Windows 10: My Monitor Settings Are Messed Up.

Discus and support My Monitor Settings Are Messed Up. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Split from this thread. My factory colors have changed and U can not see anything...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pastor mary jane cclifton, Sep 21, 2018.

1. My Monitor Settings Are Messed Up.

Split from this thread.​

My factory colors have changed and U can not see anything...

:)

pastor mary jane cclifton, Sep 21, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 21, 2018
  3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Sep 21, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

My Monitor Settings Are Messed Up.

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

My Monitor Settings Are Messed Up.

1. My Monitor Settings Are Messed Up. - Similar Threads - Monitor Settings Are

2. Windows 11 settings messed up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 settings messed up: I messed up the Windows 11 settings, because all of a sudden I got MSN and the background color went to black.Now I have these:1. black background, e.g. in Whatsapp where the address side is normal white, but the message side is black with the messages as readable islands2....
  3. Messed up display settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Messed up display settings: Hi there,recently i was trying to set up dual screens on my computer, when i accidentally enabled some setting. I was on the display settings page, and the option i enabled may have been ¨duplicate screen¨, but im not sure. After i did it, i am basically unable to use my...
  4. Windows 10 update messed up my settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 update messed up my settings: Today I was forced to update windows and the update ruined my settings. This is unacceptable. Please help me restore my computer to a useable state and not the mess of a state your update left it in. You should be ashamed....
  5. Messed up Administrator settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Messed up Administrator settings.: I believe I messed up my administrator settings. There was a file that would not delete because I needed administrator privileges even though I was an admin. So I made the user account an admin and it worked. Now, when I try to move pictures or folders into the ones I've been...
  6. Dual Monitor Display Setting Messed Up

Dual Monitor Display Setting Messed Up: I just got a new monitor to go with my laptop and I plugged it in. However, when I go to the display settings it says that the new monitor is smaller than my laptop's desktop screen. Is there a way to change the settings so that the larger monitor is displayed as so in the...
  7. Dual Monitor Mess Up

Dual Monitor Mess Up: Hi. I was trying to set up a second monitor for my laptop to run simultaneously. When hooked up in the display settings, I clicked something for set to second monitor or something. Now when I have a second monitor connected both screens are blank and I cant access the...
  8. Audio settings messed up?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio settings messed up?: So, my max volume on my pc was insanely loud in the past, which was really nice when i wanted to listen to really loud music or something, but now the 100% volume is what it used to be at like... 25%. I do NOT like this. Was there a recent windows update that changed this, or...
  9. Settings messed up

Settings messed up: My system settings reset for some reason and can’t restore them. This has caused me to not be able to connect to any WiFi, etc. I need help ASAP since i cant use my computer properly...
  10. Settings Menu messed up.

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings Menu messed up.: As the title says, many of my settings pages are messed up. Any ideas? Tried in place repair-fails. I`m on latest build. 66296