Windows 10: My monitor weirdness

Discus and support My monitor weirdness in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, umm my computer is only detecting 1 monitor but its displaying the same thing on the one it detects and doesn't detect. Pls help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by imdum, Jan 22, 2022.

1. imdum Win User

My monitor weirdness

Hi, umm my computer is only detecting 1 monitor but its displaying the same thing on the one it detects and doesn't detect. Pls help.

:)

imdum, Jan 22, 2022
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 22, 2022
  3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jan 22, 2022
  4. My monitor weirdness

i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Jan 22, 2022
Thema:

My monitor weirdness

1. My monitor weirdness - Similar Threads - monitor weirdness

2. LG monitor flickers with weird black pattern when typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LG monitor flickers with weird black pattern when typing: Hey everyone, So the issue I am having seems to right now only occur when I'm using EDGE. Seems to happen more when I click on a video and it goes to Bing video and starts playing, even when I stop the video and start typing I have this weird pattern that pops up on my screen...
  3. LG monitor flickers with weird black pattern when typing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LG monitor flickers with weird black pattern when typing: Hey everyone, So the issue I am having seems to right now only occur when I'm using EDGE. Seems to happen more when I click on a video and it goes to Bing video and starts playing, even when I stop the video and start typing I have this weird pattern that pops up on my screen...
  4. Weird monitor glitches on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird monitor glitches on startup: On each restart i always get this screen and i have to put my computer to sleep and turn it back on to fix anyone know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-monitor-glitches-on-startup/996620b1-e11e-472d-b5d9-25aa59acd9fe
  5. Weird monitor glitches on startup

Weird monitor glitches on startup: On each restart i always get this screen and i have to put my computer to sleep and turn it back on to fix anyone know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-monitor-glitches-on-startup/996620b1-e11e-472d-b5d9-25aa59acd9fe
  6. Weird graphical bug occasionally popping up on monitor as well booting-up issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird graphical bug occasionally popping up on monitor as well booting-up issues: Lately I have been noticing that for a split second, a corner or portion of the screen will black out with a couple other isolated black squares scattered around it and will immediately go back to normal. I only notice it while web browsing but I haven't noticed while gaming....
  7. Weird graphical bug occasionally popping up on monitor as well booting-up issues

Weird graphical bug occasionally popping up on monitor as well booting-up issues: Lately I have been noticing that for a split second, a corner or portion of the screen will black out with a couple other isolated black squares scattered around it and will immediately go back to normal. I only notice it while web browsing but I haven't noticed while gaming....
  8. weird pixel stripes on my monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    weird pixel stripes on my monitor?: Today out of know where the stripes on my monitor came. I didnt touch the monitor or used it, it went like this is seconds. Does anyone know how to fix this? I have already tried turning the monitor and computer off and it didnt work. Help!...
  9. weird pixel stripes on my monitor?

weird pixel stripes on my monitor?: Today out of know where the stripes on my monitor came. I didnt touch the monitor or used it, it went like this is seconds. Does anyone know how to fix this? I have already tried turning the monitor and computer off and it didnt work. Help!...
  10. weird pixel stripes on my monitor?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging