Windows 10: my monitor turn off before showing windows 10 logo?

Discus and support my monitor turn off before showing windows 10 logo? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; so my monitor turns off after showing my ASUS logo and just before windows logo , i'm using dvi-d to connect the monitor to my pc , i'm using asus b450... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HassanOsman1, Mar 28, 2019.

1. my monitor turn off before showing windows 10 logo?

so my monitor turns off after showing my ASUS logo and just before windows logo , i'm using dvi-d to connect the monitor to my pc , i'm using asus b450 prime plus motherboard and ryzen 2400g as APU with no external graphics card

, could you please help me guys

:)

HassanOsman1, Mar 28, 2019

2. monitor brightness?

Hi Tom,

To change your Windows 10 monitor brightness, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo; then, search for Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Choose Power Options.
    • On the next screen you should see brightness slider at the bottom of the Control Panel window.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 28, 2019
  4. my monitor turn off before showing windows 10 logo?

No display on monitor when TV set as primary display

Issue solved

Removed DVI/HDMI cable from computer and monitor

Step 1: Check if the VGA monitor cable is defective.

1. Turn off computer
    2. Connect the monitor VGA cable from the monitor to the VGA port on the computer
    3. Turn on computer, VGA monitor cable is good.

Step 2: Tun off computer
    1. Connect HDMI Cable to HDMI port and TV
    2. Turn on computer and TV, there is no monitor black screen
    3. Click on the Windows logo, select the Settings icon , and then select

System. Under Display there are two squares, labeled 1 and 2

D Click on Advanced Display Settings:

Display information: Display 1- Monitor Display 2 -TV

E Right-click the Speakers icon in
      the taskbar, select Sound, click on Playback devices,

a s tv screen with my brand shows
      AMD High Definition Audio Device ready.

F. Problem solved

Cause of the problem: Defective VGA port on the Syba VGA HD15+ 3.5 Audio to HDMI converter

Rooben Kajima, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

my monitor turn off before showing windows 10 logo?

1. my monitor turn off before showing windows 10 logo? - Similar Threads - monitor turn off

2. how to set the number of minutes before the monitor turns off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    how to set the number of minutes before the monitor turns off: My screen used to turn off automatically frequently--probably after 30-60 minutes. The last two days it hasn't turned off at all. I looked at the Power and Sleep settings, they showed 10 minutes for the display. I changed them to 5 minutes, so that I could troubleshoot more...
  3. Monitors turned off suddenly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitors turned off suddenly: I use a laptop with two connected monitors. This system worked without any problems for a few years. Currently I am facing a random issue. All of a sudden my two monitors went dark and I saw all the apps and files on the laptop screen. I restart the system and the move all...
  4. My External Monitor on Windows 10 turns off randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My External Monitor on Windows 10 turns off randomly: I have been reading about this problem and the majority of complaints relate to a bad VGA cable. I have an HDMI cable and this illness started about two or three months ago. I imagina after windows updates. Could you please guide me as to what should I do to terminate this...
  5. turning off monitor at night

in Windows 10 Customization
    turning off monitor at night: how do I make the monitor turn off at night so it doesn't keep the living room lit up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turning-off-monitor-at-night/66d1ddc9-cbc5-48e5-9aab-c95bc281c046
  6. Turn off Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn off Monitor: How to turn off the monitor ? It's impossible with Windows settings ! [Original Title: Monitor] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/turn-off-monitor/049f875b-88bc-4203-9d59-bc561a18167f
  7. Monitor does not turn off

in Windows 10 Support
    Monitor does not turn off: Monitor is set to go black in 20 minutes, It does not turn off. I am aware that others have the same problem. Is there a solution for this? 17496
  8. Monitor/display will not turn off

in Windows 10 Support
    Monitor/display will not turn off: Hello everyone. Using the same settings and programs as in my 8.1 installation. Nothing funny, or game-related running in the background (also tried disabling everything possible). The problem is that the monitor will not turn off, either from the Power/Display power-off...
  9. Turn On or Off Show My People Pops in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Show My People Pops in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Show My People Pops in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Show My People Pops in Windows 10 Starting with Windows 10 build 16184, there is a new People Bar icon on the taskbar notification area. Whether you want to share a photo, make plans for...
  10. Monitor turns off

in Windows 10 Support
    Monitor turns off: This happened sometimes in Windows 8.1 and still happens in Windows 10. I went into settings and changed when to turn off monitor to never and put this computer to sleep to never so why does the monitor turn off after no activity anyway? 11252