Windows 10: my monitor turn off before showing windows 10 logo?

Discus and support my monitor turn off before showing windows 10 logo? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; so my monitor turns off after showing my ASUS logo and just before windows logo , i'm using dvi-d to connect the monitor to my pc , i'm using asus b450... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HassanOsman1, Mar 28, 2019.

1. my monitor turn off before showing windows 10 logo?

so my monitor turns off after showing my ASUS logo and just before windows logo , i'm using dvi-d to connect the monitor to my pc , i'm using asus b450 prime plus motherboard and ryzen 2400g as APU with no external graphics card

, could you please help me guys

:)

HassanOsman1, Mar 28, 2019

2. monitor brightness?

Hi Tom,

To change your Windows 10 monitor brightness, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo; then, search for Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Choose Power Options.
    • On the next screen you should see brightness slider at the bottom of the Control Panel window.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 28, 2019
  4. my monitor turn off before showing windows 10 logo?

No display on monitor when TV set as primary display

Issue solved

Removed DVI/HDMI cable from computer and monitor

Step 1: Check if the VGA monitor cable is defective.

1. Turn off computer
    2. Connect the monitor VGA cable from the monitor to the VGA port on the computer
    3. Turn on computer, VGA monitor cable is good.

Step 2: Tun off computer
    1. Connect HDMI Cable to HDMI port and TV
    2. Turn on computer and TV, there is no monitor black screen
    3. Click on the Windows logo, select the Settings icon , and then select

System. Under Display there are two squares, labeled 1 and 2

D Click on Advanced Display Settings:

Display information: Display 1- Monitor Display 2 -TV

E Right-click the Speakers icon in
      the taskbar, select Sound, click on Playback devices,

a s tv screen with my brand shows
      AMD High Definition Audio Device ready.

F. Problem solved

Cause of the problem: Defective VGA port on the Syba VGA HD15+ 3.5 Audio to HDMI converter

Rooben Kajima, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

my monitor turn off before showing windows 10 logo?

1. my monitor turn off before showing windows 10 logo? - Similar Threads - monitor turn off

2. My computer is starting and showing the logo asus and then the screen turns off then turns...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is starting and showing the logo asus and then the screen turns off then turns...: i hope this is the right place for this question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-starting-and-showing-the-logo-asus/de1253d8-34ca-4788-af77-c933318aaa0b
  3. My computer is starting and showing the logo asus and then the screen turns off then turns...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is starting and showing the logo asus and then the screen turns off then turns...: i hope this is the right place for this question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-starting-and-showing-the-logo-asus/de1253d8-34ca-4788-af77-c933318aaa0b
  4. My computer is starting and showing the logo asus and then the screen turns off then turns...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Monitor turns off & on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor turns off & on: Hello, it's more than a 2 weeks that my monitor is turn off randomly and turn on it's only happening one timeit's happening always when I'm starting to work with the PC I just surf in the internet.I got a brand new PC with brand new monitor, and everything is updated! From...
  6. Monitors turning off.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitors turning off.: Hello! I am using 2 monitors on my RX480 8 gb GPU. But recently i got a problem, randomly, my monitors are going black and they have no response, i can still hear everything but I cannot see anything either. I tried using the shortcut to reset the graphics driver but still...
  7. turn monitor off

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    turn monitor off: How to turn monitor off imediatelly after pc boot up so it's not On for 20 minutes after pc boots up. I don't want to change power settings because for the rest of the time it should be like it is in settings it turns off after 20 minutes of inactivity. I tried nircmd and...
  8. Monitor turns off before the login screen after the last windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Monitor turns off before the login screen after the last windows 10 update: Hey. I updated my windows 10 today in the morning and chose "Update and Shut Down" when I was finished. 3 hours later, I turn on my pc, and it shows the windows loading screen, and then for 2 seconds it shows a loading only (without the windows logo, only the loading...
  9. Monitor Not Turning Off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Monitor Not Turning Off: Recently whenever I lock my computer my left monitor turns off when it sleeps, but my main monitor just goes black and stays on. Is there a way to fix this? submitted by /u/Bland_Biscuit [link] [comments]...
  10. how to set the number of minutes before the monitor turns off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    how to set the number of minutes before the monitor turns off: My screen used to turn off automatically frequently--probably after 30-60 minutes. The last two days it hasn't turned off at all. I looked at the Power and Sleep settings, they showed 10 minutes for the display. I changed them to 5 minutes, so that I could troubleshoot more...