Windows 10: My monitor screen turns white

Discus and support My monitor screen turns white in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; In the last few weeks my screen turns white when my pointer goes to the lower left corner where the Windows is. I have been starting Task Manager to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sstonegraphics, Jun 4, 2023.

1. My monitor screen turns white

In the last few weeks my screen turns white when my pointer goes to the lower left corner where the Windows is. I have been starting Task Manager to try and get out of it but I saw another post where she put her pointer in the upper left corner and it worked once for me so far. My drivers are updated. I have rebooted in safe mode. I don't know what else I can try. Also my Command Prompt, Control Panel and Windows Admin Tools will not open when I search from the Taskbar. I have ran all kinds of diagnostics and found nothing. Everything is up to date. No viruses or Malware.Running Windows 10

:)

sstonegraphics, Jun 4, 2023
  2. yincloud Win User

LG Monitor White Screen

I have a LG Flatron E2340T with a white Screen.
    When I turn it on it flashes once and then shows white screen, sometimes monitor does work, but thats random - sometimes when I turn it on, sometimes when its on for a while.
    My PC detects that monitor when I plug it.

yincloud, Jun 4, 2023
  3. My monitor turns black and white

When I boot up my two-month-old Windows 10, the monitor displays lovely color. As soon as I enter my password and hit enter, the monitor turns black and white. Suggestions?

JohnWeidler, Jun 4, 2023
  4. My monitor screen turns white

white screen

Hello Suzanna,

Please answer the questions below:

• Did you use this computer with HP monitor before? And was it working fine?
    • Do you see manufacturer logo or any black screen in HP monitor? Or you just immediately see white screen when you turn the computer on?

I request you to uninstall and reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on the Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jun 4, 2023
Thema:

My monitor screen turns white

1. My monitor screen turns white - Similar Threads - monitor screen turns

2. second monitor showing white screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    second monitor showing white screen: second monitor showing white screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/second-monitor-showing-white-screen/c47e452b-6d4a-42bf-ad5e-8f826ad6b1ca
  3. second monitor showing white screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    second monitor showing white screen: second monitor showing white screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/second-monitor-showing-white-screen/c47e452b-6d4a-42bf-ad5e-8f826ad6b1ca
  4. Help! Monitor turned hazy white and black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! Monitor turned hazy white and black: Hello there,I was playing a game on my PC, when my monitor just froze game kept playing as heard through sound and a white haze started taking over the screen. The white was followed by blackness. All that's visible on my monitor is half/white and half/black. I had noticed a...
  5. Help! Monitor turned hazy white and black

Help! Monitor turned hazy white and black: Hello there,I was playing a game on my PC, when my monitor just froze game kept playing as heard through sound and a white haze started taking over the screen. The white was followed by blackness. All that's visible on my monitor is half/white and half/black. I had noticed a...
  6. My monitor screen turns white

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My monitor screen turns white: In the last few weeks my screen turns white when my pointer goes to the lower left corner where the Windows is. I have been starting Task Manager to try and get out of it but I saw another post where she put her pointer in the upper left corner and it worked once for me so...
  7. My monitor screen turns white

My monitor screen turns white: In the last few weeks my screen turns white when my pointer goes to the lower left corner where the Windows is. I have been starting Task Manager to try and get out of it but I saw another post where she put her pointer in the upper left corner and it worked once for me so...
  8. LG Monitor's screen's white parts are dull white.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LG Monitor's screen's white parts are dull white.: Hi,I accidentally touched one of the five buttons below my LG monitor and now my screen's white parts are dull white. Can't find any LG 27MC37HQ-B monitor help from LG. Also searched the internet for help. Please advise. Thanks,Joe...
  9. LG Monitor's screen's white parts are dull white.

LG Monitor's screen's white parts are dull white.: Hi,I accidentally touched one of the five buttons below my LG monitor and now my screen's white parts are dull white. Can't find any LG 27MC37HQ-B monitor help from LG. Also searched the internet for help. Please advise. Thanks,Joe...
  10. LG Monitor's screen's white parts are dull white.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware