Windows 10: My monitor display is pixelated

Discus and support My monitor display is pixelated in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a 3070 RTX yet, my monitor displays everything with pixels. Its a gigabyte 1080p monitor. M27Q Gaming Monitor.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Adi ., May 24, 2023.

1. Adi . Win User

My monitor display is pixelated

I have a 3070 RTX yet, my monitor displays everything with pixels. Its a gigabyte 1080p monitor. M27Q Gaming Monitor.

:)

Adi ., May 24, 2023

2. Second monitor appears pixelated sometimes

Before we get started, here might be some setup information that may be worth noting. My primary monitor is a 1080p, 1920 x 1080 (native) using an HDMI to DVI. My secondary monitor is a SONY TV 1360 x 768 (native) using an HDMI. Both are connected to my graphics card and not the motherboard. I have always had this setup but I have not always had this issue.

Preforming the following actions may cause my second monitor to appear pixelated.
    • Getting a web browser out of maximized mode by click dragging the window or using the restore button
    • Using full screen on the secondary monitor
    • Dragging a window into the second monitor, sometimes

In order to temporarily solve this issue I must apply a change to any display using the Nvidia Control Panel. Using the Windows display settings to apply a change does not always fix the issue. Also note that after the second monitor goes pixelated, my computer does not detect a change in any display's resolution settings.

So far I have tried the following fixes to no avail
    • Keeping display drivers up to date
    • Using a DDU to wipe display drivers clean and start anew
    • Using the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter

I have tried to use capture software to screenshot the pixelation but it can not see it. I have to use a camera to show what it looks like instead.
    Before:

My monitor display is pixelated [​IMG]

After:

Capture software is not capable of detecting the pixelation so I have recreated what it looks like on screen. Use this as reverence if the pictures look bad.
    Before:

After:

Tjaekazuta, May 24, 2023
  3. yeemj Win User
    Pixel Display

Hello,

Can anyone suggest how i can display a pixel on my handphone using a GSM modem? im able to transfer the pixel data, but stuck on how to display it on my handphone. Please help.

yeemj, May 24, 2023
  4. robrobwj Win User

Display issues - Pixelated at times

Hi all,

Having weird display issues on my Laptop running Windows 10 - Pictures and videos look a bit pixelated at times.
    All drivers updated and windows updates have been installed. See image below:

My monitor display is pixelated 36157d1485956594t-display-issues-pixelated-times-display.jpg

Any suggestions or fixes would really be appreciated.

robrobwj, May 24, 2023
Thema:

1. My monitor display is pixelated - Similar Threads - monitor display pixelated

2. weird pixel stripes on my monitor?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    weird pixel stripes on my monitor?: Today out of know where the stripes on my monitor came. I didnt touch the monitor or used it, it went like this is seconds. Does anyone know how to fix this? I have already tried turning the monitor and computer off and it didnt work. Help!...
  3. My monitor display is pixelated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My monitor display is pixelated: I have a 3070 RTX yet, my monitor displays everything with pixels. Its a gigabyte 1080p monitor. M27Q Gaming Monitor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-monitor-display-is-pixelated/8baa9e48-65aa-4517-979a-3aada18c1a2f
  4. My monitor display is pixelated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My monitor display is pixelated: I have a 3070 RTX yet, my monitor displays everything with pixels. Its a gigabyte 1080p monitor. M27Q Gaming Monitor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-monitor-display-is-pixelated/8baa9e48-65aa-4517-979a-3aada18c1a2f
  5. Extend monitor display pixelated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extend monitor display pixelated: I'm using TUF Gaming F15 and extend monitor is LG MP59G HDMI. On extend monitor, I can see a small white line in blue background, and on image, icon, every thing look like not smooth. I have setting resolution and frame rate recommended but it still like this. Please help me...
  6. Extend monitor display pixelated

Extend monitor display pixelated: I'm using TUF Gaming F15 and extend monitor is LG MP59G HDMI. On extend monitor, I can see a small white line in blue background, and on image, icon, every thing look like not smooth. I have setting resolution and frame rate recommended but it still like this. Please help me...
  7. Extend monitor display pixelated

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Pixelated display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pixelated display: Does anybody know how to fix this? my screen has this pixelated things that goes upwards idk how this happened if anyone knows how to fix this that would be great https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pixelated-display/2d791c88-a6fb-47dd-9908-12d1709d67c5
  9. Pixelated display

Pixelated display: Does anybody know how to fix this? my screen has this pixelated things that goes upwards idk how this happened if anyone knows how to fix this that would be great https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pixelated-display/2d791c88-a6fb-47dd-9908-12d1709d67c5
  10. monitor and geen pixels

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    monitor and geen pixels: there are green pixels all over my monitor ever since I installed my graphics card I would like a response as quickly as possible thank u very much!...