Windows 10: My monitor goes to sleep in the middle of booting after the windows symbol shows up. after...

Discus and support My monitor goes to sleep in the middle of booting after the windows symbol shows up. after... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone,this problem started long ago and i thought it was just a problem of having an old hdd and low ram. i recently replaced them with 8 gb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SamyakVarma, Jul 30, 2021.

1. My monitor goes to sleep in the middle of booting after the windows symbol shows up. after...

Hello everyone,this problem started long ago and i thought it was just a problem of having an old hdd and low ram. i recently replaced them with 8 gb ram and an SSD but still the problem persists. the problem is not with the monitor hardware because this problem used to occur in my old monitor as well. the problem usually goes away after force shutting it down and starting it again. but this causes another bad problem. After doing this many times the booting starts weirdly after starting again. sometimes it goes to "Windows couldn't restart" screen and restarts 2 times and starts normally af

:)

SamyakVarma, Jul 30, 2021

2. Monitor goes to sleep randomly with windows 10 upgrade

Hi Jaro,

Since you've tried the troubleshooting above, let's proceed to the next troubleshooting steps to further identify the issue. Kindly follow these steps:

Let us know the result.

Raymond Ave, Jul 30, 2021
  3. Second Monitor going to sleep on Windows 10 boot

Ok, i have a problem here. Got a second monitor other day, trying to get it to work. Main monitor is hooked up to radeon 390 (with latest 17.3.1 drivers) and working fine. Second monitor is not showing up anywhere. When i boot the PC, shows the Asus and
    windows loading screen's and then goes into sleep mode. Not being picked up by windows in the device manager or anywhere else. No warnings in the device manager , second monitor is connected by a DVI-D cable, tested monitor on another pc, working fine, no
    sleep mode or anything.

Running Windows 10 x64 Pro, version 1607, build 14393.693

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Feleguaron, Jul 30, 2021
  4. My monitor goes to sleep in the middle of booting after the windows symbol shows up. after...

MONITOR GOES TO SLEEP

While working on the computer, it suddenly shut down and went into sleep mode. I cannot "wake it" back up. I have checked all connections and tried to power down completely. when I attempt to wake it up manually, it does through its startup routine and then
    goes back to sleep.

Any suggestions? Using Microsoft Edge and Windows 10

thanks

cliff

CliffMorgan, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

My monitor goes to sleep in the middle of booting after the windows symbol shows up. after...

1. My monitor goes to sleep in the middle of booting after the windows symbol shows up. after... - Similar Threads - monitor goes sleep

2. My PC goes to sleep after I clicked the middle mouse button twice and goes back on after I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC goes to sleep after I clicked the middle mouse button twice and goes back on after I...: I clicked the middle mouse button twice scroll wheel and it turned off the PC, or supposedly put it to sleep as it turns back on again and picks up where I left off without leading me to the lock screen. I've checked my mouse settings and there wasn't anything there related...
  3. My PC goes to sleep after I clicked the middle mouse button twice and goes back on after I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC goes to sleep after I clicked the middle mouse button twice and goes back on after I...: I clicked the middle mouse button twice scroll wheel and it turned off the PC, or supposedly put it to sleep as it turns back on again and picks up where I left off without leading me to the lock screen. I've checked my mouse settings and there wasn't anything there related...
  4. Freezing after monitor goes to sleep windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freezing after monitor goes to sleep windows 11.: I have an issue with applications freezing when my monitor goes to sleep. Whenever I pull the monitor out of rest mode the running application returns with a black screen and my mouse cursor has disappeared. If I am playing a game I can still hear the music as if the...
  5. Freezing after monitor goes to sleep windows 11.

Freezing after monitor goes to sleep windows 11.: I have an issue with applications freezing when my monitor goes to sleep. Whenever I pull the monitor out of rest mode the running application returns with a black screen and my mouse cursor has disappeared. If I am playing a game I can still hear the music as if the...
  6. My pc goes straight to sleep mode after booting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My pc goes straight to sleep mode after booting: So this night, there was a power cut at my house and my pc was active macro on a game and this morning, I woke up, restored the electricity and booted my pc but then the screen turned black and the power button was ticking that means on my pc that it’s in sleep mode I have a...
  7. Monitor does not reconnect after laptop goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor does not reconnect after laptop goes to sleep: Hello, I'm having a problem with my external monitor. When the laptop is turned on and the HDMI cable for the monitor is plugged into the laptop, it works perfectly fine. Once my laptop goes to sleep, the monitor disconnects and will not reconnect to the laptop unless I...
  8. Monitor does not reconnect after laptop goes to sleep

Monitor does not reconnect after laptop goes to sleep: Hello, I'm having a problem with my external monitor. When the laptop is turned on and the HDMI cable for the monitor is plugged into the laptop, it works perfectly fine. Once my laptop goes to sleep, the monitor disconnects and will not reconnect to the laptop unless I...
  9. Windows 10 Laggy After Monitor Goes to Sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Laggy After Monitor Goes to Sleep: Hello, I have been having a problem for quite some time now. Some times I have noticed my PC randomly gets laggy after waking it from a sleep. I have the PC set to never go to sleep now and just the monitor to sleep. When I wake the display the mouse movement seems normal...
  10. Monitor Not Waking Up After Sleep

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor Not Waking Up After Sleep: I am experiencing a critical issue - when my computer goes into sleep mode, or if I manually place it in sleep mode, the monitor will not wake. The PC is running; I can hear the fan and the light on the front of the monitor is on, but the monitor itself will not wake. The...