Windows 10: My monitor driver by default determines to enable YCbCr

Discus and support My monitor driver by default determines to enable YCbCr in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have come here because Intel Support instructed me to check with Microsoft. I proceed to explain my problem:In the Intel graphics command... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Harvey Specter, Jul 30, 2021.

1. My monitor driver by default determines to enable YCbCr

Hello, I have come here because Intel Support instructed me to check with Microsoft. I proceed to explain my problem:In the Intel graphics command center I have no way to access the display saturation option, I have contacted support and was told that if the monitor driver accepts YCbCr, by default the command center displays this option. The problem is that screen saturation and YCbCr are mutually exclusive. They Intel Support have instructed me to contact either Microsoft or my OEM to modify the registry/driver so that YCbCr is gone and the saturation option is enabled and I can change it.

:)

Harvey Specter, Jul 30, 2021

2. dual monitors stops sound

Hi David,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• When will the sound disable, when playing through main monitor or the extended monitor?
    • Did you try enabling the sound from the sound drivers and check if it helps?
    • Since from when are you facing this issue?
    This issue causes because the monitor automatically takes the HDMI sound as the Default input. Disable and enable the speakers and check if it helps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the volume control and then
      Properties
    • When you connect the HDMI it becomes the default output device, even though it has no speakers.
    • You need to change this back to "Speakers" and set as default.

My monitor driver by default determines to enable YCbCr 277833d1379328243t-hdmi-monitor-no-speakers-no-sound-anywhere-when-connected-sound.png

Hope this helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 30, 2021
  3. ddelo Win User
    Determine the HDA Realtek driver needed for your Audio

First post updated:
    1. PowerShell script has been updated to version 1.2 (see Release Notes) and
    2. Added a new script to Check Audio device compatibility with an HDA Realtek driver
    Any comments and/or suggestions are most welcome!

HTH. *Smile
    Dimitri

ddelo, Jul 30, 2021
  4. Kbird Win User

My monitor driver by default determines to enable YCbCr

Determine the HDA Realtek driver needed for your Audio

Nice update to the 1st Post Dimitri.......

Thanks,

KB.

Kbird, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

My monitor driver by default determines to enable YCbCr

1. My monitor driver by default determines to enable YCbCr - Similar Threads - monitor driver default

2. Determining what monitor to get

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Determining what monitor to get: Hey everyone, I have a MSI bravo 15 laptop and I was wanting to get a nice monitor to game on. I have done a bit of research and found I need to size the monitor with my GPU and operating system. So I was wanting to know if there were any suggestions on what I should look...
  3. Having trouble enabling HDR on my monitors.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having trouble enabling HDR on my monitors.: I can't seem to get it to let me enable HDR no matter what I do. I'm definitely using HDR ready monitors (2 pixio px277 primes), I am using display port cables, I have an RTX 2080, and I've turned on 10 bpc color depth in the nvidia control panel. But in my system settings it...
  4. How to enable Windows Network Data Usage Monitoring Driver?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to enable Windows Network Data Usage Monitoring Driver?: Problem: Whenever I look up Data usage in windows it is always 0 MB. I googled for causes and think I found the issue. Apparently something disabled the "Windows Network Data Usage Monitoring Driver". I suspect either GlassWire which I used some time ago or a VPN i used to...
  5. How to re enable my monitor

How to re enable my monitor: Help, I think I’ve ruined hubbys pc! I was trying to connect a second monitor on windows 10. Tried to update display on device manager. Didn’t work. On a forum someone suggested rather than update to disable then re enable but once I pressed disabled the screen went black and...
  6. How to re enable my monitor

in Windows 10 Support
    How to re enable my monitor: Help, I think I’ve ruined hubbys pc! I was trying to connect a second monitor on windows 10. Tried to update display on device manager. Didn’t work. On a forum someone suggested rather than update to disable then re enable but once I pressed disabled the screen went black and...
  7. Cannot enable my default administrator account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot enable my default administrator account: Hi Everyone, I'm begging for your help on this one. Recently, I've used Hyper V to install virtual Windows Server 2016 on my computer. I accidentally joined that computer in the domain and now I already deleted that domain without knowing that my computer is still part of...
  8. Cannot enable my default administrator account

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot enable my default administrator account: Hi Everyone, I'm begging for your help on this one. Recently, I've used Hyper V to install virtual Windows Server 2016 on my computer. I accidentally joined that computer in the domain and now I already deleted that domain without knowing that my computer is still part of...
  9. Encryption Enabled By Default or Not?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Encryption Enabled By Default or Not?: Hello, all! I installed Windows 10 on Wednesday. I remember one of the notifications that came up was asking me if I wanted to back up my encryption key. I'd like to know, is Windows 10 encrypted by default? I read around, and it sounds like Windows 8.1 is, and would...
  10. What determines or restricts monitor specs?

What determines or restricts monitor specs?: When considering a higher resolution monitor, what takes priority or restricts choice? Is it the system motherboard specs or the graphics card specs? Or does it depend on whether the monitor is to be connected to one or the other? Or is it more technical than that? I have...