Windows 10: My monitor doesnt feel like 200hz

Discus and support My monitor doesnt feel like 200hz in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So recently ive found out that i could run my monitor at 200hz and it doesnt feel like it when i play games. I have also put all my settings on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gamer22333, Jan 28, 2021.

1. My monitor doesnt feel like 200hz

So recently ive found out that i could run my monitor at 200hz and it doesnt feel like it when i play games. I have also put all my settings on my games low. So if anyone can help

PLEASE HELP thankyou.

:)

gamer22333, Jan 28, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 28, 2021
  3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jan 28, 2021
  4. My monitor doesnt feel like 200hz

Monitor Randomly Goes Black - Forced to shut down

judging by the list (in the sig) thats 1 up from the bottom of the list. But that doesnt mean its not adequate for that build, age will also take its toll on PSUs.

It was already suggested to try another PSU, try on with the same wattage or bigger

DeathtoGnomes, Jan 28, 2021
Thema:

My monitor doesnt feel like 200hz

1. My monitor doesnt feel like 200hz - Similar Threads - monitor doesnt feel

2. I feel like I'm being spied on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I feel like I'm being spied on.: Sometimes my laptop suddenly says "Camera on", and then it says after a second it says "Camera off". What is this? I just got this laptop a few days ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-feel-like-im-being-spied-on/7fa90f13-fe16-4762-b160-7ff9fdfacd87
  3. my laptop doesnt work like it did

my laptop doesnt work like it did: ok so i have no idea what to do at this point. i have a lenovo ideapad 330 series and it kept telling me I need to upgrade to windows 11 and so I went ahead and did so. well after trying it I decided I didn't like it, caused my laptop to really lag, before I installed windows...
  4. my laptop doesnt work like it did

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my laptop doesnt work like it did: ok so i have no idea what to do at this point. i have a lenovo ideapad 330 series and it kept telling me I need to upgrade to windows 11 and so I went ahead and did so. well after trying it I decided I didn't like it, caused my laptop to really lag, before I installed windows...
  5. is this bad? I feel like this is bad

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is this bad? I feel like this is bad: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JwildbeastPS4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ugef7q/is_this_bad_i_feel_like_this_is_bad/
  6. Windows 11 feels like a downgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 feels like a downgrade: I don't understand the point of the whole Windows 11 Insider Program, all I see are tons of useful features removed from Windows 10. It genuinely feels like a downgrade from Windows 10.See Screenshot Below Can't group apps in Start Menu anymoreSee Screenshot Below Half of the...
  7. Windows 11 feels like a downgrade

Windows 11 feels like a downgrade: I don't understand the point of the whole Windows 11 Insider Program, all I see are tons of useful features removed from Windows 10. It genuinely feels like a downgrade from Windows 10.See Screenshot Below Can't group apps in Start Menu anymoreSee Screenshot Below Half of the...
  8. Mouse movement feels like it's on ice?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse movement feels like it's on ice?: Anyone else? Happens both ingame and in desktop. I've got accel turned off and have tried too many times to fix it. submitted by /u/piggok [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fyix3s/mouse_movement_feels_like_its_on_ice/
  9. I feel like a fool but..

in Windows 10 Support
    I feel like a fool but..: So i have been checking this forum out for a while. Learned alot and still learning. I pride myself on what i know. Stilllll at a loss in the worst way. I beg everyones pardon if i sound like an idiot. I have done clean installs sooo many times. I can use dism and apply...
  10. I feel like someone is trying to hack my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I feel like someone is trying to hack my computer: Hello, I have no clue what any of this means. I'm pretty sure someone has been trying to get in my computer and use my IP address to send some pretty rude and unpleasant messages to people I know through a college I left after my first semester due to unfortunate drama. The...