file: I have an old Microsoft Money file from 2006 that I need access to for some information about my net worth on a specific day. I have the money file but I am unable to open it and see the information . I downloaded Microsoft Money Plus Sunset but have read that it does not...
  9. Accessing Canadian version of Microsoft Money file

10. Microsoft Money Install File

Microsoft Money Install File: I have recently built a new Windows 11 PC and wish to migrate my apps from my old Windows 10 machine, I have MS Money installed and wish to move that to my new machine.I have my original installer CD and have installed an old version 8.0 but my W10 system was patched to v12.0...