Windows 10: My monitor is glitching at the bottom of the screen

Discus and support My monitor is glitching at the bottom of the screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For a couple of days, I've noticed that my monitor starts glitching for around 1 minute after first booting my pc. The wired part is that after the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Claudiu_x, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Claudiu_x Win User

My monitor is glitching at the bottom of the screen

For a couple of days, I've noticed that my monitor starts glitching for around 1 minute after first booting my pc. The wired part is that after the glitch disappears I can not reproduce it even if I restart my pc. It only starts appearing when opening my pc after a couple of hours for ex. I get this glitch every day when I open my pc for the first time and it lasts around 1 min.I recently upgraded my GPU from a 1060 to a 3070 but I don't think it's the GPU's fault since my second monitor doesn't have this issue, at least I hope it's not the GPU's fault.I've tried changing the cable from DP t

:)

Claudiu_x, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 25, 2022
  3. Windows 10 External Monitor only :: How to set Portrait orientation?

Thanks Elise,

I found more links which suggest

1. turn one of the monitor
    2. feedback to Microsoft
    Using Steps Recorder on Two monitors. (microsoft.com)

How to limit Problem Steps Recorder to single - Microsoft Community

I need assistance on both suggestions; how to

1. turn off laptop monitor?
    2. locate feedback hub on Cortana?
    My workaround is to use PowerPoint Screen Recorder but this need additional screen capture.

The reason for Screen Recorder is Windows 10 Mouse Cursor for Office Menu item disappear when select Screen Capture App. It is cumbersome to show Tech Support what is selected on Office App on captured screen...

Thanks Ahead!

panes-rubrics.0l_icloud.com, Nov 25, 2022
  4. My monitor is glitching at the bottom of the screen

Second monitor screen resolution problem

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your second monitor screen resolution, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?

• When did the issue first begin?

• To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try resetting your monitor settings, and check if the issue still persists. You may refer to your monitor on how to reset it.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Nov 25, 2022
Thema:

My monitor is glitching at the bottom of the screen

1. My monitor is glitching at the bottom of the screen - Similar Threads - monitor glitching bottom

2. Glitching at bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Glitching at bottom of screen: I am experiencing glitching at the bottom of my screen which hides everything in the effected area. It is usually a lot worse than what is shown in the attached picture, but I am hoping that the picture is sufficient in showing what the issue is. I have already tried using...
  3. Glitching at bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Glitching at bottom of screen: I am experiencing glitching at the bottom of my screen which hides everything in the effected area. It is usually a lot worse than what is shown in the attached picture, but I am hoping that the picture is sufficient in showing what the issue is. I have already tried using...
  4. Bottom of screen glitched

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bottom of screen glitched: Helloooo. A few days ago my monitor decided to absorb the very bottom part of my screen. I’ve been searching for solutions but so far no luck. I’ve reinstalled my drivers, changed the resolution and scaling, tried using different hdmi cords, etc. Does anyone have any other...
  5. Bottom of screen glitched

Bottom of screen glitched: Helloooo. A few days ago my monitor decided to absorb the very bottom part of my screen. I’ve been searching for solutions but so far no luck. I’ve reinstalled my drivers, changed the resolution and scaling, tried using different hdmi cords, etc. Does anyone have any other...
  6. Bottom of screen glitched

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My monitor is glitching at the bottom of the screen

My monitor is glitching at the bottom of the screen: For a couple of days, I've noticed that my monitor starts glitching for around 1 minute after first booting my pc. The wired part is that after the glitch disappears I can not reproduce it even if I restart my pc. It only starts appearing when opening my pc after a couple of...
  8. My monitor is glitching at the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My monitor is glitching at the bottom of the screen: For a couple of days, I've noticed that my monitor starts glitching for around 1 minute after first booting my pc. The wired part is that after the glitch disappears I can not reproduce it even if I restart my pc. It only starts appearing when opening my pc after a couple of...
  9. Weird glitch at the bottom of my screen.

Weird glitch at the bottom of my screen.: There's a weird glitch at the bottom of my screen that covers up anything down there. Sometimes it becomes mostly transparent, like when I'm playing certain games, other times it just stays there like that. I've tried resetting my computer, to various degrees and extents, but...
  10. Bottom of screen glitch

Bottom of screen glitch: [IMG] as seen in the attached image, i have had an issue with the task bar being distorted/ covered by a block of colour. At first they were green lines, the cortana pannel had green writing and everything was still visible. Then some pink lines were showing on the right...