Windows 10: my monitor is constantly flipped

Discus and support my monitor is constantly flipped in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The hotkeys do not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-monitor-is-constantly-flipped/61eb3103-2000-427d-b4b3-374e06d7ecc8 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by aweewee_ahhhhh, Feb 12, 2020.

1. my monitor is constantly flipped

The hotkeys do not work

:)

aweewee_ahhhhh, Feb 12, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 12, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    DVI not working on extended monitor with Surface Book docking station

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Make sure the power light for the docking station is on

• Make sure the monitor is getting power

• Make sure the cable is connected properly to the monitor

• Unplug and reconnect the Mini-DVI adapter on the back of your docking station

• Try flipping the connector for the adapter over (turns out some adapters can go in upside-down)

• Take the Surface out of the docking station then put it back in

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 12, 2020
  4. my monitor is constantly flipped

Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

my monitor is constantly flipped

1. my monitor is constantly flipped - Similar Threads - monitor constantly flipped

2. Location monitor flipped

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Location monitor flipped: Situation: While playing a game I flipped the location the game was playing on. As a result the order of my monitors changed.Question: I want to have the main monitor to be the left one, the secondary monitor the right one. This got changed, and I cannot change it back. What...
  3. Location monitor flipped

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Location monitor flipped: Situation: While playing a game I flipped the location the game was playing on. As a result the order of my monitors changed.Question: I want to have the main monitor to be the left one, the secondary monitor the right one. This got changed, and I cannot change it back. What...
  4. The problem with flipping the browser from full screen to the second monitor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The problem with flipping the browser from full screen to the second monitor.: There was a problem that I cannot flip the browser fullscreen to the second monitor, but I need to minimize it first. A while ago it worked fine, but now I have done something and I have broken it.Greetings....
  5. My headphone audio is flipped

in Windows 10 Customization
    My headphone audio is flipped: Hello everyone, I've just finished unpacking my new headphones and when I watched my first youtube video with them I realized the sound was on backwards. It turns out that the system has flipped Left and Right, does anyone know how to fix this without buying additional...
  6. Ethernet Connection constantly flips on and off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet Connection constantly flips on and off: I have two operating systems on my computer, when I connect my dlink router to my computer I have stable internet on the Linux Partition, it works great. When I plug it to my other devices, it works great.... But when I boot into Windows 10? It repeatedly drops and reconnects...
  7. Bubbles Screen Saver Flips Dual Monitor Display

Bubbles Screen Saver Flips Dual Monitor Display: So I recently got two monitors set up and recently I noticed that it messed with my photos screensaver. I couldn't figure out how to fix it so I decided to try the Bubbles screensaver. For some reason, when the screensaver activates, it swaps the display between monitors. So...
  8. Monitor constant on!?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Monitor constant on!?: Is there a way to reduce or eliminate the delay time between hitting the view button and seeing what is going on outside? I actually want to put it into a constant on mode so I can keep a window open on my desktop to monitor in real uninterrupted time?...
  9. Monitor Is Constantly Auto - Adjusting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitor Is Constantly Auto - Adjusting: Hello! I'm hoping someone out there can help me with this. About a month ago I bought a windows system after not having one for a while, and for the life of me I cannot figure out why my monitor is constantly adjusting the brightness and it has become such a annoyance I...
  10. Flip 3D

Flip 3D: Has anybody found a way to re-enable 'Flip 3D' in Windows 10? Just curious! *Smile 35942