Windows 10: My monitor is always blurry only on my browser! Zoom level is 100% and normal settings...

Discus and support My monitor is always blurry only on my browser! Zoom level is 100% and normal settings... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ThrowawayWlmrtWorker [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ThrowawayWlmrtWorker, Jan 13, 2021.

1. My monitor is always blurry only on my browser! Zoom level is 100% and normal settings...

/u/ThrowawayWlmrtWorker, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Pedro M Win User

Keeping a higher Zoom level than 100%

Hi BillAllgire, i hope you're doing good today.

I would like to provide you with the information that The default zoom level can, in this native Windows browser, achieved by pressing Ctrl+0, which sets the zooming scale back to 100%.

I would suggest you to Reset Zoom level and then try setting zoom level to 100% and check if it helps:

Open Internet Explorer.

Press Alt + X and then click on Internet Options.

Click on the Advanced tab.

Place a check mark on "Reset Zoom level for new Windows and tab"

Press Apply and ok.

Close and open Internet Explorer window and check if the Default Zoom is set to 100 %.

Regards.

Pedro M, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Applications become blurry with 100% and 125% display zoom

I'm not sure if this is for the Graphics Card forum, but it seemed like the closest topic to my problem. I have my laptop on a 1920x1080 resolution and Windows 10 recommends using 125% zoom on my display. However, it makes some applications blurry. I tried switching to 100% zoom and it made different applications blurry, but made the blurry ones in 125% normal. Is there anyway to somehow make the zoom in between 100% and 125% (the zoom bar doesn't allow it)? This problem is very annoying because switching between zoom settings fixes one application then harms another.

Thanks

Chief Furor, Jan 13, 2021
  4. My monitor is always blurry only on my browser! Zoom level is 100% and normal settings...

Applications become blurry with 100% and 125% display zoom

After a quick restart all of my blurry applications became normal again. I think you have to restart in order for the new zoom setting to sync across everything within Windows. Hope this helps My monitor is always blurry only on my browser! Zoom level is 100% and normal settings... :)

Chief Furor, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

My monitor is always blurry only on my browser! Zoom level is 100% and normal settings...

1. My monitor is always blurry only on my browser! Zoom level is 100% and normal settings... - Similar Threads - monitor always blurry

2. My wallpaper is always blurry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wallpaper is always blurry: Okay so, every time i put a new wallpaper they are always blurry. I was wondering if anybody would be able to help me find decent ones that are still nice but not blurry, and also not just plain color. I am a 15 year old so I want my wallpaper to still look nice while not...
  3. My wallpaper is always blurry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wallpaper is always blurry: Okay so, every time i put a new wallpaper they are always blurry. I was wondering if anybody would be able to help me find decent ones that are still nice but not blurry, and also not just plain color. I am a 15 year old so I want my wallpaper to still look nice while not...
  4. My wallpaper is always blurry

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. please save my eyes, my brightness level is always 100% when my laptop is on battery!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    please save my eyes, my brightness level is always 100% when my laptop is on battery!!!: Hi, My problem is: I can adjust Brightness normally when my laptop charger is plugged in, but when I'm on battery the brightness is always 100%!!! and i can't adjust it. note: the brightness slider changes normally 100 - 90 - 80 .... etc but nothing actually happens on my...
  6. please save my eyes, my brightness level is always 100% when my laptop is on battery!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please save my eyes, my brightness level is always 100% when my laptop is on battery!!!: Hi, My problem is: I can adjust Brightness normally when my laptop charger is plugged in, but when I'm on battery the brightness is always 100%!!! and i can't adjust it. note: the brightness slider changes normally 100 - 90 - 80 .... etc but nothing actually happens on my...
  7. Browser and only browser is blurry

Browser and only browser is blurry: Hi my browser text has gone blurry unless i do something like type click or move my mouse around its getting annoying...help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/browser-and-only-browser-is-blurry/488412bb-d5c1-4a31-9705-fc95eeb11621
  8. My Disk is always 100 %

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Disk is always 100 %: In task manager my laptop shows disk 100% always. I tried all the method recommended but its not working. How to solve this one and why it shows disk 100%?. And please share what happens if it always 100 %....
  9. Why is my Wallpaper ALWAYS Blurry

Why is my Wallpaper ALWAYS Blurry: Hi, I wanted to change my wallpaper lots of times but its always blurry, even tho I make it to my screen resolution... My Windows Resolution is: 1600x900 and Monitor is 1280x720... I tried to a wallpaper on the monitor size... BLURRY When I put in on the Windows Resolution...
  10. Applications become blurry with 100% and 125% display zoom

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Applications become blurry with 100% and 125% display zoom: I'm not sure if this is for the Graphics Card forum, but it seemed like the closest topic to my problem. I have my laptop on a 1920x1080 resolution and Windows 10 recommends using 125% zoom on my display. However, it makes some applications blurry. I tried switching to 100%...