Windows 10: My monitor has a shadow screen. How do I get rid of it?

Discus and support My monitor has a shadow screen. How do I get rid of it? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My monitor has a shadow screen. How do I get rid of it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MichaelBarry2, Sep 17, 2018.

1. My monitor has a shadow screen. How do I get rid of it?

My monitor has a shadow screen. How do I get rid of it?

:)

MichaelBarry2, Sep 17, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 17, 2018
  3. External Monitor has Shadow

I recently purchased the Surface Dock for my Surfacebook 2 and connected Samsung Monitor - C32F397FWE

The Monitor has shadows to the right of all items displayed on the screen - how do I correct this?

I've tried restarting and this has had no effect - the shadows remain.

The show on all screen items - including on the desktop.

Everything looks smudged.

Tried using clear text and didn't help much at all

Right now i have reduced the resolution to 1366X768 from the max of 1960X1080 and it is bearable enough but still persistent.

I am using a Mini Display to HDMI cable for connecting the monitor to the dock

Nirvikar Yadav, Sep 17, 2018
  4. My monitor has a shadow screen. How do I get rid of it?

Windows 10 touch screen

Thank you for the swift response to my problem of two blinking cursors at opening..

I did follow your suggested Step 1 and step 2 parts A & B many times.

I still have a round shadow with a blinking cursor on the left side of the screen when I open the computer. I am able to rid the screen of the shadow and blinking cursor with many finger swipes on the blinking cursor pushing it off the screen. It then stays
    off until I open the computer again.

HOW DO I GET RID OF THIS ANNOYANCE.

HELP

JamesWernerSP, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

My monitor has a shadow screen. How do I get rid of it?

1. My monitor has a shadow screen. How do I get rid of it? - Similar Threads - monitor has shadow

2. How do i get rid of this line on my screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get rid of this line on my screen?: I'm not sure if the image has uploaded but there is a thin white line going across my screen and I'm not sure how to get rid of it. I've restarted my laptop and I haven't even touched it for the past couple of weeks....
  3. How do i get rid of this line on my screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i get rid of this line on my screen?: I'm not sure if the image has uploaded but there is a thin white line going across my screen and I'm not sure how to get rid of it. I've restarted my laptop and I haven't even touched it for the past couple of weeks....
  4. How do I get rid of a split screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of a split screen?: How do I get rid of a split screen?Going to shape does not work for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-a-split-screen/c9cff1b6-5323-435f-918c-31dfffe493fe
  5. How do I get rid of this screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of this screen?: I got this screen yesterday. It’s not a monitor problem, I checked it. I can’t open task manager. I’ve read this could be a windows 11 issue. Via usb stick I tried to delete the latest windows update but it fails. What can I do? I can still do something in power shell, maybe...
  6. How do I get rid of this screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of this screen?: I got this screen yesterday. It’s not a monitor problem, I checked it. I can’t open task manager. I’ve read this could be a windows 11 issue. Via usb stick I tried to delete the latest windows update but it fails. What can I do? I can still do something in power shell, maybe...
  7. How do I get rid of this on my screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of this on my screen.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mememanstonks_69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ggopek/how_do_i_get_rid_of_this_on_my_screen/
  8. how do i get rid of these apps on my screen???

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i get rid of these apps on my screen???: [ATTACH]how the heck do I get these apps of my screen without deleting them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-these-apps-on-my-screen/c0873c00-2298-4e01-87a4-067886410d98
  9. How do I get rid of the mini screen at the upper left of my monitor?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of the mini screen at the upper left of my monitor?: How do I get rid of the mini screen in the upper left of monitor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-mini-screen-at-the-upper/4370a054-1589-4021-8364-ffc47002d025
  10. How do i get rid of the blue screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do i get rid of the blue screen?: once in 24h smth like that my laptop hp notebook ay-002nq its crushing the blue screen which says : " stop code SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED " " What failed bcmwl63a.sys" 74336

Users found this page by searching for:

1. monitor has a shadow

2. my monitor has a shadow

3. how to get rid of shadow on monitor

4. monitor screen has a shadow,
  5. my monitor has a shadow over half of it,
  6. how to get rid of monitor shadow,
  7. how to get rid of shadow on screen resolution