Windows 10: My monitor gets no signal but my computer turns on

Discus and support My monitor gets no signal but my computer turns on in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; What could it be? I need help man submitted by /u/Savitar2056 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Savitar2056, Mar 7, 2020.

1. My monitor gets no signal but my computer turns on

/u/Savitar2056, Mar 7, 2020
  2. NorMont Win User

No Monitor signal

I dont have 2 monitors but the main problem is that whenever i turn on my computer the monitor i have just says no signal and i cant do anything

NorMont, Mar 7, 2020
  3. batlhilz Win User
    Screens automatically turning off when no signal detected

i think its the "hotplug" detection doing that, as in your computer powers off your GPU, the signal aint up anymore and hence the monitor gets sleep. try to see from manufacturers site if theres chance to turn that off. (i wouldnt suggest it, as its PITA to open and close the monitor via manual button each time after that)

batlhilz, Mar 7, 2020
  4. My monitor gets no signal but my computer turns on

monitor signal

Hello I turned on my computer and on the hp monitor it displayed no signal and a message popped up saying monitor going to sleep.how do I turn it back to normal?

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

pinchesmwas, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

My monitor gets no signal but my computer turns on

1. My monitor gets no signal but my computer turns on - Similar Threads - monitor gets signal

2. My monitor losses signal randomly . Then if i turn the pc off and back on it gets signal...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My monitor losses signal randomly . Then if i turn the pc off and back on it gets signal...: I'v tried everything I could find on internet nothing fixed it for me .. i'v changed the cables cleaned the ram did everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-monitor-losses-signal-randomly-then-if-i-turn/6bbe3e92-50f1-481d-8cf2-eba93dc8bc05
  3. My monitor losses signal randomly . Then if i turn the pc off and back on it gets signal...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My monitor losses signal randomly . Then if i turn the pc off and back on it gets signal...: I'v tried everything I could find on internet nothing fixed it for me .. i'v changed the cables cleaned the ram did everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-monitor-losses-signal-randomly-then-if-i-turn/6bbe3e92-50f1-481d-8cf2-eba93dc8bc05
  4. My monitor losses signal randomly . Then if i turn the pc off and back on it gets signal...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My computer turns on everything works but i get no signal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer turns on everything works but i get no signal: Hi,I’ve tested all of my parts already in another pc, i’m 100% sure everything is workingI plug my powercord into the psu everything turns on but i get no signal at all on doesn’t matter what monitor already tested multiple diffrent hdmi cables at well but nothing works...
  6. My computer turns on everything works but i get no signal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer turns on everything works but i get no signal: Hi,I’ve tested all of my parts already in another pc, i’m 100% sure everything is workingI plug my powercord into the psu everything turns on but i get no signal at all on doesn’t matter what monitor already tested multiple diffrent hdmi cables at well but nothing works...
  7. My computer turns on everything works but i get no signal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Monitor not getting signal

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Monitor not getting signal: I'm having issues getting my HDMI monitor to show a signal. I've tried a lot of options already that have been listed on the internet but I'm not having luck. Basically, I have a TV I was using last night with the HDMI cable (Display Port - HDMI) to my pc with no problem. I...
  9. My computer sometimes crash and no signal on monitor

in Windows 10 Support
    My computer sometimes crash and no signal on monitor: Hello, Recently, I think it was January, my computer started facing issues while booting. I could not determine the cause of the issue, but I have found a workaround that "fixes" it temporarily (once). Once I press the power button on my computer there are generally several...
  10. My computer sometimes crash and no signal on monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer sometimes crash and no signal on monitor: Hello, Recently, I think it was January, my computer started facing issues while booting. I could not determine the cause of the issue, but I have found a workaround that "fixes" it temporarily (once). Once I press the power button on my computer there are generally several...